I hope your not smoking the herbal jew

inverse.com/article/37438-long-term-marijuana-effects-brain

>the virgin Harrelson vs the Chad weed

I have smoked about 300g worth of weed over the last three years.

Weed is shit anyway.

Meth is actually good for you.

I can hit a joint once a month. These are people that ingest that shit by the pound

everyone I know that smokes pot a couple times a week is dumb as fukk

I wish I never started drinking and drugging, but at least, I can safely say the 1st drug I ever tried was beurecratically mandated Ritalin and Adderall.

that's probably bcuz you are dumb as fuck too imho.

>become emotionally unavailable

yess goyim. make sure you are stressed and worried all the time. maybe take some of these pills to help with that?

Weed? Hahaha, You think Im 13? Real men smoke crack.

I dont but i drink to much :(

i get high on Moroccan hash twice a day

I snorted some buds in high school felt totally tweaked guys

Smok wed er da

Weed is bad for your brain but it can relieve pain and anxiety. Its a drug to the core "Its just a plant" fags need to be hit in the head and then be forcefed a bunch of snowberries or some toxic plant. I mean its just a plant dude lmao.

THIS!

The simplest advice one could give is that you control your body and yourself at all levels.

Psychoactives have been proven to reset he mind, now who has something to fear from their programming being broken.

What group of people could that be that would have something to lose if too many people got wind of their lies??

Anything can be detrimental if not used in moderation.

If you're already lacking motivation and energy, then yeah do Ritalin and caffeine not weed.

If you stress all the time and have anger problems, smoke some marijewawna.

Crack? I’m smoke heroin while I’m shooting it into my dick.

>Psychoactives have been proven to reset he mind, now who has something to fear from their programming being broken
this.