Gay British Man Adopts 4 Children as Single Father

Ben Carpenter has been called a saint and an inspiration but only one title really matters to him - 'dad'.

The 33-year-old single father was previously named Adopter Champion of the Year after he adopted four disabled children since 2010 - and he hasn't ruled out adopting a fifth child.

Mr Carpenter, of Shepley, West Yorkshire, is currently in London as a VIP guest of the charity First4Adoption which has given him invaluable assistance over the years.

What makes his story even more remarkable is that Mr Carpenter doesn't have a partner to shoulder the burden of looking after children Jack, 10, sisters Ruby, seven, and Lily, five, and Joseph, two, who has Down's syndrome.

Mr Carpenter said: 'I have never sought a relationship, it never interested me.

When he first met Ruby she was hooked up to a feeding machine, couldn't speak and was reliant on a wheelchair.

'She was petrified and shaking and it broke my heart. She is eating and walking now, although she has life-long needs.

'I am quite proud of myself that I have turned her life around. Seeing the changes in her is just outstanding.

'Seeing my children and how they are now is why I get up in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991778/Gay-single-super-dad-33-adopt-fifth-child.html
livescience.com/6106-gay-uncles-pass-genes.html
whyimasturbatemyson.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/why-i-masturbate-my-profoundly-disabled.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tbh makes one wonder if the little fucks will get violated more than if they where with a muzzy.

He is not going to harm the children. He is only helping them. You have a perverse mind.

bump

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991778/Gay-single-super-dad-33-adopt-fifth-child.html

> Be Like This Guy

No thanks, my arsehole is an exit only.

RIP Jacks asshole

At least he picked the shitty ones

This makes me ill

He's not going to harm the kids.

livescience.com/6106-gay-uncles-pass-genes.html

Gay adoption was a mistake.

fuck man he talks about them like they're rescue pets

Sure faggot. ISIS is too kind to you sick fucks.

Check’d, kek’d and fucking wreck’d

I am jacks bleeding orphan asshole

downs syndrom hero

He’s definitely gonna touch their little wieners, you’re only lying to yourself

How can this fag handle 4 disabled children if he can't handle 1 woman ?

Oh this'll end in our favor. Not the little ones favor. Definitely not in their favor.

And what if he just helps them and doesn't harm them? Where will your argument go? Into the garbage hopefully, where it belongs. When, 18 years down the road we have more kids raised by gay parents to speak out your religious anti-gay nonsense will be even more ignored than now.

Does he have the pedo ears guys? I remember something about misshapen ears and a high palate but haven't found a picture with an open mouth to check for the palate.
But he is definitely raping these kids.

Does he work as well? I wouldn't mind being a stay-at-home dad if the government payed me, I could raise kids and homeschool them and make them good citizens. But working while raising 4 sounds like a nightmare.

I hope that happens. I don't wish harm on children.

In the end, it'll be an anecdote, and like all the other anecdotes we see posted on your shitty lefty website, and this shitty mongolian basketweaving forum, it will be forgotten.

Anecdotes form trends when they contain representative samples. Gay marriage and adoption are just too new to have big data yet.

The data is on our side, fag.

Not the recent data.

You have only Regnerus and Sullins doing original research, and that is merely surveys that they twist the analysis of to make gays look bad. McHugh and Cretella and Whitehead conduct no original research themselves. In terms of natural sciences, almost none of that research is coming to negative conclusions about homosexuals apart from continuing disease risks in the minority gay community.

Just like the science is "settled" on there being no races?

How about the decades worth of data from crime statistics showing that gays are vastly over represented in the "pedophile community". I'm not saying all gays are pedophiles, I'm just saying we should be giving children to them.

A gay couple got a baby. The kid was murdered just 2 weeks after being sent to them because one of the fags couldn't "cope with the crying".

>>>lgbt

Whats up with these faggot threads?

Sup Forums is sliding from shills and faggots.

at least someone's helping the retards. ill allow one raped kid for every four retards he raises

I wouldn't say the science of gays raising children is *settled* but I would say a vast majority of the research that hasn't been explicitly religiously funded has been encouraging.

They wont fight him as much, they're disabled.

disabled children don't know they're being sexually abused. this is next level pedo behaviour here, all the while collecting praise from Progressive virtue signallers

A guy whos got nothing in his life and just wants to be a dad takes 4 children nobody else would adopt and gives them a life outsided of the Orphanage

Sup Forums takes a shit on him.
Guys im confused, are we the Anti-Heroes now or the Villians ?

>a nice stable family with medical conception issues was passed over in favor of this guy

Why is this allowed? Adoption standards are supposed to be extremely rigorous, at least in Canada. You can't just skip the line because you're gay

>'I am quite proud of myself that I have turned her life around
narcissism

>That family
It´s like they wanted to prove Darwin wrong or something.

we're the guys who ask questions like "hey, why are you raping kids? that's not great for society"

A sodomite degenerate is taking in children to teach them to be future sodomite degenerates.

John Podesta approves. You know this guy is a hardcore pedophile who is probably slathering them all in pizza sauce from head to toe.

The poor children lay there retarded and cross eyed, while he violates them at every moment - a true product of Tikkun Olam. This is what Jews see as repairing the world, children getting raped by pedophilic gay men.

Mhm would rape all five of em

British kids have beautiful potato faces.

checked, yeah might be, but if you apply that logic everyone can be a child rapist
by that logic he also could be a Mgtow Sup Forums user who just tells People hes gay cause he got no wife with his autistic behaviour

Just nuke us already please, fucking Jews.

Well, at least he's not a muslim. And women are garbage that have little value beyond reproduction, so no need to have one of those around.

I'll allow it, faggot.

Those kids are 10/10 by british standards.

Lmao it's this all over again whyimasturbatemyson.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/why-i-masturbate-my-profoundly-disabled.html?m=1

breh, we appreciate your enthusiasm, but you're being blatantly naive. this guy 100% fits the profile of a pedophile. there's a chance that he's a legit good guy, but there's a greater chance he shafts the boys up the bum

>Special needs children
I wonder if he asked for the ones that specifically can't formulate full sentences, that way they can never tell.
>Why is your child screaming like that?

>It's Asperger's, not because I chain them up in my basement and fuck them

underrated

>women aren't retards in disguise

I think it's great

end of story

ITT:
>OP point out one of the (very few) exceptions where Sup Forums was wrong
>Sup Forums edgelords turn their shitposting to disabled children
/n/ used to be alright and all the American elections were fun, but this place needs to die now.
From the ashes, something better will rise.

ever heard of Jim Bakker ?
Like i said, by the logic applied id have to asume that you rape Kids in your spare time.
This thread is a senseless accusation and slander of one Person who might as well be a decent guy

This shit sickens me. Faggots should not ever be allowed to be alone with children.

gay british fagcuck detected

This is exactly what Petscop was about,

>Mr Carpenter said: 'I have never sought a relationship, it never interested me.

>I have literally never wanted to be with a woman
>now I'm adopting children, and there is nothing funny going on here

Holy fuck you sick god damn freaks

Holy crap, those kids better duct tape their asses before they go to bed

Not just never wanted to be with a woman, but never a man either. That leaves only 2 options, he is without desire for love, or he loves children.

he has a thing for tards I bet he fucks them in the ass and they are so tard they can't even explain.

This thread is cancerous and you know it.
Every response basically boils down too
>hurr he is a faget and so must be a pedo as well
>he is only doing it for narcissism
>I bet he fucks them in the arse because they r retard and cannot tell anyone
Seriously, look at the thread, and tell me you are proud of what Sup Forums has become.
Keep pretending to be an edgelord faggot all you want, circlejerk threads like this belong on reddit, and so do you.

Not a massive fan of faggots myself but to equate them to pedophiles automatically because of the actions of a few of them, you know who else does that?
>right wing opinions = nazis
etc.
Think about it user.
Yes I butthurt, but it needs to be said.

A man who doesn't breed, taking care of children that would normally be a drain on resources.
From an economic standpoint this is absolutely fine. Now these disabled children will be draining resources from a person that has politely excused himself from the gene pool.
Everybody wins!

those fucks are gonna kill themselves in later life, knowing how they've been used to push this fucking shitty "HEY LOOK WE ARE GAY GUYS BUT TREAT US NORMALLY! OH YOU DON'T CARE? ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC?"

disabled people cant say no

>Gay man isn't interested in breeding

>Contributes to child rearing the best he can anyways.

Don't see how this guy isn't a model for how homosexual men can be a positive force in society rather than being aids infested fuckbois who commit suicide upon losing their looks. If society no longer thinks its ok to force gays to breed with lesbians for the sake of producing children, this is the most a gay man can do to help bring up the next generation.

>Le gay man who likes children is raping them meme

Probably not. Kids are more harmed through the feminization of society than through pedophiles. Scaremongering about pedophiles might save a few kids from getting their assholes invaded but the net consequences are not worth it because it guarantees women's domination of child rearing.

attention childfags:
you gunna get raped n shiet

As for the

>Ebin! 1 homosex man raising kids can't do as good as a job as a mother and father

No shit, but he CAN do a better job than the foster care system which also likes to rape kids.

BWEEP BWEEP FAG ALARM
ignores all the studies saying gays molest kiddies more than other groups. kys faggot apologist

Faggot adopts a few potatoes to use as a fucking fleshlight for the rest of their lives. Sorry, UK, we fought for the wrong side in WW2, we could have prevented this.

I did not deny that was the case at all you stupid faggot, It is 100% absolutely true. A balanced assessment of risks and benefits still favors letting faggots raise kids. I would rather have some wards of the state be broken adults as a result of being buttfucked by homosexual pedophiles than I would favor having ALL wards of the state be broken as a result of never having an actual parent and still having a rather high chance of a caregiver invading their anus.

I don’t see any wrong in this. He picked the disabled ones, good on him if he can afford it.

This. lol

I like the way you worded it even.

It's the only real truth.

i hope this kids have butt insurance

Within six months there will be a story about how he was busted for either molesting them or running a pedo brothel. Homosexuals grow into pedophiles, no exceptions.