Japanese General Election Tomorrow

Abe will win again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ljsPqIfPD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

abe is gay

Abe's coalition is still the best option right now.

>KEEP JAPAN GREAT

I like Abe.
I'll vote for his party.

Who else is running?

doesn't he suck american dick?

no joke it's actually quite shameful display, particularly since they were the ones who got the bombs

I love Abe, Every time he is mentioned in the news, the speaker goes out of his way not to say "Monkey", they try to pronounce his name in a weird way, but it still sounds like "Monkey, the prime minister of Japan, has.."

Nobody cares what it translates to in mëdpæck language Olaf

Thread theme
youtu.be/8ljsPqIfPD0

NIPPON EMPIRE RISING

So is your dad, favela monkey

That's not a medpack, that's a christmas present.

Does Denmark have reindeer?

Koike, the Governor of Tokyo

Article 9 repeal when

>Translate from Arabic
What Did He Mean By This?

Soros plant.

Vote for this bitch and Japan will be blacked.

is this man running?

>Koike

How can it not be anymore obvious? I thought the jews feared the samurai? Is this a jew in a samurai clothing??

No kidding, here is her platform

Why all this corrupt asian ladies style the same?

Hopefully the winners are people who actually fund the fucking trade schools.
I'm going back there in a few weeks to teach industrial-electrical engineering and welding as I have done for the past few years, and the facilities for training have always fucking sucked.
The school can only afford the cheapest Chinesium equipment, the oxygen tanks for the torches started leaking randomly despite the fact that I invested my own money into getting better valve for them.
If there's any Jap posters on here think that they want to learn a trade like electrical engineering or welding, save a little money, learn some English and get an apprenticeship in Europe. Your government has no interest in training the next industrial workforce, and as the current welders start retiring, the demand will only increase.

See

So you be sayin' Japs will soon start hiring foreign boilermakers? What's the pay like over there? better than Australia?

>Zero children waiting for admission to nursery schools/day care
>Zero crowded commuter trains
>Zero putting down of unwanted pets or stray animals
>Zero food waste
>Zero hay fever
>Zero restrictions of movement for disabled people
>Zero utility poles
what a fucking miracle worker wow

I was just working as a professor, I have a Masters in Electrical engineering, mainly dealing with electrical grid control. Since I was burnt out from working in China getting their power network updated, I decided to take an offer and take a training job in Japan since I figured that students in the programs I was teaching wouldn't be as bad as they could be in most places.
The students were great, motivated and quick to learn, but the facilities were so bad that it was hard to get anything done.
I coudln't complain because I'm a foreigner, but now I've realized that I have more qualifications than most people there, I can probably get something done about it this time.
The Japanese seem to respect you a lot more if you have a masters rather than a Beng.
But yes, if nothing changes fast, the country will be forced to import welders and electricians from China and Korea.

Literally not a single thing on her agenda that matters

>Zero children waiting for admission to nursery schools/day care
Fair enough
>Zero crowded commuter trains
Japan spent a massive portion of their transport budget on maglev, that and most of their train companies are exporting all of their products.
>Zero putting down of unwanted pets or stray animals
Will cause a massive rodent problem, the area I lived in had all the stray cats culled, and the mice and rats moved in to replace them right away.
>Zero food waste
Basically changing supermarket laws that allow them to take more risks when selling food that might've passed its sell-by-date.
>Zero hay fever
Wear a fucking mask and put some menthol oil under your eyes, is that so fucking hard?
>Zero restrictions of movement for disabled people
Decent enough, most countries have this now
>Zero utility poles
bury all cables underground in an earthquake prone country...GENIUS!
One decent quake and every power line will rupture, and good luck trying to figure out which one has broken without continuity testing every 1/2 kilometre of cable.

Where does Koike differ from Abe? Who is the strongest on immigration?

literally based from muh fee fees

His name is not pronounced like the danish worde abe. It's pronounced ah-be.

not so fast