Turkish-American lobby

To what extent does the Turkish lobby in America influence U.S. foreign policy towards and media portrayal of Turkey, analogous to the Israel lobby?

Not much, no matter how much propaganda they spew, they can't cover up their past of chimping out

Seeing as how all we’ve been told about Turkey is they have a lunatic for a ruler who puts protesters in jail, and who orders his bodyguards to beat them, and their army fights the Kurds who we partner with in our fight in ISIS. I’ve never even heard of the “Turkish lobby” so they must not be doing a very good job.

I like how Turkey suddenly feels important because there's a war in Syria

Actually Turks seem more insecure then anything else. The recent chimping out of Turkish security agents on American protestors, arresting an American-Turkish embassy worker, trying to extradite a certain Turkish cleric in the US, and the whole parroting of the US shutting down Turkish visas so they can't immigrate to the US has them spinning their wheels.

I guarantee you that the majority of Americans don't even know that Turkey is a country that exists.

You are shit, your culture is shit, your country is shit and you never did shit for shit. That's why everyone hates you Emir

idk but erdogan managed to get trump to say that the pkk were as bad as ISIS. . . about what, a few months before the YPG/YPJ/etc were involved in the conquering of Raqqa? lmfao

EOG IS REAL

YOU MUST BOW BEFORE ERDOGAN OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT KUFFAR!

For sure they are best black lobby

Not much, they don't have any strong lobby group like Israel have with AIPAC

Turks haven’t yet learned how to properly use Jewish tricks which is why the Turkish lobby is still pretty ineffective

But they eat an Ottoman man every Thanksgiving

The power of the Turkish lobby is immense. Because of them, Turkey was not nuked when they invaded Cyprus in the 1970s, we haven't acknowledged the Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides, etc.

Turkey has done no wrong.

Why do t*rks think they have so much power when they have none?

this is literally about modern politics, for fuck's sake

>Amerimutt screeching
moop de dood
i'm a subhuman mongrel
lemme tell you about my 1/64 german heritage

Dude funay Sup Forums maymay my t*rk friend!
Fuck off this isn't Sup Forums.

>t-this isn't i-int
nothing can save me from mutts

I wish hiro would ban all Europoor IPs, they're a drain on Sup Forums and they sure as shit support reddit, like you with your epic fucking funay maymay.

He's a T*rk you retard, not even European