Pagans vs christians

Hey goys
ITT: we are going to discuss paganism vs christianity and which is the right way for Europeans

In order to have a constructive discussion there should be no
>muh you kike worshippers
but also no
>you (((odin cumdrinkers))) (seriously stop posting this false meme)

My question to Christians:

if i'd say that jewish myths are part of your religion. would you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4xL0cDKWUs
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_06_homily6.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Zeus_at_Olympia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Artemis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon,_Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The main issue here is ignorance. The Jews of today are hardly the Israelites of the Bible.

but you still agree that christianity is taken from judaic myths?

Judaic means from the tribe of Judah. All the modern Jews are from the tribe of Judah, the other ten lost tribes spread out over the world. It'd be more accurate to call them Israelite myths.

so you actually believe all other nations descend from the isrealites?

That's not what I said, paganism is even less concrete though

our ancestors chose Christ, Christianity won, paganism is extinct and weak at self-preservation among those who didn't convert.

If you can find me the modern pagan equivalent of this vid then maybe we can have a discussion. : youtube.com/watch?v=Y4xL0cDKWUs

most importantly paganism allows tribalism unlike christianity. Tribalism preserves the race, tradition and religion much more than nation states

it really isnt though. There are plenty of sources

they did not. They were forced to. Christians are just cross muslims.

>if you can find me
i will not even engage the "muh look who beautiful we are" thing. this isnt even an argument

Also the Orthodox Church was an Ottoman lapdog

>Believes in MUH ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVES
>Complains about being massacred and converting

Hmmmmmmm

Why the fuck should pagans even be on the discussion table? You were BTFO by Christians, Christians BTFO muslims in France and Spain too.

Take your Pagan faith, just thank the lord Christianity was there to form the foundation of nation states to stop the tide of Islam (back in the day, not today)

>Believes in MUH ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVES
this is not a pagan believe. let alone that a pagan would force someone to believe in his religion

>You were BTFO by Christians
The Roman Emperors backed them. Otherwise they would stand no chance

>Christians BTFO muslims in France and Spain too.
It was only during christian times that muslims even came as far to europe as they did. The whole balkans was btfo by turks and arabs lol

When were pagans btfo by the east like christians were?

> there to form the foundation of nation states to stop the tide of Islam
This has hardly anything to do with christianity. The nation state arose after the roman influence of the renaissance. Christianity is anti nation by nature

>which is the right way for Europeans
Neither as both lead to the demiurge.
Gnosticism or bust.

>demiurg
the concept of the demiurg is flawed and has nothing to do with pagan thought

paganism is larping pure and simple, I was a pagan larper once but christianity is the undeniable truth

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_06_homily6.htm

>hurr we were forced to convert by other europeans
kek
paganism is shit and was shit

so the only problem christians have with jews is that they did not revere the messiah?

how is it flawed?

>paganism is shit and was shit

great argumentation but such is expected from a deus vult slave

>hurr we were forced to convert by other europeans
Early Christians were backed by the Roman Emperors who wanted a slave religion which would unite all diverse peoples of the empire.

paganism is the way to go because
>it represents our original indo-European roots
>it isn't kikish
>contibuted me to Europe then kikestians
>kikestians went nigger tier and tried killing pagnism
>kikestians are weak beta cucks
kikestians have no history in Europe and do no being there

the concept of a demiurg is the conclusion of rejecting the bible but still believing in a creator god.

If a creator god really created the universe then why is he now inactive? Furthermore it would imply that the universe has a start and an end

>why is he now inactive
What do you mean inactive? He's active, flooding the world with his deceitful people whom preach his shitty religions and whatnot.

>it would imply that the universe has a start and an end

It does.

Genuinely interested. I have no idea about the Demiurge or Gnosticism, but I hear it often on Sup Forums. Can you give me a crash course?

Well, the god of the bible is like some manner of false demonic god that has some partners in crime whom hide behind earthly religions, they have trapped us here and send their followers to demonic realms to torture them, also there's reincarnation apparently.
You can escape this demiurge by achieving gnosis, which is spiritual experiential knowledge about yourself, your divine spark, which is salvific since God (the one true god) will merge with you when you achieve this gnosis.

Either is fine, because at the end of the deal you're simply applying your spiritual feelings onto the teachings given.

If you think your religious choice is better due to some perceived notion of "Being bigger" and not on how the teachings given to you by the religion, you are basically not worshiping your god or gods, but appealing to a group like a chimp.

Religion and spirituality is fundamentally an individualist idea, to claim group mentality over it is basically spiritual communism.

This sounds actually good. Not exactly my religion of choice but it sounds better than the average christian denominations.

It's a very experiential religion, you're supposed to experience things rather than blindly believe them.

Pagans never built anything like this.

>What do you mean inactive? He's active, flooding the world with his deceitful people whom preach his shitty religions and whatnot
what kind of a god would do such a thing?

>It does.
how so?

>You can escape this demiurge by achieving gnosis, which is spiritual experiential knowledge about yourself, your divine spark, which is salvific since God (the one true god) will merge with you when you achieve this gnosis.
so its just like a form of Judaism and Christianity without the Testament part

But the Gods have given us indeed gnosis and logos

The Parthenon in Greece is to complicated to be replicated by modern technology

Who here has read DANTE's Divine Comedy? Or at least a decent chunk of it?

This whole Pagan vs. Christianity bulshit could be over if you guys did this. It is not an easy read, but if you read it with annotations, it will be worth it.

Christianity in its best form does incorporate A LOT of "paganism". I mean, you think those theologians from roman and middle ages in Europe got their traditions out of judaism only? Christianity relates so much to the earlier greek and roman (maybe even galic and nordic) myths and philosophies that it is insane this debate is going on with so much division here. Seriously, let's do this:

1) Christians: rescue the value of paganism within christitanity. The scripitures, traditions and theology is full of these influences.

2) Pagans: accept that paganism will in all likelyhood never become the traditional religion for europeans, so if you want to defend europeans racially and spiritually, you gotta admire christianity and its pagan influences.

btw, image related is Dante, a fervorous Catholic, walking with Virgil in the christian hell (inhabited by many beings, including some pagan demons), the father of Roman epic tradition and mythology.

No its not like judaism nor christianity, it doesn't have commandments nor other idiocies, you merely reach gnosis to escape.

What is Greece? What is Rome?

>You can believe in a good religion or you can believe in a worse religion which only good parts come from the first religion
Jeez, I wonder what I shall do.
And why exactly is Virgil in Hell? Isn't it simply because he was born too early? Not very nice if you ask me.

Third top comment on video: "Greetings from Orthodox Church of Ethiopia"

>christcucks

>our ancestors chose Christ
Some of them did, some were forcibly converted. Some chose atheism, some chose paganism.

They did, and much more actually.

They even had a 100 foot gold statue of Zues

Catholics aren't Christian

What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Zeus_at_Olympia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Artemis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon,_Rome

Don't know about Odin prayers and pagans but Christianity is not good for humanity. It claims one god(there can be many) but who is this god in reality? Non-Allah? Non-Buddha? It just causes problems on fundamental level. It is time to take over it, the question is are we ready?

It's not a point to agree.. Christianity is built off Judaism and Islam is built off Christianity

Jews took that shit from babylonians etc. anyhow.

None of those are white religions so why should white people follow Semitic religions?

no they didn't

This is the problem with discussing anything with Christians, especially anglos.
It's like they've no idea there was an ancient Greece & Rome.

Nah, they know about ancient Greece and Rome, they are simply cultivating arguments to benefit themselves. Understandable even if not necessarily justifiable. After all what advantages does Christianity actually hold over pagan religions?

I'm not advocating that they do.
Yes, it's well known that they did. Sorry, your religion that you thought was so special is mostly an amalgam of plagiarized eastern myths.

T b h, neither following a doctrine nor a pantheon makes sense. One's beliefs should be based on observation and experience. In my own experience, traditions like Sikhism, Buddhism, and Sufism seem closest to the truth, but I don't follow a tradition, because direct experience of the divine is far beyond description in any existing language.

Khazar theory is crap pushed by C.I. people who are crazy if they be taken as sincere. It was invented by a Jewish science fiction writer.

The theory does have very Jewish origins and even other Jews don't really buy it, the ones who call themselves geneticists. Information on Khazar empire is patchy, spotty. Language, religion, ethnic background, likely plurality of all these things existing in the region people refer to when they bring it up today.

From what I have read Koestler made it up to make the goyim think it wasn't today's Jews that is the same tribe that killed Jesus (which pisses off some Whites, and it used to piss me off too but not anymore).

Even if it is real, which seems unlikely considering the theory's origin from Koestler, Jews interbreed with hosts to embed themselves and I don't see how one tale of them doing that to one tribe back in the day really matters. It certainly doesn't change how I look at them. But I see Jews pushing the notion so it matters to them that we buy into it.

My main problem with it aside from its dubious origin is that it is a story of a bunch of non-Jews converting into the religion of Judaism and then we are to believe that those people are the Jews of today.
You know and I know Jews are a race not a religion. The whole khazar story just has Jewish b.s. all over it..

Indeed, its influence only served to further erode Roman values & unity.
Not that I really think religion is the point.
I'm just sick of historically illiterate Christians claiming pagans never did shit.
On almost every point, Rome & Greece beat the crap out of every Christian nation that has ever existed.

Sorry I don't have time to read what fags have to say about religion. Christfags to be more specific.l

All traditional doctrines centered around metaphysical truths that could be directly experienced by the initiate

Thats what the ancient Mysteries were about

Yeah, that's exactly what the comic I attached says. The point I was making is that the actual meaning of those experiences is lost when converted into language, merged into an existing cultural framework, and passed down through generation after generation and translation after translation.

You could get a lot of atheist to switch over to paganism, since it's more about tradition and less about god(s)

Why not work together to expel truly destructive forces in Europe?

But the tribes of Israel were scattered long before Jesus was born

Kill the traitor before you kill the enemy. You wouldn't fight the symptom if you could fight the illness instead.

You do realize that christians systematically destroyed all monuments and culture they could get their filthy hands on from the pagan times, right? Rather similar to how muslims are destroying pre-Mohammed culture.

Neither is the right way for Europeans.
Place your faith in sex and death. Those are the only axioms. Just start from there.

Embrace Egyptian paganism you stupid faggots

He is in limbo.

>Especially Anglos
Not me matey

That is not the point man. It is not a competition to see WHICH RELIGION IS BEST. Be practical.

What "traitor"? Would you call Charles Martel a "faggot worshiping semite religion"? Would you call the roccoco art commisoned by the Catholic Church "desert carvings"? We have serviced Europe quite alright over the years, and I think we've earned our right to stay.

>He is in limbo.
Doesn't make it better. He deserves Heaven, not the edge of Hell.
>That is not the point man
>Be practical.
One religion agrees with everything I believe in. The other represents everything that I despise, everything that made Europe the Hell it is today. There are good things in the world and there are bad things, it is to us to decide which is which. I decide Christianity is bad. If you think the other way, so it be, but don't tell me suck the dick of those maggots just for the sake of it.

>What "traitor"?
Who is it that let Muslims into Europe? Is it not Merkel? The head of the German Christian party? The daughter of a pastor?
Wasn't it Christianity that gave the Jews their power by creating a vacuum in the money lender buisness?
Weren't Christians the ones that crusaded in the North when the South was overrun by shitskins?
Aren't the christians those that send white people to their death just for some semetic, non-european desert?
Wasn't it Christianity that led to the fall of Rome and their religion?
You are nothing more than a foreign object in our body that is accompanied by a fever which kills the white race.

>lmao this liberal Lutheran branch in one of the most cucked countries in Europe represents all of Christianity

Your people made your nations church a cucked mess with female bishops and faggot shit like that, reap what you sew krautcuck

Titus 1:14 "pay no attention to Jewish myths."

God states that he wants the Israelites to totally destroy their enemies and that he would kill anyone who intermarried (the message was for jews sure, but if God himself was against race mixing then it's not a stretch for Christians to be too). He also split up people's languages proving we aren't all the same. The bible also warns against homosexuality, sexually immorality, false jews, and other bad things.

Yes Christianity has roots in Judaism but it's universal, and it has great appeal to all people. What's wrong with that? It gives it more credibility.

>>lmao this liberal Lutheran branch in one of the most cucked countries in Europe represents all of Christianity
>Bavaria and the CSU are protestant now

>Wasnt it Christianity that led to the fall of Rome
Sorry Gibbon, but Rome didt fall due to one set cause. While Constantine was a Christian, the visigoths were germanic pagan. Try reading something besides Sup Forums for history my man.

Whatever rationalization you have to believe it is christianity's fault, there are two things you can't deny:

1) European aesthetics/culture IS christian - and to whichever extent it is also pagan, it was incorporated into christianity.

>I decide Christianity is bad
2) Well, way to shit on your ancestors grave. This attitude is no better than atheism.

Look man, you want to start picking fights within european right-wing movements because of religion? Fine. Enjoy your pagan glory and shitting on a cross while your country is being raped and destroyed by blacks, jews, muslims and nihilists.

I kid you not, if alt-right/reactionary pagans that love picking these fights would join the Church and join us the christians right-wingers, if the Cardinals heard our concerns, the next pope could be the savior of the West.

Instead, you decide to go to a completly INDIVIDUALISTIC notion of religiosity - you want to be "different", instead of trying to preserve spirituality in the only place europe still has a chance, you are no different than the edgy atheist.

>implying I was supporting the Catholic church

LOL Im American you retard Im a fundamentalist Protestant and I go to an all white church that preaches against Jews and mass immigration. But I still know plenty of Catholics who are redpilled but the common denominator is that they arent G*rmanic cuckolds who crave nigger cock like Swedes or Krautcucks

A gnostic paganism where Indo-European gods are deities of the material plane, and Jesus is an ambassador from the spiritual plane.

well... that would be complicated to argue within most christian theological doctrines... but it is better than this incredible nonsense of pagans VERSUS christians.

the two are very complementary, from the point of view of christianity at least.

God also states that we should take in refugees and aliens and treat them like one of us (the message was for jews sure, but if God himself was pro refugee then it's not a stretch for Christians to be too)

Rome went through a lot of things. Rome even got sacked by Gauls but they prayed to the gods and everything got fixed. Rome puts out the sacred fire and the empire crumbles after a few years. That's no coincidence.

>Believe in my religion, goy. It would fix everything, it worked so well for the last centuries.
>Who cares if the teachings are wrong? Do what everyone does.

>while your country is being raped and destroyed by blacks, jews, muslims and nihilists
Those things became a concern to our western world thanks to Christianity.

>If you believe in a religion that is not my own, you are an edgy atheist

Welcome to how to spot a Jew. Today we show you who is behind this post.
>uses Germanic like it's an insult
>shits on the nords for things that the Anglos, Jews and the international clique did
Wew, that was a easy one today. I hope you tune in next time too.

>Be OP
>Be stubborn and close minded
>Refuse logos

OP, perhaps you should begin reading the works of the cultures you exalt. Read some Plato, find his condemnation of the Greek pantheon.

>Well, way to shit on your ancestors grave

Aren't you shitting on your ancestors' grave? Christians always claim our ancestors were christian but they were also pagans before that.
Also the reason why we "pick fights" is exactly because you always want to us to abandon our tradition and joins yours, christians are the unaccepting ones, both before when they destroyed pagan temples and now when they can't accept pagans as legitimate. And how do you plan on saving Europe by embracing a semitic spirituality that promotes submission? Just because it has invaded Europe doesn't make it european. Might as well call somalis swedes because they've been there a while.

Judaism is about the domination of Gentiles of by Jews. That's the end result of the prophecies of the Book of Daniel.
Great wars will consume all the nations of the world, and out of the fire a jewish, Messianic Age will be birthed.

It's only universal in the sense that every gentile will be a slave to the jews.

This. Underrated.

>When the viper strike

You are clearly a divisive jew OP. Whether your creed is of the Khazar or Ahkmed it matters not, both are modern jews.

Behold the viper my fellow brothers in Christ, remove him and cast him into the fire. For as in this life shall he burn, so he shall in the eternal.

Don't call me a Jew, you mongrel. All my male family members used to fight on the right side in WW2. Some even went to the Gulag for that. I have SS and NSDAP-member in my family. Can you say the same?

Germanic wasn't an insult in 1940 but now all of your people are hilariously cucked when I think of modern G*rman or swedish men I think of the absolute definition of Untermensch, also when compared to the great Mediterranean empires your people have accomplished little.

And now """redpilled""" Krautcucks like you are crying about "muh heritage" and "muh paganism" because you are weak and have nothing left. I personally have blonde hair and green eyes and I worship MY God and the God of my ancestors for the past 2000 years, that is the only true God JESUS CHRIST who died for the entire world.

The only accomplishments the German people have had were under the Christian HRE, the Christian German Empire, and the Christian third Reich.

Now modern Germans are weak and you have made your church weak as a r sult, you even ban bible verses that relate to the Jewish murder of Jesus. You're people are presently a disgrace to the white race and only a return to traditional Christianity like that of the German Empire or the HRE will fix your weakness.

If not go hump your trees and pray to Odin while muslim hordes rape your women, it makes little difference to me.

t. crusader larper

You literally worship a jewish Djinn who feeds off of your prayers. Has it ever occurred to you that the jews have completely conquered the world only in the last 1,500 years, coinciding with the rise of your retarded jew cult?

>crusader
Crusaders are Catholic you mouthbreathing retard

Christ called Jews the "synagogue of satan" I hate kikes and I hate the degenerative garbage they spread just like this satanic neo-pagan garbage which is being thrown around by tree hugging larpers like yourself

There is a reason why jews hate christianity. You know the origin of the word "Kike"? Look it up.

Look man, you clearly did not read any of my earlier posts. My whole point is that we, christrians, are more than willing to recover pagan ideas that are part of our theology and scripitures. Dante's divine comedy is a good example of christian poem, that is full of paganism, and it is better for because of it.

We seriously accept you. Just stop picking these fights. Stop accusing us of being jews for fuck sake. Jews are the ones who rejected Christ in favour of their own particular interests. You guys are obssesed with this idea that christianity is at fault and therefore it should die. I'll tell you something.

SUPPOSE christianity is at fault for much of the west's problems. Killing it is the solution?
Obviously not, the result would certanly not be paganism in european societies (be realistic), it would be nihilism.

The solution, in this case, would be to solve the political problems inside the church, and adopt a theology that is more adequate to european culture, which is, christian culture.

>"muh heritage" and "muh paganism" because you are weak and have nothing left
Nope, It's thanks to the access to information (internet) that it's so easy to see that christianity was a jewish trick to control the goyim.
>2000 years
nope
>for the entire world
This sounds like some racemixing kike shit
>Christian third Reich
Explain pic related

I don't give a fuck what sect you follow, because at heart you're no different than a jew.

Have you recited your favorite OT verses today before shitposting? Instead of typing up shit bait in hopes of (you)s, you ought to be studying your Torah, kike.

I would ask what myths are we talking here about?

Top Kek

>internet scholars like Varg and fat meme posters have shown me that Christianity is a jewish trick
Show me one Pagan ""philosopher"" in the past 500 years that isnt some welfare monkey with a jewtube channel

Christ is the God of the entire world not just some irrelevant Germanic tribes that have done little in the grand scheme of things. That doesn't mean we racemix as God separated us as displayed by the tower of babble

German society during WW2 was overwhelmingly Christian, Hitler also makes frequent refrences to Christ in his speeches.

>tfw you'll behead both because the only real choice is between losing and embracing Islam

Pagans why do you call yourself pagan? What does the word pagan signify and mean to you? Is not pagan christan word for non monothesists with roots in monotheistic judasism?

It's Babel, not babble.

>Show me one Pagan ""philosopher"" in the past 500 years that isnt some welfare monkey with a jewtube channel
Julius Evola. Now kys burgernigger.

>being this angry about a meanie Christian poster on Sup Forums

Lol why didn't Odin give you the strength to get rid of Christianity from Europe? Is it because Odin was a pussy compared to Christ or were the Germanic people just to weak to defeat the Jewish cult invaders?

>Lol why didn't Odin give you the strength to get rid of Christianity from Europe?
He gives us this strenght now. How about your yahwe?