Motorcyclists are Fags

I'm not a filthy statist, I don't believe in banning things I don't like. But can we at least all agree that motorcyclists are all fags?

I mean they might as well move motorcycling meet-ups to San Francisco to be with their loud, annoying, obnoxious, obtuse, disease-ridden, low IQ fag brethren.

"Watch for Motocycles" How about you watch the basic rules of the road and common sense? I swear every other road rage video is bikers driving like absolutely dickheads and getting pissed off when people don't see them.

Just because we watch for you, doesn't mean we like you. Try it against a car and see what happens. I'd love one day to smash one of these assholes, definitely on my bucket list.

Your well deserved fate:
youtube.com/watch?v=LreWfR_p__M

See? Bikers getting justice after breaking the common rules of the road. This man should be given a medal, not arrested and jailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.motorcycle.com/2016/03/16/motorcycle-news/william-crum-indicted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My father was in Hells Angels in the 1960's.

Faggots latched onto bike culture around the 80's.

Agreed. There's some faggot biker that lives down the street from me, he always revs the engine of his bike and it's loud and annoying. I don't think he even realizes that no one gives him any attention, it would be sad if it wasn't so damn annoying.

Dont read the comments on that video its full of bike apologists

Motorbikes are cool but biker gangs are gay as fuck.

I think someone lost the girl he likes to a biker.

yeah to comments are so stupid
>defending a guy who tried to pass illegally in a double yellow WITH a passenger
for fucks sake

Hey there! Hope you don't mind me taking this road for myself. You wanna pass me, buddy? Suck it up,t here's too many cars to pass me

What? You say i have to take the side? Read the laws buddy, i can't take the side or i go to jail!

A friend of my recently got "patched in." He's a literal cuckold balding pudgy 30something and his biker name is "Wrench"

Then why is he your friend faggot?

>you can't talk shit about your friends
Faggot.

You dumb fucks are all replying to a slide thread.

“Watch out for motorcycles, they’re everywhere!”

Thats like saying “watch out for pedestrians, they’re everywhere!” Its retarded. If i hit you and your motorcycle, you die. Me? I might have a dent in my car but im home eating dinner that night. You in the ground. YOU should pay attention.

Just like when i cross the road. I dont waltz on in to traffic thinking “well its up to the other drivers to ensure my safety! Derpy doo”

Motorbikes are redpilled, it's true freedom, it's going to be even better when they ban humans from driving cars, you'll be forced to be driven around in a buttplug shaped google car while I'll be free to ride the roads in total safety.

Just because you’re a pussy and ride and electric bicycle doesn’t mean you own the road, faggot. I kick you pussies over when I ride by.

When I see them ride like idiots I would like for someone to smash them. I wouldn't even move out of the way if they fell off, I'd just drive straight through so as not to cause another accident. With that being said I'm a motorcycle rider and I try to be mindful of cars around me. I feel like when you're in that intermediate level where you think you know what you're doing (and you also happen to be a dick head) is when you ride like a dickhead. Most seasoned riders don't do dumb shit like that.

I hate these fuckers. they take pleasure in revving the engine in neighborhoods very early in the morning and late at night.

Motorcyclists are fine by me, they're an excellent source of organs.

Yes they are all fags. The ones that keep to themselves and ride for enjoyment are cool, but the "bikers" who all hang out in groups and have the bitch attitude are cock loving homos who also get pegged by their faux wives every night.

Yup you don't need to want to ban something in order to hate it.

Everybody is strangely tough when they're in a car. It's especially true of women, the attitude gets dialed up to 11 when they've got a tonne of steal and windows you can roll up.

True of motorcyclists as well, some people thinking just riding a bike makes you tough.

There's nothing funnier than watching a wannabe tough guy motorcyclist and a wannabe tough guy in a car squaring off. It's like two peacocks displaying their gay plumage in traffic for everyone's' amusement.

Its all Boomer shit and it will die out soon. You only see fat middle aged men wearing gay Harley Davidson clothes. Young people think the skulls and stuff is cheesy.

I drive a car, (inb4 pics of engine; don't hit on me you silly mechanics~)
really though, in fairness to motorcycles, even when they are obeying the rules of the road, it is more difficult to see them due to a smaller visual profile.

Yes, most of the are assholes, but that doesn't change the actual underlying issue that smaller=harder to see.

That's just because young people don't understand the symbolism.

The skull bandana can only be worn by a man who has been divorced twice (and lost his dog in a brutal property settlement).

You get one SS sign on your helmet for each accreditation you hold in accounting. If you are a CPA you also get tassles on your sidebags.

The menacing scowl comes from seeing the repayments on your $40K shit bike in the mail.

Best post.

there's a harley dealership near where I live & they have a huge club
every weekend in the summer they drive past my house in the thousands
& all you hear for two hours is loud pipes & blasting radios

They are the bane of my existence in northern New Jersey. I hate biker noise so much.

I also forgot to mention that they cause major traffic jams by riding in single file

> motorcyclists are all fags
cheers to that

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES FAGGOT!

Will clubs like outlaws mc die out soon?

Since millennials are afraid to even drive a car, the thought of riding a motorcycle won't even enter their heads

>Will clubs like outlaws mc die out soon?

They'll probably stop riding motorcycles soon. Most OMCGs are chockas with dune coons now because all they do is sell methamphetamines (and the muhammads have the international connections).

Eventually they'll just totally drop the bikes from the equation.

preach it my faggo!

>faggot biker
>faggot sheriff wannabe with anger issues
It's a win-win honestly, biker is injured and maybe dies. Mr. Sheriff goes to jail. Faggot thinks he's allowed to kill people because they would dare to pass him illegally.

Have Hells round here and they are mostly still white guys, but if you look at their websites the members are not really majority white like they used to be.

Post undercarriage

bicyclists are the real scum.

yeah good shit, it's entertaining yeah but have you ever been involved with an idiot moving too slowly. Or even pedestrians not obeying the basic road crossing signals. it's completely and utterly frustrating.

runners

truth.

quarter year regos I reckon, just like cars but perhaps at 175-200 bux, haha wog merchant here sgarn arn?

The drug business is multicultural so these gangs follow suit. Pretty lulzy to see Hells Angels and Rebels with Ahmed and Ving Bing Ling as members, given the whole SS vibe they give off.

I just try to not get into slapfights with randoms in traffic. There are a lot of fuckwits in a big city and if you stop to engage with every one you meet you'll never get anything done.

enjoy the pity (you)s while you're stuck in that cage, wagey

fuck you op. mommy wouldn't let you get one is why you're salty. enjoy your minivan and raising your wife's kids.

yeah its weird, they are fucking parasite scum anyway those lot.
A biker is someone who rides a bike, not a drug dealer on two wheels.

recession soon boiz, whatd'ya got planned?

They're pretty much fucked here now and just occasionally try to get a bit of sympathy or rail about freedom of association. Doesn't get them anywhere, and the cops just ritually harass them to the point where they are quitting in droves.

lel
gentleman, youre both faggots kys

The fags of the road, every time i see a 'cyclist i wonder how many loads he has in his ass

stockies of the blue variety, or perhaps defensive shares who knows what's in store for the big crash, we missed the 2008 receshi and it's catching up to us almost a decade later.

foreign income and $60k (and climbing) in my offset account

i'm ready to fuck if the arse falls out of the market

>mfw seeing boomers riding on the highway with no helmet or gear

Say that to my face and see what happens, fuccboi.

Seriously though, "biker" culture is cancer. I bought this thing only because when they closed Victory, owners started panic selling. Plus i get to tell Harley tards how mine just sits in the garage now, which is all it does.

larp on faggot

Nobike detected.

What am I larping about, dick head?

Motorcycles in civilian use should be banned.

who'se ready f'ra biggun

This. Fucking faggot pussy OP is too scared to ride a motorcycle without a cage around him so he whines about us. More open road for me.

You're a fag and I would kick your ass. I used to be a marine.

don't play dumb with me faggo

agree 100%. Every faggot I've met who rides a motorcycle does so because he's compensating for lack of personality and thinks that riding a motorcycle will make him cool.
Here's a quick story explaining my experience with a motorcyclist.
>be me driving down the street
>see a nigger grabbing a girl and trying to throw her in his van while she is struggling
>faggot motorcyclist is there recording it on his camera saying "stop!" over and over again
>obviously this isn't working
>I pull over, pull out my knife and tell the nigger to fuck off
>nigger puts girl down and drives off
here's the kicker
>the girl screams at nigger, calling him a "crazy fucking nigger"
>faggot motorcyclist gets upset at this, admonishes the girl for using such terrible language
>motorcyclist looks at me like he's the champion of society because he recorded the whole thing on video
>mfw

Bicyclists are worse today. I don't mean people who ride bicycles, I mean people who identify as bicyclists.
>wear tight, faggy costumes
>ride in the road but still run stop signs and ignore other traffic laws
>always ride in packs on roads with no shoulder, have to literally pass 50 feet of people
>if it has a shoulder, they're sure to ride the white line
I just don't understand these people. You're not racing, why wear uncomfortable clothing and hunch over like a retard? You like riding bikes with your friends and staring at their ass in a single file line on the shoulder of a busy roadway instead of grabbing a normal bike, putting on some comfy clothes, and riding side by side with a friend so you can chat? Fuckin' Lance Armstrong and his testicle started this bullshit, and he was a slimy cheater.

Those are cruiser fags. Most other bikers hate them too.

>"Watch for Motocycles" How about you watch the basic rules of the road and common sense?

It's just a little quid pro quo. Check over your shoulder before changing lanes and I won't have to switch on my outrageous front facing fog lamps so that you're constantly aware of my presence (which, as a driver too, I'm aware totally suck to have shining in your mirror).

I ride a bike, it's an excellent and cheap mode of transport and I hate sitting for hours in traffic.

I'm not part of a gang or club, I ride fast when the opportunity presents itself (when it's safe ish) but I also treat other road users with respect and am acutely aware of the hierarchy of vulnerability.

So please remember some of us are just people

i, for one, laughed

Fuck you you fay autist weebs, keep driving your eco friendly Google machines

Change
>Motorcyclists
In general to
>Harley riders
Then I think we would agree.

I hate those motor fags but that guy that made him crash should be put in jail for attempted murder.

it's probably what's going to happen
just because the biker was being retarded, doesn't give you the right to be extra retarded.

if he swerved for a legitimate reason, there'd be no problem, but he did so just so he could double down on sutpidity.

I love how most just hate motorcycles cause "they're to loud". Motorcycles are purposely loud so you faggots that drive your hybrids can hear me over your NPR and your normie XM stations. If my Harley wasnt loud, you autist and bugmen would side swipe me everyday in traffic because you cunts dont even check your blind spots when you lane change.

joke's on you, I pump my radio up when I'm driving.

also
>checking blind spots
hm

>my Harley
faggot spotted

fuck you, you think the noise is cool because people have to look at you when you ride down a quiet street you fucking attention whore. Hopefully soon they'll upgrade the pipes so they say "BIG MAN WHO DEFINITELY DOESN'T HAVE A MICROPENIS COMING THROUGH" that would be sick bro. Leather's sweet.

my bike

Motorcyclist here, you're a retard. There's a reason that surround sound systems only need a single subwoofer: placing infrasound in space is difficult for the human ear. The low fart of a Harley offers no clues as to the direction of the source, particularly when you're in a closed vehicle.

Worse still, you'll likely as not make the driver aware of your presence when you're behind them and, because the sound doesn't perceptibly change, make them believe you're still there when you're overtaking.

Lol
blog.motorcycle.com/2016/03/16/motorcycle-news/william-crum-indicted/

OP shouldn't have a driving license, psychologically unfit

faggot ahoy

ima let this one go, no faggotry spotted

What about my other bike

>> my loud bike doesn't alert drivers that I'm near by.

>> the human ear can't pick up the direction on the source of the sound. Therefore people won't look around to see where the sound is coming from.

Mmmmk faggot, really makes sense.

>he thinks they'll ban regular cars before motorcycles
Retard

Cyclists and bikers are the niggers of the road.

Read the second line again. Then read about alarm fatigue.

>I have to make my vehicle really obnoxiously loud because it's too small to see
What a fag

Pardon my flag. I was curious as to its effect on IDs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who think motorcycles are completely ridiculous. Lane splitting is illegal in the US and motorcyclist should observe the law instead of getting killed. The same goes for bicyclists, the fag beta version of a motorcyclists, if you're to share the same road with a 60 ton tractor trailer you should follow the same rules instead of getting killed. Every time I hear a motorcycles ear splitting noise I wish I can just pancake them with my truck if it didn't mean ending up in prison. Try being a truck driver in NYC with those little fat faggots on motorcycles lane splitting. And the meet ups filled up obese porky bearded asshats and their coke whore used up looking like a 60 year old but only 25 year old women are the worst sight to see.

Why did you buy a bike from a Clothing company?

Just remember, without motorcyclists, our transplant wait lists would be quite a bit longer

... touché

>land of the free
>no no you cant cross the yellow line

that old fart could murder those two. Have fun in prison with niggers

Some motorcycles are dope but 99% are not

My bike is probably the only reason I haven't killed myself yet, its a sport bike though not a cruiser but I don't really mind those guys. Nothing compares to riding a bike, not drugs, not sex, for sure the most fun I've ever had.

I agree, I drive a truck and dumb fucks like to pass RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Bitch, laws of the road take a back seat to the laws of physics, I have more Ke than you and can't stop in time.

Underrated.

Sounds to me like pussy car fuckers stuck in traffic can't stand someone else getting ahead.
All the haters need to get to Germany and get on the autobahn until their faggotry clears up.

>Listening to professor's lecture
>Sweet older lady, really cares about the students
>Nice spring day, windows open to let in the fresh air
>She's happily explaining to 200+ students all eagerly taking notes
>VrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>VRRRRRRUGUGUGUGUGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUGUGUGUG VRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Have to close the windows

pol you should know who these people are