Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): Arnold Rimmer Edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWetJEGQlU4
youtu.be/nmkSkV9Gizo
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-40940531
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

That would certainly explain a lot.

>not replying because you're too busy making sure you secure the next thread
Utterly pathetic

>tfw you hate Karenposting but tolerate it because it irks Willie Nibbler
Keep it up lad.

>Wiley Nonce doesn't post for the last 200 posts last thread
>shows up with the new thread just before the limit like a right narcissistic faggot

Every day I lose a little more hope

>tfw WN

Seriously though lads, just don't reply to WN anymore. No matter what he says.

Not gonna lie, former Anglican here, its fucking hilarious watching WN crash and burn like this but in all seriousness we can't let these guys break communion

I have truly ascended. I am no longer a Triplord - at this point I am a TripGOD.

kipper status lads?

you fellas enjoying the new season of red dwarf?

How come British people like to piss in their own mouth so much? I didn't realise so many of you did it.

What did you expect from a TripDOG

It's sterile and I like the taste

It's cheaper and tastes better than Carling.
Talking of which, time for the pub.

Tunnocks Teacakes Desu

Helps us get rid of the taste of marmite

Smoke me a kipper, boys!

Smoked

Catholic.

Bit sacrilegious lad.

Never forget

Just like your mantits

Pope is a nonce tbqh, even he's not as bad as WN though.

It's all there in his videos and his blogs.

This is the same mentality leftists have, they're happy to destroy and make the country worse off for everybody based on personal opinions and then act smug once everybody is worse off.

Pic related.

I'll just go and confess at a Catholic Church tomorrow and be absolved of all my sins by a priest.

I'll make sure to bring enough money for an indulgence while I'm there.

Thought I heard something just now. Like an angry man trapped in a box, yelling.

I saw sludge Nietzsche at a swamp in Europa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to be sent on a quest to save Europa, but I didn’t want to be a douche and cut off his head without a dialogue first or anything.
He said, “LOOGA, SOL'KA DE'SHA DJEKSHEOL?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “I seek the beast known as nihilism” but he kept cutting me off and going “SL'K, GEAQ'A, QA'MOR” and expanding his sludge in front of my face. I stepped back and continued with my LARPing, and I heard him chuckle as I backed away. When he came to pay for his crimes at the cull of my blade, I saw him trying to slither out the swamp with like fifteen cartons of szechuan sauce his hands without understanding the metaphysical implications of Pickle Rick.
I, the last son of the west, was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, first off, Rick became a pickle as a metaphor. It shows that he was in a pickle, so to speak.” At first he kept pretending to be unintelligent and not hear me, but eventually I piqued the interest of his sludgy ear canals and he turned back around and brought them to me.
When I took one of the cartons and started explaining its multiple epistemological implications, he stopped me and told me to deconstruct them each individually “to prevent any infetterence of purpose or meaning,” and the looked down and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After I explained the layered references of each packet and put them back in his sludgy mits and started to say WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, he kept interrupting me by 'SLE'QA'ing really loudly.

I saw sludge Nietzsche at a swamp in Europa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to be sent on a quest to save Europa, but I didn’t want to be a douche and cut off his head without a dialogue first or anything.
He said, “LOOGA, SOL'KA DE'SHA DJEKSHEOL?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “I seek the beast known as nihilism” but he kept cutting me off and going “SL'K, GEAQ'A, QA'MOR” and expanding his sludge in front of my face. I stepped back and continued with my LARPing, and I heard him chuckle as I backed away. When he came to pay for his crimes at the cull of my blade, I saw him trying to slither out the swamp with like fifteen cartons of szechuan sauce his hands without understanding the metaphysical implications of Pickle Rick.
I, the last son of the west, was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, first off, Rick became a pickle as a metaphor. It shows that he was in a pickle, so to speak.” At first he kept pretending to be unintelligent and not hear me, but eventually I piqued the interest of his sludgy ear canals and he turned back around and brought them to me.
When I took one of the cartons and started explaining its multiple epistemological implications, he stopped me and told me to deconstruct them each individually “to prevent any infetterence of purpose or meaning,” and the looked down and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After I explained the layered references of each packet and put them back in his sludgy mits and started to say WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, he kept interrupting me by 'SLE'QA'ing really loudly.

/lit/ was a mistake

What's this?

Hows that brexit thing going lads?
up up up the trade ziggurat lickety-split?

clits were a mistake so to speak

Fair 'nuff

Just what it says mate. Why you should be cleansing your soul at confession. Never forget, God forgives.

Something this knacker could do with

>stealing my memes
Fuck outta here lost yute

thoughts on this disease?

You can mock him all you like, but it is the triplords who keep these threads alive.

>"Im here for the interview"

red pilled

Literally nigger tier

What are we listening to lads?
Got comfy music for the storm
youtube.com/watch?v=dWetJEGQlU4

How do you eat stuff in Britain, when you are under 18 years old?

Mixing murdoch and morty. That's not good
youtu.be/nmkSkV9Gizo

>Dad has sickle trait
He's not a wog he's ginger and pale af, grandad is suspiciously tanned during the summer

I don't see a reason to confess your sins to anyone but Jesus.

Cringe.

>fucks off for the latter half of the previous thread so he can prepare his epik trip/pol/ thread
That's just not true.

>he's using a trip
cringe

>Normie friend who uses 9gag alot shows me alot of Sup Forums originated memes, pepes, uses the word "normie", mfw, big man tyrone but would probably be disgusted if i said i browsed pol

mfw

>How do you eat stuff in Britain, when you are under 18 years old?
Soup up until 18.

Careful lad, this user
obv wants your arse

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

trident next to the LOGOS symbol of perception
LOOK into it?
iss that why you posted an eye
the ultimate tool of LOOKing
fuc ki see what you mean
if you look into it too much it loses its meaning
it becomes SLUDGES

>white people can't play basketball
qua a game, basketball has a defined purpose
white people is a metaphor for angels
eren is saying that angels can't construct artifical purpose
which is what a game is
but then what
must angels abide by sludge?
of course not - angels are the opposite of sludge
angels abide by OBJECTIVE MEANING
by angels are the opposite of sludge, i mean this in many ways
angels are by definition good - sludge is beyond good and evil
angels are white - sludge is black (this is the level of perception rather than logos)
sludge has no will, and can only be weighed down by envirionment (as is nihilism's effect on the individual)
the wings of an angel are a symbol of individual willpower
and purpose
and faith
and the ability of the divine individual to overcome the constraints of nature
that's fucking deep

I remember Rightly So must have made a hundred threads.
Where did he go?
Give me the rundown on what happened to him.
What happened to the cheeky wank in the garden guy? Or his friend, the based nigeposter?
I don't know anybody here anymore.

>offence to sell
in a home environment around the times people have meals you can quite legally use as many knives as you want, buying one in a shop and carrying it home you need to be 18.

It's part of the global (((chopstick industry))) plans

Chopsticks

This general needs to be euthanized

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN
SLUDGED
L
U
D
G
E
D

GUNKED
U
N
K
E
D

Rightly got doxxed. Proper cunts trick it was.

Rightly was doxxed. Bit of shame, he was one of the few tolerable trips.

>I remember Rightly So must have made a hundred threads
Doxed himself by accident and hopefully went on to lead a better life

Why do people think Murdoch is funny?

>absolutely gunged
where is the horse and the rider?

Underage Redditors

Sad. Maybe he is still here though.
>he was one of the few tolerable trips
he was indeed. i generally don't reply to trips, but i made an exception for Rightly.

MURDER MY PUSSY WITHOUT THE GUNKSHOT
SHOOT ME UP THE ASS CRACK WITH A GUNGESHOT

windy where you are lads?

when you gunk into the gunk
the gunk gunks back into you

>You really want to know what I want? You really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Anglo stretch forth their hand again, and command the stars! I-I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power. I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to- to look back, or to look forward. I want us to be what we used to BE! I want…I want it all back, the way that it was!

Barely any wind here in (((London)))

South West here, windier her than it was during Ophelia tbqh.

*here

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-40940531
>The western-most concentration camp in the Third Reich, Lager Sylt, was located on British soil - only about 70 miles south of Bournemouth on the island of Alderney.
>The number of his fellow prisoners and forced labourers who did not survive has been contested, ranging from an official post-war report that stated 389 deaths, to as many as 70,000.
That seems like a pretty big margin of error

yes lad. we had sideways rain earlier too.

You're a slave in your own country, White Man. Each year you get to keep less of the fruits of your labor; each year it gets more difficult to carry the burden the aliens have placed upon you; each year the cheap labor of aliens makes your future less secure; each year you retreat a few steps more into the world of slavery.

tbqh i'll be disappointed in brit/pol/ if I don't get banned desu pbuh so to speak

Disregard that post a fuckton of wind here now

>So to speak
Ancaps need the gas

“The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.”

you too vis a vis your ideology mutatis mutandis

Very windy and wet

mutatis mutandis
statecucks OUT
I bet you support May so to speak
this image needs updated to the virgin state cusk vs the chad sludgepill tbqh bbc

“It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times – it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself.“

smeg head

who said that lad?

George Lincoln Rockwell.

>open window slightly
>wind forces it all the way open

good post

HITCHENS LOVERS BTFO

>George Lincoln memewell
If your going to worship a dead meme at least worship a British one like Bowden or Mosley

What's vargs solution then?

>memewell
Fucking hell lad, that’s Rockwell BTFO

Peter Hitchens has 3 children