Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14196515
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love him

>two rows of hick tards at event

only mentally deficient and gay men support dickie spencer

hate him

Is there a neutral option? I legitimately have no strong feelings about him one way or the other. Although I'll admit he did pretty well at Florida.

>strawpoll.me/14196515

he needs to get his shit together

Pros:
Well spoken/Articulate
Dresses Well
Keeps Alternative Right Movements in the current in the Media

Cons:
Mildy effeminate
Charlottesville was a tremendous failure

He does more for the white race than anyone.

Why would I support a ridiculously obvious plant whose only purpose is to humiliate white nationalists?

Yeh I think he's good to listen to but I don't support ethno nationalism I support civic nationalism so..

>Well spoken/Articulate

listen up useful idiot OP, don't make a thread and have you circle jerking buddies go vote in the poll 'yes' beforehand.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that I like his overt dramaticism and sucking up to (the false image of) Russia.

>Charlottesville was a tremendous failure
Not really

as an actual white person there is nothing I hate more than kikes pretending to be white.

Richard Spencer is generally accepted on this board. The actual shills are the people who scream shill whenever someone supports him. They try very hard to make it seem like he has no supporters.

>White Zionism
That's pretty smart - taking the opponents ammo away from them.

i dont need anybody to tell me how to be white or how to american. maybe you fags do. well you definitely do.

Hi JIDF, please kill yourselves.

Of course, debunked the media and the antif, several times on mainstream road. how many did the same for our peoples?

SOROS SHILL

REPORT THESE THREADS

Now this, THIS shill is too lazy to change his filenames

sure achmed

that's a fine misrepresentation

This kills the Moarphag.

Not you again, why is this shitskin swede calling people he doesn't know George Soros shills?

Charlottesville wasn't really a failure at all, all PR is good PR as they say. The facts remain.

that pic is a photoshop to take attention away from him being a soros op and not a cia op

Meh, I've seen him act normal sometimes and other times he's come off as a trust-fund retard.

we do on a daily basis you cryptokike muslim mutant hybrid fuck. if you like em then invite em to your country otherwise shut your dicklicker, spectator.

the narrative was absolutely hijacked.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Milo and 10 being Woes or Jared Taylor, I put him at a 7 at the moment.

you need some meds bro

He's just another attention whore that needs to get a real job and pay taxes

i know this is just bait, but ill bite - hey none of us fags on this board are looking to run for office anyway. i know leftypol doesnt have much experience with self awareness but a lot of us know throwing up hitler salutes and calling to kill all niggers isnt going to work. the strawman white nationalist only gets 0.3% of the vote because thats how many people are willing to vote for a provocateur, but when trump got elected for example he was elected for implicitly white nationalist reasons (yes i know he has a jew daughter and doesnt mind based black men). whites are alone in voting for trump and he rose to power by giving us what we wanted, with somewhat of a good result. he channeled that, and by god we can channel it again. polite, intelligent men like spencer are who we need.

God is a separator so I am with anyone who wants to be themselves. I do not agree with white supremacy.

A fucking colonial jamal is calling me a kike. what's gonna be next? you havent done a thing.

Most people do.
A lot of fucking shills that make it seem like everyone on pol hates him.
Watch for american/meme flags and pictures of spencer being controlled by the Jews, pretty obvious but I see lots of newfags who actually believe them

jewish puppet

>Ben Shapiro 2020
kys

>Zionism is an ethnonationalism
>Spencer means to sabotage WN by NOT categorically arguing against Jewish everything
mfw I hear this pathetic argument

oh and also this swedish antifa shill has been posting this shit about him on tonnes of threads

Anyone who advocates for whites is JIDF, CIA, FBI, Mossad etc. etc.

Couldnt give a fuck about your faggot idol, gtfo pls.

listen you cryptokike muslim mutant fuck, if you want in on this then get yourself a greencard or blend in at the southern border or abstain from flapping the dicklicker because what you have to say isnt worth the bytes its interpreted on.

For obvious reasons, non-whites do not like him lmao

>Muh white genes
You are not even in america aussie why would you care about these pathetic public figures that try to shill themselves here all the time

again a 56% colonial is calling me muslim, how clueless are you grandson of slaves.You are buthurted because the guy spencer say's some trues

They're doing more than anyone else for our movement.
I thought you would support people like him seeing as your country is being destroyed by NGOs bringing hundreds of migrants every week..

After Thursday? Yes.. He won me over.

He's /ourguy/

JIDF and other groups on Sup Forums are trying to cast doubts on him

>he's a fag
>he's a Russian agent
>he's CIA
>Controlled opposition
>whatever you do, just stay in your basement, don't you know every pro-white leader is "one of them"

whats so bad about being a CIA asset if he is?
he's white
get a job
David Duke - Richard Spencer 2020
Change You Can Believe In

Fucking newfags voting in this FBI data mining poll, might as well make the question "Should we add you to our watchlist?"

whats a "trues" is that arabic heeb or antiquated latin joseshmael? Get a better flag or keep being a semetic skintag of spain because memes dont cancel out the truth. fuck even the azores are whiter than you fucks and they actually have nigger DNA.

Yeah like supporting him and his white bullshit would change anything about the mafia and NGOs making money here.

Is this a new shill tactic?
wtf I love the CIA now

Spencer isn't the most eloquent or intelligent defender of white nationalism, but he's brought it into the real world.

His biggest problem is that he can't control the people on his side. There will be fights, and the media will completely misrepresent the facts, as with DeAndre Harris. More importantly, the leftists will insert obnoxiously bad plants to alienate the normies, pic related.

we're not running for office you fag

WTF! I am now a Democrat.

Is the mafia sending them to other places in Europe or are they just keeping them in Italy?
Also the mafia doesn't control elections do they? I thought there would be a populist uprisings by now

You have sucked sooooo much cock you've become retarded.

Heil Spencer

That literal nazi?
Fuck him, i’m an American.

Why are you projecting jamal? it's you homeland that has no bloodline or heritage, not mine. it's even pathetic, for some reason your were usually a jwpuppet... while we were on the other side. youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

>charlottesville was a tremendous failure
it was a failure beacuse the police betrayed them

>show up to protest nazis
>there are no nazis
>QUICK JIMMY GO OUT ON YOUR COSTUME
>jimmy returns as the nazi strawman you were dreaming about
>hit him in the face

and all was right with the world

Dude is a spoiled, trust fundie, has all sorts of CIA connections, wouldn't be surprised if he was a Jew.

Why did you use a photoshopped pic?
Can somebody post the original?

/ourguy/ is winning shills btfo

of course

Already did

Guy doesn’t actually do anything. I’d say he makes speeches but he hasn’t even done that.

This. They do the same shit with ANYONE who is pro-white. Shit they were making threads last night with blatant lies about Sam Hyde.

pussy beta that's too afraid to use violence

No they just leave them here. the levels of omerta here are just insane, mafia has infiltrate the state for so long that they are just the same thing now, we have literally tv programs that denounce all the criminality in the state daily and yet everything stays the same, no one cares, populist uprising are never gonna happen.

!!! i was meant to redpill you! this cannot be

>while we were on the other side
you mean neutral except for portugal being a fucking escape route for jews to the USA and other countries.

we dont have to project, we get shit done, you guys have a history full of foreign royalty and and a bunch of badly pained pictures of lisbon in shambles as your herritage unless you consider suckling the UK for half a millennia a "heritage" youre pretty stupid even for a jew loving cork farmer candais

But that too is photoshopped.
Stop hiding his elongated skull you shill.

haha, not a bad point. There is literally nothing about Spencer that might secretly be bad. That's the beauty of public discourse, the "marketplace of ideas." A little thing called the ad hominem or genetic fallacy kicks in. If what he's saying is true, it's true, period. Spencer could be an ayy lmao transalien roboman secretly bent on ruling the world with the Chinese at his elbow and still,
>must must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

He's out in public, not just online, IN MEATSPACE, in the belly of the beast, universities, insisting on 1A rights and getting huge MSM converage for WN ideas. He names the Jew, he points out the mainstream hypocrisy on Israel, and he brings the bantz.

I fuckin love this guy. He is putting pro-White ideas into the mainstream and making the (((liars))) deal with them.

The Alt-Right is at the saturation point where the mainstream can't just psychologize us away anymore. Soon they will have to argue against us directly. That's Spencer's role--to rally people. Brilliant scholars like Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald, Frank Salter, etc. have already been making the case for White separation. Spencer is the bridge between scholarly pro-White thought--which is fuckin' rock solid next to the flimsy hasbara against us--and the YouTube-watching masses.

kek that was hilarious. the dumb bitch didn't even know what a regime is and she just kept doubling down on it

Mike Enoch is better.
Spencer is just an antagonizer. I wouldn't feel proud following him.
I agree with his ideas, but he's weak.

feels fucking bad
So they actually control the government?
Seems like no end in sight then and with such a large population it'll probably take ages before any realises how many Africans are actually there..

I support his right to speak and be heard publicly, but I don't think his goals will ever materialize. As nice as it would be to walk down the street without the threat of Jamal clubbing you over the head and running off win your shoes, a white ethnostate is a pipe dream. It would take a complete restructuring of the government. The populace at large will never get behind it, and it would need to be forced on them. It's never going to happen.

they do it to everyone on Sup Forums, the internet isn't going to back you here. fuck that guy for trying to come be some kind of Sup Forums leader, and fuck him for being upset it didn't work out. wtf did he expect? it's obvious he doesn't get it, i doubt he ever lurked in the first place based off his approach

Yes we wre neutral but at least hundreds of portuguese fought for the right side... while your grandfather's fought to destroy europe once again, even you own troops were full of jamal'slike you. that's why you fell the blast

>suckling the UK
More clueless delusion on an epiphany of the"american education". you even hadn´t a country alredy portugal had travelled across the entire globe....

Do I support the guy who is moving the JQ respectfully into the mainstream so that normies can absorb?
Hell yes I do.

I like that he is bringing white nationalism into the mainstream, however, I think he talks like a fag. Can we have a passionate speaker again, like Hitler, Mosley, or Rockwell? What happened to yelling? Why does everyone try to sound as monotone as possible these days?

I haven't watched all of his speeches or even a full 1 speech, but I can say what I've heard from him, he's no leader.

>strawpoll.me/14196515

voted no.

I don't particularly disagree with most of what he says but...

1) he is not intelligent enough to be an ideological leader
2) he has no grasp of strategy for our movement. the guys seriously thinks that having alt-right think tanks are going to lead us to victory
3) obviously closeted
4) has very muddied political/policy opinions. claims to be right wing but supports the eu and was against brexit. a bit too pro-welfare, etc. but he thinks that because he is suspicious of jews and says it publicly he is magically ultra right wing fringe right...lol no.

I don't hate the whole spencer, trs, stormfront sector of the alt right. but they are loud, ideologically unrefined, strategically stupid pr catastrophes. The media has had an open casting call for the next david duke since trump started gaining ground. and spencer has gleefully jumped on as our 'LEADER'. he is not a leader and he is certainly not ours. he thinks he can play the media but he cannot. the only person who could do that was trump - and spencer and his crew are no trump.

I don't think he's a fed, I don't think he's a shill (but I do think he is closeted and probably harboring some seriously left wing ideas). I just think he's too incompetent to be what he thinks he is. He puts himself out there, which is something to look up to. But he also will sometimes put himself out there in ways that hurt white identity/alt right/nationalism...and he doesn't have the discipline to not do that when media attention is dangled in front of him.

Imagine being this fucking defeatist holy shit.
The future is distant and mysterious.
Think about what America was like only 50 years ago and how degenerate it has become now.
Who knows what another 50 will bring

>Half of pol is literal shitskins

Colored me surprised hahahaha

there were very quick threads during the florida event the other day which overwhelmingly supported him
at this point people against him are a minority mixed with lefties trying to divide

>I don't hate the whole spencer, trs, stormfront sector of the alt right
You know the alt-right is a white nationalist movement, right?
Also a welfare state does work, it comes naturally with a homogeneous population like in Nordic countries.
But yeah, you're mostly right, charismatic leaders only come around once in a century if even that

Has to be an agent provocateur. Literally everything he does backfires with a consistency that can't be explained by simple incompetence.

it was. gave the left ammo they needed to put a hurting on trump and seriously wounded our appeal to normies for months.

not a new idea. we're nationalists. all peoples should have a nation where their interests are looked after first and foremost. Jews should have israel. But the jewish homeland should NOT be new york, l.a. or washington d.c.

that's outdated thinking. the msm can eviscerate people or movements with bad pr. has happened to tons of people in tons of sectors. DO. NOT. GIVE. THEM. ANY.AMMO.

these massive street theater 'protests' are usually nothing but opportunities to give very powerful institutions effective ammunition against us. The only good one I can think of was Huntington Beach and that was mostly due to Rise Above being utter badasses - and knowing how to present themselves and dogwhistle on a level that owuld make stephen miller proud.

>Yes we wre neutral
then shut the fuck up nerd.

>while your grandfather's fought to destroy europe once again

funny, im the Sup Forumstard with the portuguese american grandfather who fought in ww2

Guess where my green skin comes from assfuck? my le 56% (actually 50%) according to geneology comes from you pigs which is the ONLY reason people think im italian/jewsh/spanish/mexican. the only jamal i have in my bloodline comes from you pieces of garbage alberto. why the fuck else would an american know so much about your garbage pit of a country.

misfire
this shitskin is my target

You type like a goon

Yes, of course. He is /ourguy/

it's foolish to think the police are on our side, or against us. the police are on their side. they do what the chief and mayor tells them to do so they can get a pension. that's it. nothing more coplicated than that. I laughed during charlotesville when people were trying to claim they were 'betrayed' by police. nigger you live in a lefty community, the police are NOT going to be on your side, they are on the lefty mayor's side.

that is why you DO NOT do mass protests that are planned ahead of time in hostile territory. stick to guerilla art/demonstrations. if you must do mass protests, do them in friendly territory. this is basic sun tzu shit.

but the npi/trs/sf kids are strategically and tactically retarded and they are going to be a huge burden in coming years until they smarten up (if they smarten up).

I would