youtube.com/watch?v=z9wZVZ7cI30
youtube.com/watch?v=tyR1eeHGfRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welfare utopia.

To eat babies.
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRt0YuVuUY

Preparing for economic global colapse.
Saving European heritage and people.
Red-pilling the red-pilled (which comes off as "black pilling").

Killing the pagan movement like the good goy he is.

To completely destroying any chance the WN movement has at succeeding through divide and conquer tactics.

Autism

Being eternally butthurt that his parents named him Kristian.

free gibsmedats

what pagan movement, and in what way has he harmed it?

b-but we wuz vikangz

And suck it off the french taxpayer through welfare.

To burn down all churches

To become the world's greatest martial artist.

More like martial autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbHlg1MqrxU

This

my sides --------> orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=z9wZVZ7cI30
KEK

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyR1eeHGfRc
I still look up to him and think he is a smart guy even if people do not agree with his theories that he writes in his books.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Is this the Krusty Krab?"

To be a level 25 Barbarian Dungeon Master

ITT: Stupid character assassination

Grow up, guys.

Being a washed up fucking weirdo living on benefits. I can't stand this fucking knob.

Hey Varg we love you but you're memeworthy

it's more of a character suicide, Kristian

butthurt christfag detected

>Jew religion
>WN

pick one

We should all be on welfare.

The call that made the world STOP

How can you say that when Varg offers the true alternative of following in the footsteps of your ancestors over the dividing religion of Christianity, promotion of traditional family values, and an active poster on youtube to keep the interested still interested and to pill the newly initiated?

Mainly running around in the forest playing vikings, fuck his autistic wife and make her give birth to more autistic creatures with autistic names, appeal to his cyber army of sociopaths and nordicist in the Internet, catch that wellfare , learn French.
Sounds like I am shitting him but he actually has a pretty comfy life

Hello Varg, you got a really funny face

dying in a foreign country, mourned by a bunch of fat virgins and metalheads continuing to go ew this band sucks ass.

mooching as much social welfare as possible

Mostly right except when he talks about race thinking he knows everything while having obvious nordic bias
>but he attacks christians
Abrahamic Faiths minus orthodox judaism (gee i wonder why) directly or indirectly involve bringing niggers to white areas and whites to chinka reas and so on fucking everything up, anyone who puts christian faith before blood (most christians) deserves to be criticized by ethno nationalists and those who put blood before christian faith aren't even good christians anyways

Also
>preparing yourself and having kids with a non-thot woman of your race is bad

Nobody can blame anyone for being a sociopath in this society.

true

>religion that advocates a complete departure from traditional Jewish customs
>Jew religion

Pagans are so historically ignorant it's unbelievable. FFS, they hated Christianity so much they nailed it's founder to a cross.

Varg preaches a lot of truth, but he puts into your head this bullshit "all or nothing" motive. Europe is looking at a demographic change that will occur in a mere generation. You cannot shit out enough pagan babies to stop it. Fact is that European Christians want to stop it, and don't give me your cherry-picked examples of inner-citiy, cosmopolitan "Christians" welcoming refugees. I could just as easily mock you for Wiccans.

what a terrible thing to do. that money should go to people who really need it, like those african refugees.

His views about race are probably where his bias are most noticeable. But he also has some bias against science. I think he knows he is probably wrong or partially wrong, but he doesn't care because he thinks saying what he says it's the best he can do for his interests.

Memes aside what is Varg's source of income?

I think he is actually learning but will spit his opinion even if he doesn't know shit about the topic just because he think he is right. He makes claims then he steps back like the whole mediterranean= arab thing once he learns that he is wrong, but he is a hard head once he knows something he convinces himself that is the true, he could have been a fine christian or a very usefull puppet

Young people want too much and that's the problem. Back then newlyweds lived with the parents of the girl doing field work and everything went perfectly fine. And if one day you didn't feel like working you could stay at bed and nothing happened at all. An old sailor told me so.

You should learn a bit from us. Even nowadays when you are required to work, we work less than ever and we are perfectly fine.

How do you account for the massive increase in price of life and housing and stagnation of wages then? I'm all for people staying at home longer than what is deemed acceptable in Anglo and Nordic countries but life is completely different now.

Giving the world the perfect example of how pagan nords were, are, and always will be uncivilized savages.

According to him, books and music. He says he is not on welfare (and he is technically not) but according to the french law he gets quite a lot of money for having so many children.

What's actually happening is he doesn't have a fixed opinion. At this point he has pissed off all sectors of his youtube audience except those who don't have any fixed opinion either.

writing books and making music?

what varg has said, iirc, is that, while he himself makes too much money to qualify for any kind of welfare, others should work as little as possible, so that they can get money from the government, and not have to pay taxes, in order to bring down the welfare state, because it supports our displacement. i don't know why anyone here would have a problem with that, least of all some ancap retard.

>varg
>good planning
pick not two

I don't get your question. You don't buy a house if you don't really need it.

I am a simple peasant, I think we should return to the concept of "familiar houses", with up to three generations living on the same house and having simple subsistence jobs based on local economy.

Of course society is massified so it's very hard, and people is not willing to do it anyways. But if people wanted it could be done.

It's not a problem per se, but welfare will not be there forever. Also, if you decide to leech on welfare, I think you should do something actually possitive for your people, like protecting the environment or helping others. It's a way to say you refuse to feed the system but you still care about your people.

To divide and conquer.