Was this a one hit wonder?

Was this a one hit wonder?

Will Season 2 onward ever live up to the expectation?

>Will Season 2 onward ever live up to the expectation?
Obviously not. And the producers know this that's why they keep delaying the sequel. It's better to leave the fanboys in their delusions instead of shocking them to reality with the truth that they got hyped over garbage.

Explain.

Do you mean the manga turned to shit? or are you just being an edgy contrarian who hates popular animes}

Name one anime where the second season was better than the first.

As someone who liked Season 1 and is caught up with the manga.

The story becomes really bland and uninteresting. Not much titans or attacking, the characters don't really become anything special, mystery aspect of the series becomes dull. All the normies are going to be disappointed with Season 2 and so will the manga readers because Isayama doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Haruhi
Also Log Horizon

To be fair, Utgard is pretty interesting and that's mostly what S2 will cover. It's past that point when everything starts to fall apart and get boring.

jojo

>Haruhi
>better second season

The show has garbage writing since the start. Characters are the worst kind of bland, edgy and one-dimensional. The show keeps moving the goal post constantly without resoling anything. Pacing turns to shit after like 10 episode and the whole show becomes a mystery box hyping how awesome everything will be when it's all explained. People with actual standards dislike it while shit eating newfags love it.

Noragami.

Are you an idiot?

The politics will hit at the very end of S2
the first half will be entirely Utgard and Titan MMA

>to the expectation?
What expectation?

Animeonlyretards have literally no clue what to expect, they don't know what's going to happen and will never see any of it coming

I want her to smack me with those chiseled rock-hard abs.

Anything that gets me more Mikasa is good.

>anything that isn't muh le epic titan battles is boring
you two need to fuck off back to MAL

Season 3 fucking when?

Whats wrong with MAL?

Hidamari sketch.
K-on!!
Drrr

No it really does go to shit, and this is someone who used to like it, bullshit powers galore and 4deep4u twists that are really just overly convulted and dumb.

It's like kubo took over the story.

>K-ON!
No. Season 1 had no bad episode, whereas Season 2 had a number of weak ones. Still great though.

GITS: Stand Alone Complex

S2 will be much, much better than S1 which is basically just an introduction to the world, the characters and the concepts of the series. Those who think otherwise were expecting a mindless action manga and were taken aback when it became more talkative.

so it's basically kubos wild ride

Full Metal Panic
ConRevo
Black Lagoon
Birdy the Mighty

>Was this a one hit wonder?
Nah season 2 will be insanely popular as well.

This is a colossal franchise. Arguably the biggest new franchise of the 21st century for the industry when you look at it from a worldwide perspective. So season 2 will sell well too. Remains to be seen if it will do as well or better than the first season though.

Darker than Black
Minami-ke
Strange+

YuruYuri

>Black Lagoon
I would say that both seasons of Black Lagoon are about equal. S2 has the weakest arc of both seasons, but also has the strongest. Whereas S1's arcs are consistently good.

There's barely any difference between S1 and S2.

>characters don't really become anything special
>mystery aspect of the series becomes dull

Love how you cherrypick like a fanboy, read the post again. And yes, titan action is what made the series sell, and yes it is fucking boring without it. Because Isayama's writing is atrocious. The manga is only entertaining because of its stupidity and titanshit anyways.

Learn to read.

S1 was an outstanding adaptation. S2 probably will be too. However, you can have a good adaptation of a shitty source material. Seriously, with fucking Reiner asspull and now Shitmin this thing is just boring. I can't believe every single thing gets predicted here. I'm just sticking for Jeanbo.

Yes you should.

Sup Forums hipsters love it because death speculation, pairings and memes. Many of them admit they just got used to Isayama's shitty writing.

The mainstream audience love Titans for action, animation and music. The manga becomes extremely dull after the Female Titan arc so not even normies are gonna like Season 2 that much. Later on it focuses on 2 bland characters that don't do anything interesting or entertaining. This series is shit.

Will it even crack 20k sales?

Love Live!!

It's weird that something as massive as SnK only has 25 anime episodes.

>Jeanbo
>muh realistic relatable hipster fave char

He would be great if he wasn't so goddamn boring and devoid of anything good. He shows next to no personality most of the time and doesn't really do anything compelling. He would be my fave if Isayama actually did something interesting with his character

And we still don't have subs for the second recap movie. I want to know if it's as badly executed in terms of pacing as the first.

I'm a super casual fan but I like it.

I got into the manga for lore but it entirely goes into politics. There is a whole world of titans and yet the focus is on politics, corruption of government, and moral code.

I have no idea how the fuck season two is going to be any good with the sudden change of perspective.

Milky Holmes

Talking in anime is fine, but the characters and dialogues need to actually be interesting.
In SnK, they're not. The action is all it really had going for it.

DRRR season 2 was so fucking terrible.

Never bothered to watch, really enjoy the op though.

Not even based Araki wants anything to do with SNK anymore. I bet he' working on kabaneri season 2.

This

Don't think so. Nips don't like when story goes full retard.

This

Railgun

S2 will be mostly shit since it covers uprising but then again it's mostly Levi filler and he's the most popular character out of anything in Japan.

Yes because fujo event tickets.

It was shit to begin with so no.

S1 was so fucking slow though

Unironically Naruto and Bleach which are both the normie predecessor to SnK.

>Drrr
Are you kidding me? After the wild ride that S1 was, x2 completely dropped it

> Attack on Titan

More like Attack on Humans.
Real monster are the humans all along, what a plot twist.
Name a better plot twist than that.

Gundam 00 Fuck you I liked it.

It wasn't a bad second season, but it wasn't a better than S1 as far as most people are concerned.

>Season 2
Anons...