Hey user, are you a feminist? What?! You don't believe that women are equal to men?

Hey user, are you a feminist? What?! You don't believe that women are equal to men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd become a feminist if I got the chance to kiss her toes

No, women are not equal to men, and no, I'm not a feminist. Feminism isn't about equality anyway, it's about destroying the traditional family unit to make way for communism. Why the fuck would I be afraid to acknowledge this? It's reality and the facts are on my side.

Even gays imitate the male/female relationship: having a dominating and a submitting

I believe in traditional gender roles and if you don't like it you can fuck off

Digits check out

Only male poosexuals do that. Lesbians have equal relationship

This. I would never treat a woman as inferior. However, traditional gender roles and traditional families built society. Feminism is Jew cuckery

Who the fuck isn’t ? Unlike nonwhites women deserve decent treatment and some atonement for past injustice

>You don't believe that women are equal to men?

No, I do not believe. Also, sage.

Feminism is about destroying femininity. Men and women are different and that's ok. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses that complement each other. Forcing women to imitate men for "muh progress" just creates unhappy women. It's perfectly possible to respect women and to give them rights while also not forcing them into masculine pursuits.

yeah I am, just for you, and just tonight, man-arms.

Nobody is equal to anybody.

That's not what that means. A feminist believes that women are superior to men. It used to be tongue in cheek like ' were woman supremacists teehee' but now that they've got their way they aren't going to dismantle. They will continue until all men are enslaved.

And this

No and no.

Make way to egalitarianism which is fucked up too

>What?! You don't believe that women are equal to men?
that is correct, I believe that women are mentally inferior beings. you should not be considered equal to men nor should you be allowed to vote or form any political opinion.

Bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0

>man arms

what do you arms look like? pencils?

If they are equal then why don't they have to register for the draft?

found the retard

traditional. gender. roles.

the only way to honor the purpose and dignity of both crucial halves of humanity.

save your women from feminism.

I believe in equality; not feminism. I could get behind the first-wave and the second-wave feminism, both of which made complete sense - I mean, with the massive influence of the American Constitution, and the French Declaration of the Citizen (which dictated that every human being is equal), the developement of the concept of the "equality of the genders" was only natural. However, third-wave feminism is more about granting more rights to women than men. It is more about enabling revenge against "the patriarchy", than leveling the rights between both genders.
For example. just being accused of rape and sexual assault is enough to ruin a man's life, and a man's reputation. Even if a woman says she's lied afterwards, the damage is beyond recovery. And women do love to play that card.

feminism = female supremacy

>story of every male feminist ever

No.

XX
XY

saged, of course, cause this is A FUCKING SLIDE

Women are not equals, and niggers are not human.

/thread

Feminism is for women and women only, you can hear this from many feminists, a male only can be an ally. So I don't give a fuck about feminism, not my problem.

B-but don't you want to be a good go.. I mean ally?

>just being accused of rape and sexual assault is enough to ruin a man's life
Not ruined enough unfortunately

no, but this looks pretty typically masculine.

There is no greater inequality than equality.

what are you, 12? get back in school

>to make way for communism
Replace communism with non-whites and Muslims becoming a majority and you would be right

now that we are in it.can somebody pass me that image of the E.Us military leaders that are women and in the same image they compare the U.S russia and chinese leader wich are males

wow, great post

sweden spreading absolute bullshit about sexuality...... Again. Who would've thought?!

People like you (including you) should be shot.

Excellent summation, Canada. This old gal agrees 100%

You can believe that without calling yourself a feminist. You don't have to agree with everything feminist """academics""" tell you.