Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com./watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
vid.me/kCLSV
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTt-kfPvRks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is wrong with you people? I mean seriously

literally shaking

sage
fuck off faggy bait retard. anyone can post anything here with any agenda. kys.

I wonder in the days of the manic street preacher, if the street was blamed for the preacher.

Was that you, Begium?

Im pretty sure the Chinese have the record for mass killings.

I'm sorry your a fag, and that one comment from an anonymous Mongoloid beekeeping message board can trigger you.

Someone wrote an article about two sentences on Sup Forums by an anonymous poster?

Do they not understand that humor is one of the most basic human mechanisms for dealing with a stressful event?

$10 bill
youtube.com./watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
vid.me/kCLSV

yes....

SHUT IT DOWN Sup Forums

Kek

>Sup Forums
>social media
Niggas need to lurk more

Bush did it, not /pol

>social media website

good

for interest

that's an nz flag lol

No deal with it or kys. Either is acceptable.

Bahaha!! Vegas fuck up more like it. With what {{{they}}} have given us, it's no wonder. Fucking joke is all this is. Ellen show...FFS!!

Never been more proud to be kiwi

I am rather quite partial to a spot of concain if you're offering.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTt-kfPvRks

Probably made the post themselves so they had something to write an article about.

Woah , this has never happened before in Sup Forums.

Also

>Sup Forums
>social media

these ''journalists'' should kill themselves

Who cares. Anyone selling bump?

Breivik is still king. #1

reminder that "SICK" (especially in all caps like that) is sometimes used in the vein of words such as "cool" and "awesome"

UNDERRATED

> wow, really made me think

Can we get rank badges here? I feel like a screenshot shout earn points or something

Mass shootings have always been a meme on Sup Forums

I love this place.

>Sup Forums
Hmm almost like they've never actually used the website. Or even visited it. But aren't they supposed to be journalists??? HMMMM it doth make me think

fucking kek

Chicago police radio bingo is a thing now, yet they use this?

>sick
Considering their audience is young people the word "sick" surely means "really cool". Nice, the MSM are on our side!

look some anons dont get enough comped sushi and they work at taco bell OP. dont let them get to you

No

Oh god lol

Who gives a damn what some filthy bog trotter has to say?

>SICK
Not an argument

Why do reporters always add "SICK:..." or "... And that's a good thing". Shouldn't they report informations and not opinions?

WE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Some Guy Did Something...And Here's Why It's Totally Disgusting

>hi mom

thriving hotbeds of bad opinions are gateways to mass killings

Exactly. It's almost like I can't have my own opinion

nah man top tier reporting in the USA is supposed to sound like a 13 year old girl from the burbs whose hamster just farted on her pillow.

don't they realize that they might encourage their readership to migrate here?

hes not wrong though, anders is the record holder

ok

kek

B-b-bump...

> 4chin invides iriq
> miss cisuilties

>implying the media have foresight
They've just spent two decades calling white men cunts and now they're shocked that we don't like them.

Breaking news: Dumb fuck leftists have no sense of humour and no idea what irony is

>Not realizing we have been satirizing shit for far longer than Paddock's shenanigans.

>anonymity means i can't attack these people personally
>guess i'll whine in an article

how cute

Are there any news outlet that doesn't do that?

NO

god forbid anyone finds out about the ass shots from that london truck of peace attack.

Fuck me, you have it hard

what the fuck. That guy is responding to my comment about the highscore.

THE FUCK

>thriving hotbeds of bad opinions are gateways to mass killings
Indeed, suppressing reality as well as individuals, and pushing a narrative the way the media does, someone's bound to blow up eventually from the repressed rage.

>being this fucking retarded
why is it always yanks?

"happy bday Sup Forums"
SO THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE MASSACRE AS A REBORN APOLOGISE SOCIAL MEDIA Sup Forums

The account is named "Jimmy Russels", it's a nobody account.

"Jimmy Rustles" Twitter

This is how we keep getting more people here all the time. They come here after seeing something "outrageous" like OP's pic and decide to check out the big bad Sup Forums for themselves. They come to find out any boards related to something they might actually enjoy are relatively nice (outside of Sup Forums and a few others of course) and the people here are usually funny and above average intelligence, just most if not all of us have some severity of autism. Then they stay, because just about everybody I have ever met is autistic in some way and Sup Forums appeals to that. You can be as obnoxious and pretentious or say the kinds of jokes you could never get away with in other social media. Even on Reddit, it goes beyond the karma system of upvotes on there. If you say something the hivemind drones don't agree with, they will personally obliterate each and every post you have ever made on the site and ruin any sort of reputation you might have there until the end of days.

Sup Forums, and especially Sup Forums of all places, is probably the most diverse place on the internet I have ever been to. That's including facebook and youtube and all of that shit. The running joke that most of the posters here bragging about being white really being mulatto's or asians is startlingly true as we have seen from "Sup Forums meetups" and the shia lebouf capture the flag meme. That actual, legitimate diversity does lead to a diversity of opinion.

The sad part is that this place has gone down the shithole with no real chance of redemption until things like JIDF are defunded and the shills stop posting here. It's created a rift of distrust for almost all posts made on this site, and the posts that are shills are meant to be aggravating and inspire the most base emotions we have. It doesn't help that the mods are on their side. So I think a lot of people who come here see the "WE NIGGUZ FUKKED YO BITCH NIGGA" and don't see the same kind of intellectual discussion you actually find here. Oh well

There were always postson Sup Forums like this whenever a shooting or something similar happened, difference it wasn't newsworthy a few years ago and frankly I don't think it is newsworthy now.

you faggots did it this time

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

yeah, It doesn't take a brain surgeon to deduce that this place is brown as fuck, judging by all the different flags.
ironic, isn't it?

cocaine

Maybe it'll not be used but I'm going to make an extension specifically for Sup Forums that creates a new catalog that lacks images so you can't be suckered in by tits, removes threads that are 1PBTID, removes threads where OP post is very short and removes threads where OP post contains any of a series of commonly used shill phrases.

Maybe nobody will care about it, but I'm sick of the state of this place so I'll atleast improve it for myself anyway.

Didnt the same thing happen last year or so? Sup Forums having birthday the same day as some major shooting or whatever.

Cocaine is comped, but send $10 bill for nudes

hella verbose m8 but can't say i disagree with you

>speaking your mind in a free society.
please. quick. Vote more women into office so they can take that away.

>Jimmy Russels
Fucking newfags I swear

Belgium was just happy that the mayor of Charlottesville had tweeted out that someone died. It's always nice to see our civic leaders keeping the public informed.

>[laughs in mulitball]

S-S-SORRY

>alleged shooter posted on Sup Forums
When? About what?

Screencapped

and who cares?
kike posted, kike probably did the shooting as well.

>cocaine
=gasoline, cement, drano mixed by paco
Amazing all the morons who ingest it.

>getting paid to browse Sup Forums
Journalists have no right to complain about anything.

what's the difference?

yawn, bitches be bitches... normies just dont get it

this