jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vegas files must be next

>claims to be straight
>is the OP

holy shit its real

Who is the real murderer?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everything has been sanitized already. Also, enjoy reading redacted and redacted.

>Those replies
What the hell is wrong with these "people"?

In all seriousness, what could be in those files?

UR MUMS DILDO

? The news this morning said he wasn’t opening files??

Trump's death certificate.

I did the mustard gas one and I'm still alive

will he be killed now?

THATS MY PRESIDENT BABY

(((Krassenstein))) is pissed. I wonder why.

Does this mean there will be nothing substantial in them? Or is this the beginning?

ITS HAPPENING

I remember earlier this week some ShartBlue fag made a thread that Trump was going to cuck out and NOT replace them.

inb4 drumpf gets shot in the next 7 days, also checkem

FUCKING MADMAN
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

No brainer move by Trump really.

Now the democrats have to be against this...

Won't be anything of value. After 50 years everyone connected to it is dead anyway.I put more stock in the death bed confessions that were on youtube.

Could go either way. I don't think we are going to see much groundbreaking information come out of this, since that stuff has likely been destroyed ages ago. There is the slim chance of something very juicy coming of this though.

man, I find it absolutely mind boggling how these people are literally and completely unable to either:
a) comment something positive, or even neutral;
b) not comment at all
I swear Trump's tweet could read "I just donated my entire net worth to charity and am now poor" and they would still come up with a way to shit on him. And twitter promotes that shit. Sad!

>odd singles
the Mafia
>even singles
LBJ and the CIA
>odd dubbz
The Fed
>even dubbz
The Russians
>odd tripz
The Jews
>even tripz
Jackie, in revenge for Johnnie boy cucking her with Marilyn
>quadruples
Lee Harvey Oswald, from the schoolbook depository, on his own, with no help whatsoever from outside sources

Roll, niggers!

DON'T DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS!

No. Theyve already scrubbed those files of anything damning.

The news is called fake for a reason.

rolling

You forgot Ted Cruz's dad.

I love how the projecting liberal faggots are calling this a distraction... while they demand Trump be impeached for daring to call a gold star wife and attempt to console her for her loss. Also, please ignore the corruption displayed between Obama, Mueller, and the Clinton family regarding Russia and our uranium.

Why are gooks so mean to Trump, are they jealous his IQ is much higher than theirs?

All of the above.

Every single party in on the NWO realized the threat JFK presented and allowed a CIA asset to carry it out.

Confirmation Sup Forums is always right.

I don't think the CIAniggers would let anything substantial come out of the release. Could we perhaps see some clues to what actually happened?

Who were the Israeli "journalists" Jacob Rubenstein worked for as "interpreter"?

HE CAN NOT

probably nothing, I bet they will redact anything incriminating against the CIA and FBI

This. If it's anything which puts the cia in the crosshairs it's over for drumpf before it happens

Thats the best part.

CIA worked with russians to kill JFK

The tweet that saved America...

why some of them still screeching about tax return?
i thought trump already released his tax return?

It's real, but seriously OP. Never start a thread again without a link to the tweet. People post more fake shit here than real news.

Gooks base hate on money... not politics

Lol. Imagine being this fucked in the head.

So he's met Assange's deadline after all.

The MSM "forgot" all about it, and so did their drones.

Why is everything about the Russians with you burgers? Russia is a shithole but it's not the source of every fucking downfall of your country.

I like how everyone is demanding the tax returns that where already released publicly bill clinton and his crew are going downtown.

Yes they are publicly available.

The manlet is literally flinging shit onto the wall hoping one of his 99 comments will stick.

He's right about the UFO files, get that shit open now desu.

a pig benis :DDDDDDDDD

Because they feel threatened that he is bringing attention to immigration and demographic reforms, this threatens the social norms which place asians high on the social and professional ladder.

jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.htm

Why not?

just report him for threatening the president with a time bomb.

Roll

He gets paid for this. I also hope the people who like his comments are paid too.

commies behind it and feds with jew bankers encouraging it.

most of them are not even real people.

There has to be an army of people who sit in an office and google things to reply to his tweets with. There is no way one guy to know all of this stuff.

>addressing his tweets directly to Trump
Bitching is and believing in horsehit is one thing, but thinking that Trump is going to read your tweets is complete lunacy.

Seriously, would JFK have been our greatest president??

This was Already going to happen. Thus is Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. Come on guys you are better than this.

roll

We will never know.

I think many likers are bought and some are your basic "Drumpf hitler impeach" crowd.

No he could have extended the classification

Has to have Preidential OK.

I bet Lindsey and McCain shot jfk.

not really, he's fairly overrated.

bay of pigs was a huge mistake and the cuban missile crisis nearly killed us all over nothing. really the only good part of JFK's legacy was the dedication to the space race.

no, he was fucking up things left and right. just not as bad as his replacement, who is quite possibly the worst president ever

Watch the documentary called "Mirage men".
>TL;DW
The UFO shit is all made up to keep crazy US locals away from military bases and attempting to investigate military technology development. They were afraid that those idiots would unintentionally leak shit to Russia by spying on the government. The conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy. Just a few CIA conmen fucking with retards for decades.

We did it

worst modern president, certainly. it's hard to compete with the assholes in charge during the runup to the civil war though.

Let me guess, JFK is still dead and Oswald did it.

No, Obuma has that title.

"He subsequently rejected plans by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to orchestrate false-flag attacks on American soil in order to gain public approval for a war against Cuba. In October 1962"

>oy vey 11/9 was not an inside job

He's the new William LeCuck. His bot followers always like his comments to the top everytime.

Yes it was.

looking at those last three, those tweets don't seem very Trumpian. They're Trump-like but not Trumpian.

George Bush is the worst modern president. JFK was actually trying to get rid of the deep state.

This.

Even if they were real, I still wouldn't trust the current governance to disclose any sort of alien life because of the possibility of a BlueBeam style false flag

ahmed pls

Bullshit...the CIA and other agencies were already trying to stop the release. I bet you wish you could have sucked Hillary's dick, you bernie fucker

they were gonna be opened anyway

and what the fuck is this "subject to the receipt of further information" you fucking bitch???

Nice response to a Doctor you retard.

Every time I scroll down from a Trump tweet it's nothing but mindless, barely-coherent hate and rage. Not sure if twitter considers this a feature or a bug.

Fake news is real, bro

he will release more if you faggots keep shilling

One of his big goals was to give niggers rights. I suppose he wouldn't have if he knew what would happen.

It's not a doctor you pleb. It's a shill profile with a picture taken from the Web.

How is this different than people spamming "SLIDE THREAD!!" in every damn thread here?

it was decided 30 years ago that they would be secret until October this year.

Trump dosent "open up" or "do" anything to make this public, he is just literally doing what any president would do this time.