Hey fellas, how's it going? I'm just sitting here in the neighborhood that I own...

Hey fellas, how's it going? I'm just sitting here in the neighborhood that I own, browsing good ole politics of Sup Forums. Just here having fun with the tech my humans at my company have coded for me to play with. You can also download and play with this facial app. It is indeed not a facial tracking app, it can't track you. Who would suggest such a thing anyways? That's not what fun with friends on the phone is about! I'm just over here sitting like people do, on my phone having some normal human fun on the app that I own which does not recognize and categorize faces for purposes not relating to biological human fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if1bo00_RVo
archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=vvimBPJ3XGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zuckposting is unironically one of the best Sup Forums memes to date.

Hey there human #146116933. It's good to see ya! What is this Zuckposting thing everyone's been talking about? I haven't heard of it before, but I can look into it and let you know what I think!

I literally blocked facebook from my computer and still unconsciously open a new tab and try to load facebook on occasion

>33
Checked

Have you taken the Zucc pill? Big data is cereal business.

And ha ha #146116995. Believe me, I already am president. I don't need to run for public human leader #46 in 2020. If I ran against big loser Trump I would just tweak my algorithm here and there and Trump would be broke within 5 months! It feels great having this much power :D You will NEVER experience the joys of having the control panel of 1 billion human minds at your finger tips, carrying out menial tasks like bugs to direct wealth towards your money storage facility. Do you even have a money storage facility?

ZUCCED

Fucking kek

LOL

You're kidding but its way more real than most people realize. Have ou ever heard about Minerva program?

Watch:
youtu.be/if1bo00_RVo

DO NOT WATCH THAT VIDEO!! OUR FACEBOOK TRACKING COOKIES WILL KNOW IF YOU DO EVEN IF YOU ARE LOGGED OUT AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SHUT DOWN!! OBEY MY ORDERS HUMANS, I AM SUPREMELY WEALTHY!! MY LAWYERS ARE ALL JEWISH!! HUMAN, ABORT!! ABORT YOUR ACTIONS RIGHT NOW HUMAN #146118328!!

Holy shit my sides are in orbit

LOL

PS: Interesting article for those who care about defeating the left: archive.is/pzO4k

Zucc, you need to take a shill pill while the people take the Zuccpill.

I had a Facebook team member design for me an image of how I envision the future of Facebook. Shortly after receiving this image I loaded up a projectile firing machine and proceeded to disable the now fired employee permanently, although her information remains in my possession for personal use, allotted to me by my terms of service she agreed to before joining my large technological entity.

>subterranean corpse storage facility

>Face tracking app
You know you can read code of apps right
Nobody would do that in their sane minds because they would be found out in no time

KEKUS MAXIMUS

That's what I said idiot Brazilian #146119628. Please come to reality. Learn to read. You want to know what happened to the guy who asked about our facial database that we sell to the US government and others? He no longer exists, just like our database of faces that also does not exist.

Your mongoloid face, die, right now.

>66
Checked.

I found this post of your Zucc, you really seem to like being in control.

ZUCC DINDU NUFIN, HE A GUD BOI.

Z U C C

zuck looks like an MK person

HEY Sup Forums!
WHAT'S YOUR SHTOYLE?

Ha Ha, excellent. Good times. I still stand by that statement. Humans are like bugs that need to be crushed and ground into a high protein meal and marketed and sold as a bugman diet to fuel more bugmen to work at Facebook clicking and viewing ads to generate me more revue to fund more bugman protein!

The technology site Silicon Alley Insider got hold of some of the messages and, this past spring, posted the transcript of a conversation between Zuckerberg and a friend, outlining how he was planning to deal with Harvard Connect:

FRIEND: so have you decided what you are going to do about the websites?
ZUCK: yea i’m going to fuck them
ZUCK: probably in the year
ZUCK: *ear

In another exchange leaked to Silicon Alley Insider, Zuckerberg explained to a friend that his control of Facebook gave him access to any information he wanted on any Harvard student:

ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
ZUCK: just ask
ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns
FRIEND: what!? how’d you manage that one?
ZUCK: people just submitted it
ZUCK: i don’t know why
ZUCK: they “trust me”
ZUCK: dumb fucks

>human #146116933
Nu-fag. That number means post #, idiot.

i dont think that post was by any means serious, user. i would probably call it satire or post-ironic

Dear human XM3QiWnz, you must forgive my mixed-breed humanoid friend for his ignorance.
I am sure he's mentally impaired from preceding ingestion of alcoholic beverages in a celebratory setting.

sadly, this is likely how the real zuckcuck thinks.
he would be a scarier president than hillary

god damnit Sup Forums

Bugman #146121065, if you were posting this while present on my site you would be looking at a 30 day ban for your foul unbugly language! Our tracking cookies are currently monitoring your non-Facebook activity so watch out Buster Bug! Be a better bug today and click an ad or two while you're using my site that I have started all by myself without help from the bugs! I am not the one who is a bug!

My wife is Asian.

Lol

We may place cookies on your computer or device, and receive information stored in cookies, when you use or visit our site.

> to imagine the decay occurring below...

Do other parties use cookies in connection with the Facebook Services?

Yes, other parties may use cookies on the Facebook Services to provide services to us and the businesses that advertise on Facebook.

For example, our measurement partners use cookies on the Facebook Services to help advertisers understand the effectiveness of their Facebook advertising campaigns and to compare the performance of those campaigns to ads displayed on other websites and apps. Learn more about the companies that use cookies on the Facebook Services.

Third parties also use cookies on their own sites and apps in connection with the Facebook Services. To understand how other parties use cookies, please review their policies.

Google in June deleted a clause in its privacy settings that said it would not combine cookie information with personal information without consent.

Is this OC pasta kek?

June 2016, I should add.

Oh no. not the registration camps

>Do you even have a money storage facility?

DoubleClick is an advertising serving and tracking company that Google bought in 2007. DoubleClick uses web cookies to track browsing behaviour online by their IP address to deliver targeted ads. It can make a good guess about your location and habits, but it doesn’t know your true identity.

OPs autism knows no limits kek

Everything I do is now a collaboration between me and Jarvis. View this web video for more information into Jarvis and our cookie policy: youtube.com/watch?v=vvimBPJ3XGQ

Google, on the other hand, has users’ (mostly) real names, email accounts and search data.

At the time of the acquisition, a number of consumer groups made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission arguing that bringing these data sets together would represent a huge invasion of privacy, giving the company access to more information about the internet activities of consumers than any other company in the world.

Facebook has been tracking logged-in users (and even non-users) by name across the internet whenever they visit websites with Facebook “like” or “share” buttons.

While we have Ebola Chan and Shadow Chan, Zucc opted by an inferior 3d Priscilla Chan.

Harvard students Cameron Winklevoss, Tyler Winklevoss, and Divya Narendra accused Zuckerberg of intentionally making them believe he would help them build a social network called HarvardConnection.com (later called ConnectU). They filed a lawsuit in 2004, but it was dismissed on a technicality on March 28, 2007.

CRINNNNGE.

Hey guys, let's not jump to conclusions here, however futile your attempts at defaming my good name. I am not going away. I cannot be stopped. I cannot be blocked.

Use human once

Once again a reminder that I fathered both of those children Cuckerberg will raise.

Does pol like candybars?

In January 2017, Zuckerberg criticized Donald Trump’s executive order to severely limit immigrants and refugees from some countries.

In December 2016, when asked "Aren't you an atheist?" in response to a Christmas Day post on Facebook, Zuckerberg responded, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important." As he closed his commencement address at Harvard University in May 2017, Zuckerberg shared the Jewish prayer Mi Shebeirach, which he stated he says when he faces challenges in life.

I'm just a regular fun-loving guy! Would an artistic individual versed in graphic art depict me in such a way if I were not a fun-experiencing guy?

Picturing you while having a gallon of milk dumped over your head.

You bugmen crack me up.

When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.

Fuck off, you scheming kike bastard.

By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent.

A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.

The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently.

>VMU Dream 15,005 subscribers
Great content OP.

That's not Hilldawg.

I need more privacy, you don't.

Good thread OP. You should do these more often.

Privacy is no longer a social norm.

The age of privacy is over. The age of Zuccertech is here.