Homeschooling:
>you have full control over what your kids learn
>your kid is always under your supervision
>you can introduce your kid to the practical life earlier
>your kid ins't influenced by other kids parents political views and ideas
"my friend told me hurr durr"
>no school shooting
>no obnoxious unqualified teacher
>you get to take out your kid with you anytime you please to teach him about social life without outer interference that could affect him negativly
>all it takes to make sure you're kid learn and enjoy studying is to not buy him an ipad like every other parents so he doesn't become and autist
dab/nigger culture/ pedophilic youtube videos/ dumb celebrities, all avoided and no one to sell him this shit at school since he doesn't go there
>your kid doesn't become a transgender commie
why haven't you home schooled your kids Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your kid grows up as sheltered and ignorant.

You forgot the benefit of not having to be vaccinated -

not if the parents take them out of home to their jobs and to interact with other people, it's the parent's fault not homeschooling itself
this

>parents have time to drag their kid everywhere

>kid gets ill too

every kid i've met that was home schooled was a total sperg

>parents have time to drag their kid everywhere
first
>everywhere
no just to social gatherings and when they hang out with friends or at job if they are able to
also if you don't have for your kids who is going to raise them? if you can't raise your kids why have kids in the first place
i bet the parents didn't think the whole thing through and just neglect

either home schooled or "protected" from bullying by teachers at public school. All nonfunctional adults now

the kids that avoided social shame for their spergy actions remained spergy. how fucking shocking.

Homeschooling only works when you introduce an element were you literally resign the control over it. As an example artistic evening classes or team sports.

>no obnoxious unqualified teacher

Hurr

top laff

Take it from someone who was homeschooled.
It's not that bad.
Sure if your parents are wacky or just fucking retarded you'll turn out to be a sperg, but my parents are upper class whites who both graduated law school.
I'm more than just fine with how I turned out and nobody can tell I was homeschooled unless I tell them. Even then some people don't believe me.

Yeah, it's a risk.
But in this day and age, it's one that's worth taking.

exactly what i have been saying the whole time, if the parents are absolute shit it will be a failure, but if the parents are civilized and know what they are doing it's better than risking your kid become god knows what kind of degenerate indoctrinated commie faggot.

I think its a good thing, and the kid might learn more since its one to one not a teacher + 30 students

>I'm normal
>posting on Sup Forums
>normal

yes, they are more focused on what the teacher say instead of copying exercise on a notebook not knowing what they are doing or wasting time with a friend talking about memes in the back seats.

The unselfaware spergs are the worst ones. It's a tragic situation.

But surely without a proper curriculum, the child won't become well rounded. Parents would find it very easy to mould the child to their view of the world. Which if it's someone like you, they'd end up thinking being kind is Bolshevism.

I was in public school but still knew quite a few christian homeschooling families. Yea they are not indoctrinated and degenerate with shit modern pop culture. Amusing how niggers try to act like that is a bad thing. I wish I had been home schooled.

it's better than paying someone to raise your kids for you without knowing what the result would be
i used to have a friend who went to a public school, they watered down his iq and turned him into a nigger.

I wish you were aborted. But here we are.

So are these kids going to be kept in the dark and not have access to the internet or friends? Keep them wrapped up in a little safe space like a fucking fairy? Get a grip. And some friends.

>no fun
>no cool recess memories
>can't bully the autistic kid
>no friends
>no stealth teenage sex in the bathrooms/empty school rooms

Why would you do that?

Plot twist: The autistic kid is now the teacher

*spluurt coffe*
Got me....

> paying someone to raise your kids

LOL what 3rd world shit tier do you live in that you need to pay for basic first and second level education?

>no fun
define fun
>no friends
going to school isn't a requirement to have friends, plus you don't know what kind of "friends" he will end up with
plus as a parent it is your duty to be your kids best friends since you would never want to harm each other
>what is taxes

I support it you can teach them things on the side like woodworking or coding.
Me to sometimes
We pay for it through taxes.

Sorry didn't realise homeschooling means you don't pay taxes anyway

you forgot
>your kid doesn't get sufficiently socialized and most likely ends up autistic oe

More importantly your kid will be at a massive disadvantage when it comes to socialization, and they'll have a helicopter parent apparently.

the matter at hands isn't about taxex. you would still pay taxes anyway. let me give you an example:
>pay money because you have to
or
>pay money because you have to but in exchange we choose what your kids get to learn and get to poison their minds with faggotry and Marxism
see

>>parents have time to drag their kid everywhere
trips point out how jews make you work too much

>fun
Doing dumb things for the fun of doing it because you're just a clueless kid.

>friends
Where the hell would your autistic kid meet other kids and be forced to get along with them without sperging, thus learning normal social interactions?

Also:
>it is your duty to be your kids best friends
No, it's not.

I mean... If I was going to learn to suck a dick I would prefer it happened at a public school than a home school

>Not having a job were you cant take your kids along

Oy vey! Is your boss a like?

*kike

The problem with homeschooling is very few parents will do it right, and will create a different kind of dysfunctional person than the public school system will. Your best bet is to save up for private schooling.

>Doing dumb things for the fun of doing it because you're just a clueless kid.
to each their own i guess.
>>it is your duty to be your kids best friends
>No, it's not.
nice choice of flag

Home schooled kids tend to turn out weird. You don't have to watch your kid 24/7 to prevent degeneracy, in fact doing so is just going to make them a /r9k/ tier social outcast who can't relate to anyone his age.

>you have full control over what your kids learn
not true
many places still have a curriculum they make sure the parents are meeting

He's gonna have such fond memories with his friends reminiscing your bullshit homeschooli- oh wait

>private schooling
>kid becomes a snooty toff instead

Main reason schools exist is socialization, learning is secondarily and not important, i think people who just graduated from school don't know ~90% of school program

Home schooled kids are either weird as fuck or super overachievers.

All of the families had good computers. It was part of their curriculum.

well said, and that is why i suggest homeschooling, so you actually learn useful things. and you don't risk your kids mixing with the wrong kind of people, also read that post

>why haven't you home schooled your kids Sup Forums?
illegal in germany

poor germany, your kids will be taught that 6 million jews died and they have no choice but accept it or else they would go to jail.

and your kid's soul doesn't get crushed by 180 days/year of sitting at a desk being told easy shit

if you're not a brainlet you can meet the legally-required standards with little effort. The rest of the time you can turn the kid loose on your redpilled library.

At this point in comparison to the average public school, home schooling is a fantastic alternative.
Also, it is a bullshit suggestion that it is impossible for children to interact with other humans if they don't go to tax payer funded day care for 13 years.

>being motivated and caring about succeeding is bad
how's being a neet user

> the wrong kind of people

>People that don't accept everything I say unconditionally

>REEEEEEEEE

Do you have kids? I hope not.

I maybe would homeschool my children. I do like the idea. But in my country I think it's illegal.

>>being motivated and caring about succeeding is bad
Nigger where did I imply that? I’m gonna homeschool my kids. All 10 of them on a big property

Right.
Because public schools are churning out tomorrow's winners, not a bunch of barely literate incapable whiners who think it is unjust to have to work.

The only place that prohibits interaction with society outside it's boundaries for 7-8 hours per day is school. Get fucked you nonce.

> the wrong kind of people
>ayo dude want some weed
>lmao i am not gay i am fabulous
>feminist pigs squealing about patriarchy
these kind of people
this is what happen when you don't give your kids enough of your time and attention youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

But you need to solve the problem with kids socialization and it's not easy

Homeschooling should be illegal or at least the government should have 24/7 access via camera to monitor homeschooling process

Back before school, homeschooling was the way to go

Humanity wouldn't be a this point if parents didn't teach how to write or do math to their kids

With all the filthy immigrants that invade every single countries on earth, it's best to do that

Yeah, if your kid doesn't get shot at by some sperger they are really missing out.

>only fun in college is getting high
>cool recess memories are picking up fights and wining mental games with the bitches in my class
>everyone, and year after year it gets worse, is the autistic kid
>college friends were proto-antifa faggots
>stealth sex is for faggots, would rather skip class to do gf than to do it in a bathroom were everyone pisses and shits

you can take your kids out and send them to buy stuff or any other task. if you think school is the only way to socialize how do you explain people in the past who were very socially active despite never going to school.

>kept in the dark and not have access to the internet
That's just ignorant.
We home schooled my youngest son. The public indoctrination center became too much too stand.
He had high speed internet to aid in research, and study. I bought the Robinson Home School Curriculum with the Henty book collection. Math was the Saxon series of books. The Saxon Math series is above and beyond any that the PS's are using.
As far as ancillary learning and extra curriculum goes my wife using her knowledge taught him extra skill like personal finance and money management, home ec, and so on. I supplanted his education with shop at a level no public K-12 could. General fabrication, machining, electronics design, CAD and CAM, auto repair, etc.
The big thing is that the parents have to be dedicated and have time. I support my family. My wife didn't have to juggle work and schooling. Also you have to either have resources or be willing to invest in them. I had the advantage that my garage is more of a shop. Part auto shop, part machine shop, part laboratory.
The biggest argument against it comes from those who believe the state should own the children and control what they think and believe. Home schooled children test in the highest percentile and they really hate that fact.

>dictatorship

She was killing it in them heels though.

If you stop spending all your time watching Dr. Phil you'd see 99% of people are normal and not pushing anything on people.

>You can always say no to things

Your system is more dictatorial

>your kid is always under supervision
>Big parent is watching you

Also it's not a dictatorship. Many countries have this.

Public school is not the only available option, and depending on where you live it is not necessarily a terrible choice. Of course, you'd be a fool to entirely entrust the education of your children to others, and there would be nothing stopping you from adding to their education yourself. You are generalizing massively in any case.

Dealing with people you don't want to is an important part of life old top.

why?

Obviously you put a lot of thought into it. What about these tards that think 'I no whats best' and inflict their shit life choices on their children?

Teachers get training. To deal with kids within a framework. Most of these people wouldn't be able to provide children with any sort of an education that would give them a decent chance at life.

>why haven't you home schooled your kids Sup Forums?

I have a job

A bong calling anyone spergy is fucking rich. Aren't you the twat waffles that let a Muslim mayor tell you thag getting murdered in the street was just "part and parcel of loving in a big city" and went, "Oi! 'e's got a fookin' point mate!" Yeah, that totally was you. Wanker.

it is your parents duty to watch over you and take care of you until you become able financially and mentally to take care of yourself.
you are comparing the government getting into peoples personal lives to parents doing their task as parents.

>Also it's not a dictatorship. Many countries have this
It’s not dictatorship because other countries do it?

>146111714
>she

>encourages taxation to force indoctrinate youth
>don't tread on me
Choose

It's their task as parents to feed and cloth them. The rest is the governments duty. In fact I forget who but one governer said "the goal of the education system is to raise everybody the same, so much to the extent that someone raised by an affluent stable marriage family would have the same opportunity as an orphan raised on the streets". Tell me why the state shouldn't raise children instead of two people who randomly decided to have sex?

Jesus Christ, i would kill myself if i ever did that to my dad

I went to a boarding school. My father went to the same one as I did, and so did his father. And so on, all the way back to the Civil War.

Both of my sons will go to that same school. My daughter is attending a private nursery at the moment and will go to a girl's school for her primary education, but my wife wants to educate her at home from 11-16. Having visited some girl's schools I'm coming round to her way of thinking. They were badly run places and even the ones with a good reputation fell short of what I was expecting. Far too many Russian brats and weird international types. My wife went to school in France and hated it, so that's a non starter.

I feel terribly sorry for anyone who has to rely on the state to educate their children, because with the exception of grammar schools you may as well put them in prison.

What are you even doing on this website?

Frederick Hayek a TRUE Libertarian supported compulsory public schooling

I mean like democracies like Britain and France. It's not like only North Korea and Gaddafi are doing this.

Holy fucking christ you're stupid. Where do you think school funding comes from?

>Public school is not the only available option, and depending on where you live it is not necessarily a terrible choice.
Public school for most is the option.
Your endorsement is reflective of my opinion.
Thanks for helping me make my point.

>youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
>mfw we used to dress up as girls for Halloween back in elementary school yet nobody turned a faggot

How is putting a kid in a prison of 5,000 other rotten low IQ losers socializing them? High school was the most unnatural environment I've ever been in, the cool thing is to not be smart, and nothing I experienced in high school matches what I experienced outside of it.

At the very least, private school your kids so they go and socialize with a few hundred other students and teach them realworld valuable skills.

>if you think school is the only way to socialize
I don't think it's only way but one of the best. Probably a good solution with homeschooling socialization will be sending kids to a sport club or an art class. Just noticed that socialization will be a problem and it's important

I'm part of the alt-right. Hitler even said he wanted the state to raise children

Because that never happens in public school.

How many times did you hear the phrase "you're not here to socialize" uttered by a public school teacher?

The question is what the outcome? Does the orphan gets elevated to the kid with a family or does the kid with a family gets pushed down to the orphans level? In my experience it's something in-between.

The UK has no restriction on home schooling. We're one of the only countries left in Euroland with non state education options throughout. Certain European countries ban any sort of private or independent education.

>Tell me why the state shouldn't raise children instead of two people who randomly decided to have sex?
first
>randomly decided to have sex?
if you are talking about these types of parents i believe they should have kids in the first place.
second the government doesn't care about your well being or the well being of your kids, they'll just flush over some bullshit on their head, give the a paper that say "i studied" and let them starve after they failed to find a job because they're all taken by some random dude from india or some dumb women.

That's a good point actually.

I homeschool 4 of our children. It's wonderful. There are some weirdos in the homeschool bunch that shelter their kids to point that they are awkward and socially inept (Like Duggers). I don't do that. I teach my sons what they need to become successful men in life. Remember you aren't raising children you are raising men & women. They have plenty of cousins & friends to be social with. Today my husband is teaching a group of boys how to shoot skeet and handle shotguns. Most days it's pretty fun!

shouldn't*

They'll be barely fucking literate but, hey, at least they'll be in on the latest trend.

I wish I was homeschooled. I hated public school. Boring. Repetitive. MIndless. If I hadn't been an avid reader, I would have been crushed.

I was super popular, btw. No social issues.

Dropped out in junior year. Worked at shitty job for a year. Took SATs -- almost perfect score.

Went to Yale. Full ride.

Homeschooling my kids. High tech.

Deals with reality that you would still be paying tax if your child was to be homeschooled tomorrow.

You want to privatise the indoctrination to your own agenda though?