How do we solve the vaginal jew problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the vaginal jew problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616821/Sweden-s-mansized-problem-country-12-000-men-women-gap-growing-wider-new-generation.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-survey/only-13-percent-of-recent-refugees-in-germany-have-found-work-survey-idUSKBN13A22F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read Mein Kampf to find out
stop slidding the fucking board

SAGE

Boys vaginals

Have sex with each other.

I'd make her suck my cock and have my children and convert to carholicism. Thicc

Mandatory diapering for women. It's what Hitler wanted.

Interact with women in the real world and realise that while all the rumours about women are true, they are grossly exaggerated.

What the fuck is up with you pussies and diapers?

Dunno, I'm interacting with the handy Jew.

He's from DeviantArt

Just don't talk to them.

Introduce competition

Women right now are spoiled because they have several gorillion men hitting on them daily and its not uncommon for girls to have a "back-up plan" guy on stand by if a relationship tanks.

Lower the amount of men or increase the amount of women and the problem will sort itself out

>Lower the amount of me
Are you advocating for war on Sup Forums, Mein Freund?

nothing morep athetic than someone exclaiming they'd 'make someone' perform sexual acts with them. You're a degenerate mongrel with no positive qualities, she's a thinking individual who wouldn't touch you with a bargepole. That's your reality.

Sam Hyde already figured this out
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

haha user thanks for that, quality.

No, i wouldnt suggest that at all.
A war would solve the problem but its not a good solution, a much better one is ready and avaliable.

Stop importing men into europe

Sweden has a gender imbalance of ~120 men/100 women im some age ranges and its the higest in the world (higher than china)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616821/Sweden-s-mansized-problem-country-12-000-men-women-gap-growing-wider-new-generation.html

Stop this nonsense and we will be well on our way to correcting the problem

Yeah, but these men are being imported to sustain teh welfare system.
So the welfare state would first need to be abolished.

Show me a woman with children (married or single, doesn't matter) who will vote for abolishing welfare.

I love her more every time she gets posted. Looks like she’d ruin my life but I’d love it

>these men are being imported to sustain teh welfare system
???
These men are benefiting from the welfare system (see the chart about welfare recipients where every African country is basically > 50%).

How about you just be a normal person and interact with people normally. Screaming “waahhhh no women they suck!” Is retarded because your lizard brain still drives you to find a mate and reproduce. You’re just using this as a scapegoat to throw in the towel as a man and not find a woman.

>t. Guy who’s going on another date with a co-worker today after banging her last weekend

>Yeah, but these men are being imported to sustain teh welfare system.
Uhm, no they are a massive drain on the wellfare system
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-survey/only-13-percent-of-recent-refugees-in-germany-have-found-work-survey-idUSKBN13A22F
here is one (out of many) such articles on germany and its similar all across europe.

Migrants are not at all contributing to society, Sweden is currently doing worst with a foreign born unemployment rate of around 20% (thats with ALL forteign born, not just 2015 and forward migrants)

>Show me a woman with children
Women vote to keep the wellfare state and men want to lower wellfare, its true but unrelated.

We could keep the wellfare system as intended(to provide for the sick, elderly or disabled) and stop the massive influx of men at the same time, with the exact same measure no less.

>Yeah, but these men are being imported to sustain teh welfare system.
That’s just the excuse the globalists use. Soon it won’t work as well since automation is kicking in.

Expectations vs reality, the plan is for them to be the menial workers who will get paid minimum wage to sell fruit at the supermarket or some other shit tier job.

Kill all women and replace them with comfy androids.

Well, yeah I hope this shit crashes spectacularly.

Nice samefagging sadiq
She would because jewesses love money

so pretty

Pretty girls are not a problem fool

Only one solution.

what is even that thing ? lebanese ? just stop worrying about women, any one of them will follow their husbands' point of view anyway.

We need to control the vagina market again. We aren't the buyers, we are the owners.

Invasion. It's the only way.

What a sad world would that be, a world without the game of seduction.

back to

This

Are you enjoying your physicality brother?

Eh, well I'll leave you to it.

I just hit 14 years with the same woman. Women are by far the most disgusting and horrifying creatures on the entire planet. I'm just so used to mine now I'm too lazy and unmotivated to get rid of her. It's like waiting for that goldfish you never feed to die but that gross motherfucker just wallows in its own shit forever, immortal.

In the end, it's vagina economics. Men need to recreate the Philosophers Clubs like Greek and Romans had. In the modern day, that is the Chans and Gaming Communities. Keep women the fuck out of those places so the value stays high. That value of camaraderie competes with pussy.

Part of the feminism mantra is to infiltrate and ruin all things that men love. That is why men are shamed for having friendship with each other; being part of mens groups like fantasy football, etc. Men are told to get their companionship from women and that is what makes men miserable as they are a slave to pussy.

Honestly, the mechanisms are in place to reset the value of pussy. "Mens Clubs" are popping up online with the advent of social media. Women used social media to their advantage first to feed their narcissism. Men are catching up to share Red Pill knowledge on Female Nature. In the end men will prevail as their testosterone will eventually bring them back to a position of leadership. The Red Pill knowledge passed around online will eventually allow men to form an army against the rise of unruly women. I think you will see female suicide rates skyrocket in the post wall 30s. That will be your first metric to watch.

This is all true. I'm watching it happen in real time due to where I live, Montana, and the extra male related activities and clubs like blacksmithing, the wolf breeding place, camping, rugby, shit like that. Women here flip their shit about age 25 and the influx of college bitches yearly that come and go really fucks up the locals self esteem. Shit I married a straight up 9 years ago, she's still roughly that in comparison to our high school class. Wow, the ones left alive or not somehow dependent on mental health services are just totally fucked.

wew

Stick your dick in it?

I need to touch and grope breasts every day or I will die

>Banging your coworkers
Jesus, how desperate are you that you are gonna jeopardize your career for some cunt? Have fun when shit goes south and she tells the whole office lies to get you fired

but why

Who is this semen demon?

she's 14 you sick fuck

Why are you posting a pic of her tits then? That's absolutely disgusting you austerAlien sicko

Her tits say she is ready to be harvested.

>another date with a co-worker today after banging her last weekend

>shitting where you eat

Our queen Lauren Southern wears them. Just ask around someone will post the pic.

Stop being gay.