Brit/pol/ (user/pol/)

Chad Varg edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508601545378.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nmkSkV9Gizo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adam Ferguson “When Money Dies: The Nightmare of deficit spending, devaluation, and hyperinflation in Weimar Germany". Did you read it or download it/buy it yet?

A good material to understand what really must happen and be done to rile up the people

BRIT/POL/ BTFO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Triptards don't represent brit/pol/

Good thread

>user/pol/
>Has a name that isn't anonymous
Pagan education everyone

Have you ever known somebody who spoke like Sargon of Akkad but was someone everyone would agree is an imbecile?

Still not a tripfag, this name won't last long anyway.

Paigons out tbqhfam

>Actual UKIP website
>de facto UKIP website
>Order order
>the sun
>de facto UKIP website
STATE of the links

>muh based black Christians

what on earth do you mean by “western civilization”? Living abroad in Middle East doesn’t make you a mudshit. Moreover, mudshits seldom preach racial purity

Blame WN for that, just copypasta'd

post a pic of yourself if youre so proud of being gay

I can tell youre fat tbqh, and being a social autist that makes for a pretty unfuckable combo

>western civilization
Secular liberal democracy propped up by arms sales, plundered oil and financial manipulation

Anyone follow British sports here?

This.
There are 4 nauseating trips here.
and over 50 anons posting.
Thought the amount of anons posting often drops down to the 30 mark since the cancer here became terminal.

What goes on in Westbury?

i'm more HAPPY than a HAPPY MEAL

That picture is probably older than (((you))), underage fag

Isn't Order Order run by a Tory shill? I'm not saying that it isn't an alright news site for Westminster gossip but you should perhaps take into consideration the potential bias.

Living on welfare is not very Chad

That’s some cuckery and anyone who’s against it is pro-European conscious native be definition. True West lives in Germanic Faustian ethnocultural homogeneity, gun rights and property ownership

Anti-Christian!

Your room had better be bloody tidy or you're going to get a smack, mister!

It's run by a tory backbencher shrill, so (You) have to watch some types of stories but it's alright all round

I'll report you to the police for assault

I'll post the word faggot on your twitter account and we'll see who gets arrested first

Oh come on, the 2001-2007 was one of the best eras of football, of course I remember

YES DADDY

/ooc pic related when jordan penetrates me

You're the one who made the awful thread.

g'warn

>he's so dull he can't understand shitposting
must be boring tbqh

It's hypocrisy at it's core. Fed up hearing this western civilization meme.

>he edits his waifu to cover up her sluttiness and give her a normal number of fingers
literally the worst trip?

Hallo.

“People” appropriated the West usage the same way they mongrels and cucks appropriated your ethnonyms. The most are scared to make jokes about Islam or speaking for gays while calling himself a muslim.

I wonder why

>Drink the koolaid
woah
POZ propaganda
woah children's programs were so nihilistic and relitavistic ladssss
COURAGE the COWARDLY dog
COURAGE is not as good as COWARDACE
COURAGE is a better culture than COWARDACE
NOT ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Brit/pol/ is far worse than usual today, strange that it always seems to coincide with the shool holidays.

>shool
If only you'd spent more time there...

love is to have meaning
love is gas
living is to exist, it's objective reality
woah
solid
sunshine must be gunk
what does this mean for meta?
sunshine is nihilism?
but
GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT
wait
>love is gas
ryan gosling: we need to love the jews
EXPLODING BRAIN

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508601545378.webm

Why is the BBC so anti-white?

maybe we'll get the trips to leave if we only post anime.

post anime.

>the year is 1996
>you're trapped in a room in new labour hq
>it's a small room with just you, a gun with one bullet, tony blair and barbara roche
What do you do?
Barbra Roche was the person who had perhaps the greatest influence on the the Blair era migration policy.
(I was going to ask what had more influence during Blair's period of leadership, Blair himself or the people around him but I thought I would make it more palatable to the politically illiterate here, of which there seem to be many)

What the fuck is this meme?

You think that I think School is spelt shool? Not that I made a pretty obvious typo?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY BURP
WOAH
what if sludge nietzsche isn't neetshe after all
what if it's trump after draining the swamp
but then he becomes the swamp

Certain members of our armed forces fought for this, defending western egalitarian Christian principles in order to bring them here. Now they larp as an Orangeman standing up to a migrant invasion on a weeb forum. Absolute state

I have no clue desu

Explain this shit nigga

I saw sludge Nietzsche at a swamp in Europa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to be sent on a quest to save Europa, but I didn’t want to be a douche and cut off his head without a dialogue first or anything.
He said, “LOOGA, SOL'KA DE'SHA DJEKSHEOL?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “I seek the beast known as nihilism” but he kept cutting me off and going “SL'K, GEAQ'A, QA'MOR” and expanding his sludge in front of my face. I stepped back and continued with my LARPing, and I heard him chuckle as I backed away. When he came to pay for his crimes at the cull of my blade, I saw him trying to slither out the swamp with like fifteen cartons of szechuan sauce his hands without understanding the metaphysical implications of Pickle Rick.
I, the last son of the west, was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, first off, Rick became a pickle as a metaphor. It shows that he was in a pickle, so to speak.” At first he kept pretending to be unintelligent and not hear me, but eventually I piqued the interest of his sludgy ear canals and he turned back around and brought them to me.
When I took one of the cartons and started explaining its multiple epistemological implications, he stopped me and told me to deconstruct them each individually “to prevent any infetterence of purpose or meaning,” and the looked down and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After I explained the layered references of each packet and put them back in his sludgy mits and started to say WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, he kept interrupting me by 'SLE'QA'ing really loudly.

See

SWAMPS DAT
anyone else think the crazy frog looks like sludge nietzsche
woah
crazy
nietzsche was crazy
frog
lives in swamp
how deep can this go
he even spoke like nietzsche
but nietzsche on helium
didn't we just speak about helium
it counters the sludge
CRAZY FROG IS THE PERFECT COUNTER OF SLUDGE NIETZSCHE
we were thinking on god/devil terms all along
we should instead posit existence as this
ONE NEES TO OBTAIN THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN SLUDGE NIETZSCHE AND CRAZY FROG
you know what rides that fine line?
free speech
consciousness is a virus
that aids us to our ultimate end
/?2
lads....

see

Well?

What town has the best ratio of whiteness and proximity to London?

>e-everyone else is the p-problem

Port Stanley.

cumshot cumshot
in my crotch
my crotch

Seriously what is this sludge nietzsche shit

it's you. think about it.

Kek(You)

How long are you children on half term for? Just a week is it? Bet big school has been an experience for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmkSkV9Gizo

from this desu

kek
>Hemel Hempstead
>Tring
>Those ones in the top right corner of the tube map

Still not answering? Confirmed Civic cuck.

Tower Hamlets

Should never have come here

Finally a thistle win.

Fuck off man tits.

>DrAiN tHe SwAmP
was trump ERENPILLED bois?

I genuinely wouldnt fuck with varg, he's insane and has killed before

Is this shit supposed to be funny or something?

Also
>implying Nietzsche was a nihilist

>"...not all are dangerous."
and those who are will only kill people, it could be worse, at least they're not racists.

It's half term.

Sometimes I wonder how long until the French State takes his kids away for 'thought crime.'

>implying that is not the joke
FO TEN NINEY NINE YOU CAN HID ID FROM BEHIN

Don't ever post this image again
Bet you aren't even the real honk

It is me. I've been SLUDGED.COM.

>HURRR MUH IRONY

This whole thing is gay as fuck tbqh

What was he? I understand that Nietzsche only really pointed out its causes and future symptoms.

Lads fyi, Edward is a civnat cuck and should be ignored.
Thanks

So Brit/pol/ has been taken over by markov chain bots now? See you in the discord I guess.

He was a Nietzschean. That was sort of his whole shtick, create your own morality.

he isn't RICKLEPILLED HAHHAHAHAH AYYOOOOO

Right, bunch of kiddies shitting it up in here today

See you later

What's the tripcode

What's the tripcode

>he knows my trip
I'M ANCAP HONKKKK

Any Survive the Jive man in?

Damn I feel inadequate after seeing this.

Top of the league desu lads
Absolute state of this thread too tbqh

The last time it was this bad was coincidentally the last time the schools broke up.

Thank fuck. I've missed Wolves, and fuck Albion
This place was great when you were gone you faggot
thanks
I feel like I should've been able to guess that

Mah Angligga

Very indo-european

>implying i'm not at uni
>implying i'm not sludgepilled and procrastinating instead of studying
ha WOW
it's like brit/pol/ is full of the mentally unwell or something ;) who would have guessed THAT