/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - AVENGE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE
>Leftists are retards (but we knew this already) 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/921497072238518272
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-release-all-remaining-records-on-the-assassination-of-president-john-f-kennedy
lmgtfy.com/?q=CIA asks for delay JFK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bango

bingo

>tfw morning trump tweets

bongo

Posting in a historic thread. say it with me now:
TO
THE
FOUR
WINDS

LETS SEE THEM POLITICIZE THIS.

The VP doesn't live in the White House you silly billy.

What happened to British police?

So the JFK files reveal: JFK KILLED BY LEE HARVEY OSWALD

YES THIS IS JUST BREAKING!

freddie mercury is responsible for this
and hippies are responsible for freddie mercury

Ignore him from now on, he's a gigantic fuckwit homo.

I get so angry at UK tweets as of late. Fucking brits piss me off more than Sven now.

What if the israelis killed JFK?

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY

Urge @realDonaldTrump to release the last of the classified JFK Assassination files- sign our petition

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/921497072238518272

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-release-all-remaining-records-on-the-assassination-of-president-john-f-kennedy

>yfw it's revealed that JFK actually killed himself via some Rude Goldberg device

we immediately retaliate

By the Protocols! Alert the Elders! Get Mossad! The Goyim Know! Shut it Down!

it was Wade Rodham.

The files were updated in the 90's with a host of new information. If the files go so far as to reveal that Lee Harvey Oswald had support that's a huge deal.

How did britain go from 0 to full cuck in a matter of years? This is sweden tier shit now

What if aliens blew up the world? We knew your political persuasion so of course you would assume that. It wouldn't make any particular sense with JFK increasing the defense budget and being fairly aggressiver against the USSR.

Checked for jet fuel and mustard gas

it's a fucking psy-op by butthurt krauts and swecucks
germany and sweden are still 100x worse yet they slide all ger/swe threads and spam brit ones

What if it had nothing to do with jews? Genuinely want to know what Sup Forums would do if the documents released by Trump state NOTHING about Israel or jews or nuclear vegas suit cases or crazy neet theories or whatever. I wonder.

S P L I N T E R T H E C I A

All the real men died in two back to back mega wars

Realistically even if Israel was actually implicated, how would the US go about taking revenge? This is something I've wondered. Do we declare war?

the country suicides once you put a muslim or a woman in control

MAGA morning everyone!

Of course not.

What's the point? Everything is going to be redacted.

What if it was a woman who killed JFK?

We build a giant dome around the middle east and say whoever wins gets to keep all the clay

The police got infested with cultural marxists after a report stated they were "institutionally racist".

Now they no longer investigate real crime and instead go after people who post mean tweets.

This is the end goal for groups like BLM in America too.

if it's not jews then it's shabbos goyim.

YOU GET 30% OFF IF YOU USE "save30" AT DISCOUNT

>oct 20th
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

I bet someone has an amazing collection of MAGA hats so far.

Literally not an argument. You idiots sound like Donald Sutherland in JFK. You are tedious and a bore.

Be sure to post that smoking LBJ gun when you find it.

Fuck yeah.
Buckle in, boys. Fun ride ahead.

>colorized by me
how can we fix this image?

>“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” 1962 Democrat

>"Fuck White america , I'm a victim , whitey owes me something" 2017 Democrat

Why is Internet Research Agency shilling the JFK tweet so hard? The JFK documents have been scheduled for release in October 2017 since the early 90s. That’s not a new decision, and everyone is pretending that it is.

Fortunately our police are decentralized and even the black cops hate BLM and other assorted rabble rousers.

I'll post my dick in your mom's mouth, faggot.

Any chance of undoing the damage?

In all honesty, it could have been cubans, soviets or the narrative of Oswald acting alone being true.

I remember that thread

Trump would immediately forgive them and never bring it up again.

Former cops are trying to get into politics in Britain. One of them is the new leader of UKIP. All of them have the disgust of a 1000 suns.

CIA was begging him not to do it. Everyone figured he wouldn't.

people are at least 'pretending' ths is unexpected because people were saying trump was going to block the release.

Not until the crime rate gets so bad that they can't cover it up any more.

They're probably just putting on show, knowing they wouldn't reveal shit anyways after they've been sanitized.

I wonder if the netanyahu party or their leftist party was controlling israel at the time, I have zero clue about their parties and who controlled what when

Can you give me a cite for that? I don’t believe the CIA was begging him.

And it’s not trump doing anything, they were already scheduled for release.

He'd have to do something. He'd lose most of MAGA support if he did nothing. More importantly if this is just a build up to proving Israeli involvement w/ 9/11, then he'd have a hella of a case on his hands.

The most "realistic" scenario is that LHO had financial backing from commies and was trained by them. He was also working with a cell. This is going to be bad/good in two ways:
>public will trust anarcho commies even less
>MSM will say Russia is evil niggers
To be honest I'd still take the revelation just because the public in the US is far too comfortable with literal commie fucks running around with Soviet flags on our streets.

Oh so, these documents didn’t give you that smoking gun you’ve been waiting on for decades? You need moar documents? Oh no, that sucks!

Do you actually think that if LBJ or the CIA killed Kennedy, that they would put it in a FUCKING DOCUMENT? Holy shit, you guys are easy marks.

>We knew your political persuasion so of course you would assume that.
Amazing, I went unrecognized as a regular for over a year but as soon as I start talking about the middle east, I'm a sandnigger pariah.

Dana is the mega QT.

Either way, if Israel was involved you can bet trump will bend over backwards to protect them and put Israel first.

>And it’s not trump doing anything, they were already scheduled for release
Dont be a retard. Prior presidents delayed it, Trump didnt

I need to share my cringe FB finds here more often a few user seemed to like the last few.

Trump is a bigger supporter of Israel than he is of the US. You’re crazy if you think he’s going to do anything negative towards Israel.

>[baseless speculation intensifies]

Hnng chokers are the best

lmgtfy.com/?q=CIA asks for delay JFK

wow fucking hard to do piss off you dick smoking canadian retard

Of course, he had support from the Soviets. We’ve known this forever, but your side has spent the last 50 years exculpating the Commies of any wrong-doing. You’re the same people who villainized McCarthy and glorified a bunch of smelly hippies in a field getting high. You’ve never cared about the truth, you just care about proving how evil America is, and how much it’s corrupted by the Israel boogeyman.

It was delayed once, in 1992. No other president delayed it. Don’t be a retard.

Then we're all fucked. He'll lose next election. No one will support him if that's the case.

it was so satisfying when vegeta btfo that guy

Their people don't even seem to think there's a problem. Sure, they voted for Brexit by a small margin, but they also keep voting in the politicians who got them in this mess in the first place.

This is not ok
I am Supreme Leader not a costume

They were barely a country in 63, I don't think it'd matter much who was leading the Jews

>Lizzy the lezzy
The fucking worst page I swear

>no results

Nice try

>choker
into the trash it goes

>all black down to the fingernails
she's an absolute freak

>Trump is a bigger supporter of Israel than he is of the US.
Based on what?

Kill yourself shill. It's right there for, pick any god damn article you want. I don't spoon feed retards and children.

My side? The fuck are you talking about? McCarthy was right in what he did and I wish we'd have a new McCarthy designated to root out all the commie sympathizers in media and in our schools right the fuck now. This is not new information to me.

Kek

Link one reliable article. You can’t. There is literally no evidence the cia begged him not to. That’s a shill talking point.

You're that guy who said he want to move out the Middle East, yeah?

I would wear turquoise coloured Nikes because my wife only wears retarded high heels for fancy dinners, the rest of the time its flats, running shoes or a sensible thick lower heel.

Its a little ironic that the idea of experiencing what its like to be a woman involves undertaking unnecessary burden and showcasing it for everyone to see.

Everyone is saying that Kelly lied about his story about the Congresswoman. There is video evidence the Congresswoman had a normal speech at that building dedication.

Now what?

Spinster whores, ladies and gentlemen

You are the shill. Just another worm rolling in the fucking dirt on this site. You aren't worth engaging taking seriously debating or spoon feeding. You cannot be fed or pleased.
You're fucking worthless.

Putrid filth.

The bragging she did was after the speech, witnesses saw her bragging about the building naming