Buyfag Thread

Read the guide nigga
buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11057075
item.rakuten.co.jp/room-style/premiumsoft-160x50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still have to find the last chapter is this

I want to deny Mizuki the pleasures of her vagina and use her ass to my heart's content. She would have to learn to love and cum from anal play alone, or be content with never getting the sweet release of a climax.

what the fuck did i write
>is
to*

I hope everyone has a good day and gets their order soon.

I just slid back down the slippery slope again after over a year of not buyfagging

a bunch of anime figs went on hold for this guy

inb4 >fuck off to

Ty user you too.

>no staff
>no eyepatch
>no explosion
>14k

Shes cute though.

So, I just got home from the TOM garage sale and these are my new additions.

You niggas sure missed out. For 1/7th scale, she's breddy big. Absolutely worth it.

What was the most disappointing purchase you've ever made?

>missed out
She's on her way

Yer mom

Also, expect some marring to be on Sento's front left hair under her hat. Mine came with a blemish from the plastic shell in the box rubbing against her hair. Other people have been getting their Sentos with the blemish too.

Fortunately, GSC is accepting requests for free replacement hair so just shoot them an email.

>1/8
>awful paintjob
>dumb expression
the list goes on

>mfw I didn't preorder this

You can buy only one.
What would you choose?

strawpoll.me/11057075

Saber

None and save my money.

Nendoroids.

>strawpoll.me/11057075
Always Maki.

> save my money
For what?

Saber

Figures of characters I actually care about.

Already pre-ordered my beloved Alter Saber.

My One Piece WCF collection is coming along nicely so far. I'm still missing Usopp and Franky though.

I didn't expect the three on top to be too large for the display slots, but I did get a chuckle that Zeff's hat is so tall.

Bunny girl Sora

meant for

I'm eyeing some new JoJo figures for this case once the Diamond Is Unbreakable sets come out.

So this does look like shit. WTF happened?

They are trying to bank on its popularity and being the first to make her with a rushed design

Shit characters. I'll save my money. Fuck off questionfag.

Already got Maki on order, so no choice really.

But you CAN see her black pantsu.

I have all these three Alter ones pre-ordered, but definitely most excited about Sora.

>Pre-orders are scheduled to open on the 26th August 2016 at 15:00JST.

>meme character from a meme show gets a mediocre figure from a meme manufacturer

Is anyone legitimately surprised with how this played out?

I will wait for the inevitable and superior alter scale. Maybe it'll even cost less

>try to register on mandarake
>address1
>address2

Just leave the second one blank.

Fuck Bell Fine! seriously, who do they think they are, Alter is much better and still doesn't charge that much.
Bell Fine is overcharging by like 50%, I'll just have to stick with Aqua and Megumin's nendos I guess.

So who's getting this slav?

She's finally out in a couple of days.

How does Nero ride the tank?

It's ok user, fingers crossed but the nendo will probably have everything we want. GS has been doing pretty neat stuff with nendos recently, maybe we'll even get an explosion.

Very gracefully

That's pretty cute and looks miles better than if they were all crammed onto a shelf, nice job.

She should be arriving tomorrow or Wed for me. Did you have any hair paint defect? I saw some ppl mentioning it on MFC

See.

ty, I replied before reading the rest

>Please enter a valid address.

[Spoiler]Wut site user, pls help[/Spoiler]

Put the same address in both lines. Should solve the problem.

>mediocre characters from mediocre shows always get mediocre characters
Then explain how this turned out so good?

Japan loves her though

>civic number and street
>optional apartment/lot
wow

Or this.

Nevermind, apparently mandarake hates special signs.

I'm more pissed about Aqua since she is my favorite, but I wanted Megumin to go along with her. I hope GSC makes a Kazuma nendo too.

Do not talk shit about my waifu, fagget.

He: started it.

All shit

What do you buy then?

I bet it's some TLR garbage.

Your waifu is a slutty zombie.

ZOMBIE JANAI

KISAMA
I
S
A
M
A

Seibah is easily the nicest figure there

Thanks, they're just shot glass display cases, but they're pretty nice for this sort of thing. I'm waiting for a Gild Tesoro for the One Piece case that I got for $4 on eBay. He looks like one of those sinister showman-type villians I'm so fond of. I'm hoping GOLD gets a U.S. release soon.

Is there a very noticeable difference between a dhr6000 and one of those $30 ones off royal pillow? It's 167.24 shipped for me.

are these just stock photos? i'm thinking about buying her from a reseller but i'd rather make sure she looks good before i pay 200

Yes.
I paid 155€ for it (Amazon, forwarding, shipping, customs), and I don't regret it.

Going to get the Doll?

I have a dhr6000 and a medium cluster fiber from royal pillow. Royal pillow is definitely comfier and higher quality/better construction.

Is it a lot softer? The corner of the pillow I have now kinda pokes/presses against my neck which is really annoying if I have it higher up. I have to move it down so it does it to my chest instead

Get this if you want a soft one.
item.rakuten.co.jp/room-style/premiumsoft-160x50/

>the doll isn't an actual doll

One job

got me user. the photos were so good i wasn't sure. just bought her.

They're too shitty to be stock photos.

Impressive

I would say it's pretty fluffy. It's not pressing against my neck or anything, but my normal pillow usually does that, so maybe I just don't notice it.

Pretty handwriting.

You're right m8. I should have used my SLR instead of my iPhone8^).

Bell Fine looking like Griffon 2.0. But instead of the racket being actively terrible figures, they give you super expensive but extremely bland figures.

Noice.

I'm so desperate for Geahs that I'm still going to get Chris and Tsubasa.

Damn you, Bellfine.

I want her
She still out?

I've promised myself I'm not touching this shit unless they bin significantly. Hopefully if Bell Fine gouges enough from other suckers a decent manufacturer will follow later. Just think of how glorious an Alphasoft Zenbu would be, man. Can't buy BF after thinking of that.

Also, how in the FUCK did they not add gatlings?

>Also, how in the FUCK did they not add gatlings?
I don't even know. At least their poses aren't nearly as bad as the Konosuba figs.

If these do lead to figures by an actually good manufacturer, I'll be happy with it.

I hope no one buys Bell Fine so they either lower their prices to where they should be or they go under.

Her arms are fucking huge

I pulled the trigger and just pre-ordered his beauty here. Who else is getting her?

Think you guys could help me out?

I'd like to get a daki of my waifu, but for some reason there's only two dakis of her that I found. All the rest seem to be of Matoi and she's not best girl.

Pic related is not what I want. I want both sides to be of my waifu.

Thanks for sharing pictures. I bought Alter Sento because I didn't like Max Factory's price. Guess I'm getting two Sentos now.

That's not going to happen. They maybe Jewing bastards but they know their consumers well and they're REALLY good at Jewing.

I probably would've had I not already owned the umbrella version. One Nero is enough.

Alter's Sento is a keeper too. Sento got the thighs to make any user melt.