How the FUCK did this psycho evil bitch get redeemed and is now living a happy life?

How the FUCK did this psycho evil bitch get redeemed and is now living a happy life?

Kamachi can't write for shit

Because Mugino is love and Frenda deserved worse.

exactly

I stopped following the series a few years ago, did they ever show her backstory?

Or was she just crazy for the sake of being crazy

I have to admit, the first time I watched Railgun and knew nothing about the LN, when Mugino appeared the first thing I thought was "this is a terrible person that will die a horrible death". It was very clear by how she casually acted. The kind of villain that just exists for a gruesome death as karma. Then I read the LN and I was simply baffed. Then I was even more baffed when Othinus got away with everything she did. Then I came to the conclusion that the author doesn't know what "responsibilty of actions" means and that he's a fucking hack.

They're cute LN girls of course they get away with it

That shit started all the way back when Accelerator got a loli for killing 10k of her sisters

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY SAVE ME

ARE YOU SEEING THIS

Does a world have to obey storytelling conventions? You observe it, then decide whether you want to continue.

I still don't get it.

No one does

why was this series so fucking shit?
holy fucking garbage

>characters must die or live like dogs to repent
You faggots lack morality. Go live your life correctly.

>>characters must die or live like dogs to repent
No, they should die like dogs

Be careful user you almost cut me all that edge.

At least Accelerator got a cane and brain damage

>Edge
>Wishing murderers to run free

Is it bad that I only watched Index for the fanservice bits?

Just because someone is repentant doesn't mean they get away scot free.
>Since your so sorry you can keep the 10 million you stole no questions asked

She wasn't redeemed. Her apology was as half-assed as Sasuke's. She isn't a good person now. Kamachi is just avoiding putting her in situations where she would relapse. We already know that she is still a casual killer from what she attempted on Cendrillon. Don't be fooled.

Frenda was still a traitor though and deserved it.

And Mugino lost an eye and an arm.

>As long as I have Hamazura I know everything will be alright
So what happens if he finally gives up on her? He's not a perfect hero like Touma, I feel like if he saw her snap again he might just get sick of trying to help a relapsing murder.

Also, do you think Silvia would apologize if she meets Touma again?

Mugino got killed like 3 times and only survived because SCIENCE.

>Frenda was still a traitor though and deserved it.
I think the main issue people have with her sticky end is the fact that it's somewhat excessive compared to other characters' comeuppances

>spills the beans after being threatened by Kakine, which resulted in bases getting raided but no one got killed
>get split in half and your upper body dragged around

>kills 10,000 girls in cruel and unnatural methods and revels in it
>get punched
Admittedly he got brain damage and a cane when protecting Last Order but that wasn't exactly related to the original punishment.

I feel that the Accelerator/Frenda comparison is unfair though. Accelerator was defeated by Touma, who clearly wouldn't go to the extremes Mugino wdid. If Touma fought both Accelerator and Frenda then Frenda would still be alive(ignoring the likelihood of her actually beating Touma).

Raildex really isn't supposed to be one of those series where everyone gets what's coming to them(unless that's endgame).

Can Mugino beat Stiyl?

Because she's best girl, fool.

Whoever attacks first wins, unless Stiyl has some anti-electron beam spell that we don't know about but he always has it cast on him.

I just noticed that there are a lot of top tier qts in the background mob for the Index anime

>thumbnail
wew lad that's not what I posted but okay

Yeah. You really can find QTs bystanders whenever Touma/Mikoto make a scene.

Maybe he's saying that unfortunily alot of innocent people get hurt, and evil people get away, depending on the situation.