I will just leave here for /leftypol/tards that like to lurk in the shadows where they belong:

I will just leave here for /leftypol/tards that like to lurk in the shadows where they belong:

>Miguel Martinez was arrested after the child’s mother reported the attack to Caspar, Wyoming, police. Martinez was arrested and pleaded not guilty last May, and now the trial is underway.

>The child told police and medical professionals that “it hurt inside” after the encounter.

>A sexual assault examination found redness and abrasions on the child’s genitalia, and rape was confirmed.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/20/wyoming-transsexual-arrested-for-alleged-rape-of-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6ge6ZTjNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY SAID IT WOULDNT HAPPEN WTF

Hons are fucked uo. That’s why trans people need to be able to transition when they’re young. The mental illness twists them into monsters otherwise.

>Hons
What?

>that face

Trannies that refuse to accept it and try to just repress it and have a complete mental breakdown when they inevitably can’t do it anymore and they leave their family behind and become a filthy diseased sex fiend because they’ve been broken down into a fine dust and remade into an inhuman form by their own mental illness.

I can bump this and so can you

We won't tolerate it any longer user. I am preparing and you should too.
Filter your water and buy some bitcoin soon.
(Try for 4500$ or cheaper USD)

All these disease-ridden, mentally-ill trannies should be put to the sword. It doesn't matter if you it takes hormone blockers early or not, a tranny is still a disgusting freak.

where was the parent doing this alleged rape ? where was the father ? why was the mothers first reaction to go to the police instead of fight the perp right there ?

They’ve existed as long as humanity has and people have always hated them but they still live because God gifts them with divine insanity. Picking a fight with trannies is one of the dumbest decisions someone can make. Leave them alone and they do their own thing on the outskirts of society, challenge them and you’ll just force them to fight and it will not be fun for either side. Also it would encourage more repression which keeps tranny genes in the gene pool so like always you dumb fucks are creating your own problems and crying about it.

This is exactly what this transgender bullshit is all about. It's some fucking pervert trying to get his dick into a little boy or girl. These fuckers need to be shot in the head and burned.
The worst part is the media has launched on to these sick fuckers like it's some civil rights problem. Whenever I see these fuckers, I laugh and point. Most of them have confidence problems and are fucked in the head. Simply Calling them out fucks them up. They fucking know they are a train wreck and a shit stain on humanity.

is that cenk uygur?

The true culprits are the lawmakers and doctors/surgeons who coerce and support the self mutilation and neutering of innocent mentally ill people.
No doctor should be legally performing both gender "reassignment" surgeries nor should they be allocating the supplemental hormone prescriptions of the wrong gender.
I don't want to get banned for posting gore pics of Tranny surgeries, but trust me they are bad. The videos/WEBMs are worse.

>I will just leave here for /leftypol/tards that like to lurk in the shadows where they belong

Please enlighten me, were did all that sexual revolution and 72 gender thing came from: Communist Russia, China, or Capitalist and Neoliberal America and Europe?

>challenge them and it will not be fun for either side
Yeah, i'm afraid of what 0.01% of the population is going to do, let alone a bunch of trannies. Give me a fucking break.
Dude, this shit is not natural. It has been going on for a long time because humans have unstable minds and the devil whispers in our ears. Giving any bit of ground to these monstrosities is unacceptable. It should not only be illegal to be a tranny, it should be sociately shunned and hated, so the problem can take care of itself. Do you know what happens when a faggot or a tranny outs himself to his family in the gulf region? They either tell him to fuck off to another country and never return or they kill him.

I've seen the videos, I've read the stories too. I can't imagine someone with a somewhat stable mind going through with this.

It came from literally all those things combined.

Wrong. Communist states were (and still are) on the opposing side of the destruction of family, marriage and sexual identity. While there were Marxist-affiliated sexual liberation people, they were always shot down, including by Marx and Lenin themselves.

Then why was there a personality cult about a boy who informed against his father towards the state?

>Please enlighten me, were did all that sexual revolution and 72 gender thing came from
Jews

Yeah. Because family values means you have to cover up for a maniac and a criminal who neglects and abuses you in turn.

Jesus Christ commies are retarded.

Pavlik didn't even exist you moron.

Wyoming used to be wholesome. Is anybody going to apologize to us?

This is why based russians bait these fuckers and beat them/humiliate them online.
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6ge6ZTjNs

>amerimutt justifying degeneracy
As always.

Get the scimitar Ahmed, time to behead some degenerates.

>literally one case
wow.webm

No they said bathroom laws wouldn't stop someone from raping someone in a bathroom.

Seriously, this is the "gun free zone" argument all over again.

I'm not talking about their domestic politics you dipshit, I'm talking about the social upheavals they manufactured in the West. The 60's and 70's hippie movement was literally a fucking fabrication of the USSR.

>one child scarred for life is worth the mentally ill trannies getting to go pee pee in a different restroom
The sheer and utter lack of empathy in liberals minds is insane. Its not protecting a right at all.

Bonus points for treating mentally disabled people with reinforcing their delusions. That alone is horrendously cruel. Was the euphoria from virtue signalling enough for you pieces of shit? You felt euphoria, trannies will continue to suffer from their condition.

I bet all the alphas want to bang this constantly.

No, wait until it crashes to 200 again. Then sell during the next hype. You're a terrible shill.

/leftypol/ pedo protecters BTFO

So after Larry Craig, Bob Allen, and Jon Hinson we should also ban republicans from public restrooms? Because that's three times as many people scarred for life.

It was all the Jewish commies that fled Europe during and after wwii. They worked their damnest to recreate Weimar Germany and have pretty much succeeded

Shhhhh... you will spoil the hive minded witch hunt

ITT: Sup Forums generalizes and abstracts an entire group of people based on the actions of one person

So after the tens of thousands of violent rapes committed by middle eastern fighting age "refugees" we should also ban muslims from Europe? Because that's hundreds of times as many people scarred for life.

Back to plebbit infidel.

If banning brown people from the USA means watching cuckservitives die of toxic shock I'll even advocate shipping the ones born here out opf the country.

not based, this is nigger behavior. It's why russia is a shit hole, nigger culture.

t.pedo

lol

transfaggot detected

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

children have more of a chance to be molested by a family member than some stranger, stop spreading misinformation.

What does this prove?

>y-you act like niggers
Typical excuse from a faggot degenerate, slavs should stay that way and bother pieces of shit like you because they don't tolerate sissy beta males like you, choke on cum, cocksucker.

Wrong.
>I can do it too.

it conclusively proves 100% of trannies are pedos
BTFO

>everyone who disagrees with me is a fag

Nigger IQ detected

>this coming from a mentally ill faggot that likes to dress like a woman and stab his "vagina"
I wouldn't be suprised if you're a swedencuck.