Best Korea?

Anyone else think we are very close to invading North Korea? I have a feeling with the EO signed yesterday and now the declassification of the JFK files we are being distracted while we silently slip into Best Korea. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/920637409922048000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like US about to invade the Norks hence the slide...news not even talking about NK and hasnt for at least a few days. Its happening!

the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

it's Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Mister President DONALD JOHN TRUMP, if you read this right now, please, you must not fall for this False Flag. the Israeli Submarine that will launch Nukes to Nuke California is most likely in the Sea of Japan as we speak. and it is ready any moment from now to receive orders from Tel Aviv, in Zionist Khazar Occupied Palestine, (aka "Israel") to fire the Nuclear Warheads that will MURDER MILLIONS of People all over the West Coast.

to President Trump and everyone else, i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

Kim Jong BUMP

Yeah its looking likely but it might just be a psywar

an Israeli Nuclear Submarine is now in the Sea of Japan waiting for the moment to fire Nukes towards the West Coast.

twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/920637409922048000

nicre

I hope so

why are you Skeptic? you don't think Israel will do another 9/11? or are you a Rabbi trying to sage my posts?

wrong

If there's going to be a military solution for the crisis it has to be executed within the next weeks. The longer the USA waits, the higher the stakes for an invasion get. The moment when North Korea has solved the reentry problem for their ICBMs it's become an unacceptably dangerous gamble that costs too many lifes. The only option after an entirely successful ICBM test would be a diplomatic one.

why? what kind of Moron you are to deny this? jews want another 9/11, and this time Korea will be BLAMED.

Are you a shitposter trying to derail the thread?

USA can't into Best Korea.

>twitter.com/weinbergersa/status/920637409922048000
good. it's time for another war

?

WRONG. i am a simple Redpilled person who tries to inform People about how a War with North Korea will soon begin.

jews will be to blame for this!

nope. a War like that would benefit the jews and kill Millions of People! just like every War since 1914.

Checked. I see no reason to go apeshit and ranting about how it's all the joos.

Naw you are too little too late. Nukes produce xrays. If the norms detonate one in space pretty much all the SATs are fried. See 1962 USA nuke experiment. The norks just have to explode one in space above their own country even to cause great impairment of us response. Blame previous ten years of politicians for not listening to scientists

Kikes had nothing to do with 911 you schizo. God damn it's always the memeflag posters shitting up threads.

Trips of truth. Memeflags btfo