Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け
Next episode: Flash of Sloth (怠惰一閃)

The OP and ED singles have been leaked.
The 3rd BD comes out in 2 days. It includes a Special Soundtrack CD.

OST 10/26
Volume 9 9/24 (One day after Emilia's Birthday)

Other urls found in this thread:

trfs.me/sort/xd
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4z2hh1/wnsynopsis_echidnas_contract_part_4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking nice, OST soon.

Crusch a shit. I'm glad she loses the candidacy race.

Post Dark lord Subaru

Time for Round 2.

Post your team of 4, can be any of the characters we've seen up until this point with a few exceptions:

- no Reinhardt
- if you choose Puck, it'll be his smaller cat form, not his apocolypse form

Goal: Use your party of 4 and post your strat for taking down Arc 3 final boss.

>6666

It begins.

What does he mean by this pose? Where did he learn it?

Jesus, 5th time and it's still wrong.

Because we were talking about Al last thread.

Al is completely thrown off when he realizes there are two Oni, and the questions he asks make it very clear he thinks there should only be one.
>[Al : Goodbye, brother and miss, ah, you must be Ram right? Take good care of him.]
>[Rem : Ram is my older sister's name. Rem's name is Rem, Al-sama.]
>(Al suddenly stops)
>[Al : Rem?]
>[Al : Don't talk nonsense. You're Ram, right?]
>[Rem : It's Rem. Excuse me, but where did you met my sister, Al-sama?]
>[Al : What the...]
>[Al : Miss is Rem, older sister is Ram.]
>[Rem : That's right.]
>[Al : Sorry for asking this, is that older sister still alive?]
>[Rem : I don't know why you're asking, but of course she's alive.]
>(Subaru suddenly feels pressure from Al)
>[Al : ---Don't fxxx with me.]
>(Rem stops using healing magic and on her guard)
>[Al : Relax. I won't do anything]
>[Al : I'm sorry but could you leave here fast? You might have realized, I'm not on a good mood, either.]
>[Rem : Okay. Give her our thanks for arranging her time to us.]
>(Subaru and Rem leaves)
>[Al : Fxxx, that's how it is. It feels disgusting.]
At first he acts like he he must have misheard her name or confused it somehow. Then he asks if her sister is still alive, which only makes sense if he's feeling certain that there should only be one at this point in time. The more he realizes there are indeed two sisters alive, the more upset he seems to become.

As far as Al is concerned, it seems that Rem shouldn't exist or be alive and the fact that she does is somehow disturbing on some deeper level.

Why the fuck is the rest of Paradoxum so shit? And why is theatre D so fucking great? Actually leagues ahead of all the other songs.

>6666
Oh shit-

His father. I'm serious.

Is Subaru Travolta's kid or what?

That's why this is more likely the case

From Mastah Turaboruta Jihonu.

trfs.me/sort/xd

What would you get Emilia for her birthday?

>Al
>Julius
>Wilhelm
>Subaru
Subaru with Julius confront Betelgeuse, stalling him, while rest of the team hunt all of the fingers, simple and effective

Are you implying Al's repeating events he's already lived through once before?

Not necessarily but maybe world/dimension jumping.

Nah, his daddy is just a successful and popular man who makes everyone like him when he does it. Subaru tried to do the same, but nobody liked him.

Maybe that's why he crossdressed.

is it possible that Subaru's RbD somehow conflicts Al's power? we've all seen that Rem dies when Subaru does nothing, so Al must have some kind of insight into the original timeline

Asking here as well, can someone post a webm of Wilhelm emerging from the whale?

RTM a best
BEST

Yes in a way. Since this he himself talks about some Bishop that is different from the one he remembered.

>The only one who may sniff Subaru is me

This... was just cringe. In fact every time she acts like she's worshipping Subaru makes me cringe.

>Rem was probably killed off in in his time.
>Thanks to Subacar she is still alive
Rem indeed feels like a heroine. A main one at that.

Do you actually cringe tbough.

I hated that line so fucking much.

You are a fucking fag.

I did let it slide since she's a demon

Kek, she was just being funny emilitards calm down

I honestly found it hilarious in a creepy way. I love characters who are just completely unashamed of admitting just how perverted and creepy they are to their love interests.

I'm glad they cut Rem's lines. I really really hate the "non-main girls who are totally fine with just being near the MC even if he is in love (or even a relationship) with someone else" trope. It's transparently meant to massage the viewer's/reader's ego, because they apparently can't cope with the idea of other girls actually moving on and living their lives separate from the protagonist. Like, just knowing the intent of that plot point makes me feel icky when I see it.

The stereotypical harem aspects (which seem to be more or less confirmed by Crusch's obvious romantic interest in Subaru) are especially unpleasant in Re:Zero, because the story is really great otherwise. It's just a huge shame, since the absence of that one dumb trope would objectively make it so much better. I mean, it certainly doesn't stop me from enjoying it, but it definitely subtracts from the work as a whole.

>Translations by spbro

Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

arc 4 old kiss of death scene
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls

BD1 Commentary Track short summary:
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
>Translation by /u/trupin

WN extra stories

Withdrawal Symptoms: docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Mayonnaise Scramble: docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
King: docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Rem AU chapters

Natsuki Rem: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
Oni and Happiness: docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
Fortune Roll Rhapsody: docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
Natsuki Rigel: docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

But Subaru's harem is full of men.

It made me feel entertained.
Probably becase I'm not a fag who can get triggered by drawings easily.

>6666
Holy shit user.

>Rem's influence has helped Subaru make choices Roswaal's gospel didn't predict before.

Like?

That's basically the same thing in this context, and his powers seem more about warping time to me. I've actually theorized that Al's regular usage of his power is well below its full potential, as Authorities corrupt you more the more you use their power, so it might actually be possible for him to do more if he's willing to risk that.
Does anyone have the exact lines? The wiki just says he thinks she's different from the Sin he's familiar with.
I actually very much want to know Al's source of information, especially if Rem's existence is somehow leading to events diverging from their expected route.

START POSTING THE DARK LORD YOU FAGGOTS

What bothers me is that Subaru is a nobody, I know author needs to pander to self-insert fags because it's Isekai and it's made for self-inserting but Crusch or other girls falling for Subaru is fucking stupid.

You have guys like Reinhard or even Julius around that are just way better men than Subaru x100000, yet all the important named girls seem interested in the guy. Not to mention those same guys are more interested in sucking Subaru's cock than anything else, why the fuck would someone like Reinhard worship Subaru so much? I mean I know he's a good guy but sucking Subaru off so much is annoying.

>story suffers from Too Many Girls Syndrome
That kind of bothers me too, but not enough for me to hate the series. I still like the world, just that aspect that fucks me the wrong way.

I've found Rem to be annoying, just character-wise with her whole"Subaru is my hero" shit, other than that i couldn't care less about the psuedo-harem he's got.

I can't senpai I'm not home.

>Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21
Good. It was cringy as fuck.

Well maybe Reinhard makes some sense, he's perfect and he can do basically everything without much effort(except getting his family to like him) so maybe seeing a useless fuck like Subaru trying so much to be useful makes him happy or inspires him.

But everyone else just annoys me.

Where are you people even coming from?

It's odd that they cut so many of her creepier and lewder moments before this, but they kept it in there.
That's actually a perfect description of how WN Rem is a lot of the time.
Like the manner in which Subaru confessed to Emilia. Roswaal was completely caught offguard by that for some reason, because Subaru did it the way he thought Rem would have done it.

>6666

>Does anyone have the exact lines? The wiki just says he thinks she's different from the Sin he's familiar with.

We're gonna have to wait for someone who knows of Arc 5 for that.

I want Rem to be happy and I fucking hate Subaru so I'd be okay with her moving on from him. But well she loves him so much so I can't help but cheer for her. Also it triggers the emilitards so two birds in one stone.
And fuck you, I wanted to see Rem getting confessed as well.

The super strongest (Mimi, Hetaro, and Ricardo) and Subaru.

Pretty much. Some people are just too autistic to have fun with a joke line.

>which seem to be more or less confirmed by Crusch's obvious romantic interest in Subaru)

First, you are a fucking idiot.

Second, usually, simple harem members don't do what Rem did in ep. 18 for the MC. She literally resurrected his soul. And even ep. 15 is one of the best of the series. It's a story that has used that unrequired love INCREDIBLY well. That's why some people are so obsessed about Rem.
Stop spamming useless buzzwords ad parrotting stereotyped comments and learn how to use your head.

No Dark Lord yet, but here's some Pride Subaru.

Re:Zero btfo by Love Live. Its pathetic "from zero" moment overshadowed and forgotten.

Julius is tsundere. There.

It's cringy man, her dialogue is cringeworthy. She went from hating the guy to worshipping the ground he walks on and the way she talks is just cringe, it's like the author is screaming "i'm going to kill her so I might as well make her someone important to the MC"

When does rem get btfo

Why are you so cringey?

>Like the manner in which Subaru confessed to Emilia. Roswaal was completely caught offguard by that for some reason, because Subaru did it the way he thought Rem would have done it.

What arc is this from?

Emilia, Subaru, Julius and Felix.

Still makes no sense. Julius and basically every other guy in the series worships Subaru just as much as the girls.

All these guys are better than him, I can understand liking Subaru because he's a retard but tries hard sometimes but I can't understand the fact that they suck him off so much.

Maybe she knows that Subaru will be on a mission to save her and thought it happened already?
Maybe he was in the village fucking shit up.
Maybe he feels bad because he sold a pair of little girls as sextoys to a creepy clown

I think the Crusch thing is alright. She just showed interest.
Sure, subaru is a nobody but in the "correct" timeline he's seen as a ballsy hero.

>She went from hating the guy to worshipping the ground he walks on
Well of course. He reset time until he got a sequence of even that made her love him.

>Pretty much. Some people are just too autistic to have fun with a joke line.
Nowadays it is a fad to shitpost on Rem so just ignore them. It's mostly emilitards being butthurt about Rem being the best

Hey anons, do you like flowers?

I think the anime did it better as well.
You don't need to tell somebody that you love a person in order to love them.

It's obvious as fuck that he has feelings for Emilia and Rem so I really don't get all the waifufaggotry in those threads except for funposting

Well it's not like it came from nowhere. She behaved exactly the same with Ram. Still does. But now she shares that with Subaru, her love interest and not her sister. Not to mention Subaru opened a door and showed her a world not dictated by living in her sisters shadow. Unfortunately, before she could actually learn to be an independent person, she got fucked up by Gluttony. Which is a shame, since I was interested in how far her development would go.

And she doesn't really worship Subaru. She shits on him plenty, she was just super supportive of him during his worst moments.

This is probably the same faggot on reddit who acts like a total idiot.

Arc 4. Copied this from where it was written in the archive.
Emilia doesn't understand what Roswaal is saying and defends Subaru's effort, which Roswaal deemed useless when there is true history written, taking out his Book of Gospel.

He insults Emilia about her dependence on Subaru, then discusses about his concept of love, how him and Subaru is same on love - looking at only ideal parts of their lover.
[Roswaal: He doesn't care if Emilia-sama is actually weak, soft, and pathetic, right? He's not interested in anything about your true self. He's in love with ideal-you in his mind. Isn't it right?]

[Roswaal: I was same. Looking at her only ideal sides, always praising her and loved her like admiring a glass art - when it didn't have any meaning.]
[Emilia: That's it?]

[Emilia: If that's all you wanted to say, Subaru and you are completely different. He told me I'm bothersome.]

[Roswaal: What?]

[Emilia: He told me I'm nuisance, buried in the past, all talk, can't do anything without Puck.]

[Emilia: Subaru is definitely looking at me, and I am trying not to show him my weakness. So, Subaru and you, Roswaal, who never look at present instead pretends to see the future, are completely different.]

[Roswaal: Natsuki Subaru made correct choice in the Sanctuary? How could it be?! Then Book of Gospel is...]
Emilia continues what she thought about Subaru's love, and Roswaal is genuinely shocked first time in the story, shouting every words.

[Roswaal: F---!]

[Roswaal: Why? Why! How could he got that answer here and now?! How could Natsuki Subaru tell you which I couldn't tell my master?! Him here! This time! How?!]

[Emilia: I just know what I have feared. Gathering resolve to face it in time. What are you fearing about?]
The thing is, Subaru's confession there was inspired by how he viewed Rem and what he thought Rem would do in his place.

user, do you love Emilia ?

A daily reminder that she is the best girl. Fuck, why doesn't anyone else get it?! It's been clear since episode one who was the best girl.

Maybe they just want to fuck him, but since he's straight he doesn't get them coming in to him. There.

You are the cringe one.
She just loves the guy and wants to show it to him.
If you get triggered by it all the time then you are fucking hopeless. You also get triggered by the couples that flirt on the streets, no?

Gentle reminder.

Shit taste makes a shit girl.

Not until all the emilitards get btfo and cry hard

Because of he lives to protect a smile

Are you watching the same anime?

>Reddit

Go back there then fucktard.

Who would take her virginity?

My money's on Clown.

>Shit taste makes a shit girl.
Cringe. Why can't people see that being loyal is better than being fickle?

So Wilhelm was stronger than Theresia?

Man what a shitty Sword Saint

Truth hurt? Or will you bet on which show will sell more, which is indication of its quality?

Why'd you separate Emilia fans from Rem fans? They're both the same category.

>multi-waifing

She has no excuse to not fall for Reinhard over some stinky half-elf. Prove me wrong.

Nah, Elsa would have her first. Either that if she still has her purity by Arc 5 (nigh-impossible with that horny oni by her side all the time) then it'd be Regulus.

>show will sell more, which is indication of its quality

got me to reply/10

Part 4 of Echidna's contract was done by the reddit translator:

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4z2hh1/wnsynopsis_echidnas_contract_part_4/

This happens after Satella and Subaru leave the dream realm.

People shouldn't show affection in public, it's icky and cringe. That stuff is supposed to be private.

You will never make your waifu happy.
All you can do is hope that she will find happiness in her own story

Because Reinhard wasn't the one who saved her from the thugs, it was Emilia.

She did

It felt WAY faster when I watched this scene for the first time.

Basically, she fought him only using swordplay alone. No arts, no blessings, no magic, since she wasn't allowed in a official duel. He is better than her in swordplay alone.

Oh this one. Didn't know Roswaal got shocked over this. Welp. Even in Arc 4 she's still present.

Who is it?