But why skip this though

But why skip this though

loli moth pussy

Who told you to skip this bit? Its one of the best parts

While it is good, it is also filler content.

Although it doesn't help that the new anime is absolute trash.

This part was boring as fuck. Any chapter without Griffith in it is pretty much shit.

Because of CLANG.

that's a stupid opinion.

this

You're entitled to your own opinion.
But that opinion also entitles you to being called a jackass.

The children bruning is probably why

>part that gives the most development of the new guts and his motivations
>lol skip it because its too edgy for the normies and muh moth puss

When I heard they weren't doing the conviction arch I dropped it like a steaming shit.

>not dropping after seeing it basically have the animation quality of that cg iron man cartooon.

Man its been a while since I read the manga, didn't even realize they skipped a whole arc, fuck this show.

Its a pretty big arc, and this is just 13 episodes long. There's no way they could fit in, and they clearly want to end the season on Griffith being reborn.

This, seriously, how could they skip possibly the most visceral arc in the entire fucking series? Shit's as berserk as Berserk gets. Say what you will about the choice of director, production crew, whatever, this right here is the most baffling fucking choice they could've possibly made.

Seriously, how does a property this acclaimed get shit on time and time again? Someone somewhere has lost their fucking marbles.

I'm legit haven't been this mad in a long time. That's some dumb-ass shit.

yeah but what about skipping the part where Zodd throws Guts his sword to use it against Boscogn?

Currently re-reading Berserk and really wanted to see this shit animated while reading it.

Now we have to wait about 16 years again.