Give me a reason for Nia's death without using the words "forced drama"

Give me a reason for Nia's death without using the words "forced drama".

Because of what she was? Which was already foreshadowed way before her death?

Full cycle.

Comapred all the other drama the show had this one didn't feel that forced.

WOW SPOILERS

fuck you OP

Bad writing

I don't even remember that she died, what an unmemorable, shitty anime.

>2016
>TTGL is still the best anime ever made
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What the fuck man, spoiler tag that shit. I haven't seen TTGL yet.

Gainax can't into endings.

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."

Imaishi can't write

Imaishi's waifu died in real life, why else would he not be able to get over it?

Fuck off summer

>spoilers for a 9 year old show

When was Nia's nature foreshadowed?

It's supposed to be a spiral (GET IT) that shows Simone's development. The two characters that have the biggest parallels, and have the biggest impact on Simone were Nia and Kamina. The difference between how he reacts to both characters' deaths is the crystallization of that change in Simone.

they tried to sound deep.

>9 year old show
fuck

You dont need a reason and you dont have to justify things that happen in fantasy. All you need is a logical flow of plot points and story and where those end up is where they end up. You dont have to like a conclusion for it to be acceptable and many of the best stories dont have endings that are considered "good" endings. "Bad" endings are necessary so you dont go into a story knowing that everyone will be happy and eat cake at the end like literally every goddamn comic book capeshit movie made in the last 20 years.

Of course this is coming from someone whos favorite genre is tragedy so there is that.

"Gainax ending"

People really seem bothered by this one, don't they? To me the ending is fine, everyone else just seems really butthurt by it.

Not only did his reaction change but, but this also cements the show's whole philosophy: people come, they go, and the next generation continues their work.
That's the point of it all. They inherited Lordgenome's fight against the Antispirals, and then they inherited the Antispirals' goal of making sure the universe isn't fucked by Spirals (although not in the same way). Same reason Shimone becomes a hobo instead of going back to the government; his time is over.

>Finally took the time to marathon this show after 9 goddamn years.

I haven't felt so emotionally moved in a long, long time. Truly a series women will never understand.

GIGA DURIRU BUREAKUUUUUUUUUU

Fucking Kittan having to go get his ass killed like that. The Yoko dream where she was getting married to him hurt.

As soon as you realize Spiral King was an asshole for humanity's sake, it makes way more sense why he'd get rid of a princess that wonders about her purpose. He knew that the Anti-Spiral plant was unlikely to be anyone underground since they were subjugated so thoroughly. Even if some humans on the surface survive, the odds are more likely that it'll end up being someone born close to him.