25 ITALIAN men tries to rape one woman

ladbible.com/news/news-woman-describes-how-flower-seller-saved-her-from-gang-rape-20171020
Italian subhumans back at it again, just a daily reminder how fucking awful your genetic pool is.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.it/2017/10/17/io-molestata-a-firenze-da-un-branco-di-25-italiani-un-venditore-di-rose-mi-ha-salvata-e-mi-ha-offerto-da-mangiare_a_23245830/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a facebook post is the only proof of the incident

(((European Union)))

"If I haven't seen it, then it's not true!!!11" kys fucking spaghettinigger, hope you die in the next earthquake, lowest of mammals
Would you prefer if the flag was replaced with a ice cream icon?

As if I'm supposed to believe 25 drunk teenagers were willing to commit the violent crime of rape but not the violent crime of beating a shitskin while raping the girl.

or that this virtue signalling attention whore wouldn't have taken pics of herself to prove the damages of the assault if there actually were any.

No proofs.

is it the new Italians or the old ones

>Italians

You will now aware that the story is a 'fake news' artfully made to look immigrants slightly better.

> The 'victim' is a literal commie activist from the ultra-leftwing shithole called Livorno.
> No police report had ever been filled.
> There are no witnesses to the supposed incident.
> Only 'proof' is a facebook post made viral by the usual crowd of journalists.
> The photo of the 'saviour' is absolutely without context.
> Came right out in the middle of a series of "sexual emergencies" by "refugees".

You're welcome.

Tl;dr: Don't be too naive.

This, too.

/this

this is what happens when a girl lacks proper father figures

KREKREKRE

This reeks of bullshit. Italian men can be sleezy but they aren't full on Achmed style rapers.

reminds me of the old news where a little girl had been abused by ALL (including women) members of her family in Italy. When she complained to another relative seeking help she got raped instead lol
Italians are /ourguys/

Fucking shitalians chimping out again and based immigrant has to save the day. God, i hate shitaly so damn much.

what italian, Sicily is not italy and a negro is not italian, i'm sorry but you're not italian if you're brown, negro or from fucking Sicily

>FUCKING
>LADBIBLE

I don't believe it honestly
25 drunken horny guys would beat up anyone that stands against their pussy
I think it's a false flag made to put migrants in a better light
If it were true she would have called the cops and made charges

>Literally no proof except a facebook post
>Oh haha but if she says so it must be true right guise?
>Nevermind the fact that there has been a trend in the west of false rape accusations especially in cities with a lot of leftists

kill yourself you fucking retard

Yeah dude, don't be a retard

it sound so fake, fuck I hate everything

she most likely invented everything
no witnesses despite twenty-five (25) men "screaming at her" and her "screaming for help" in the center of Florence
no videos despite her saying that many of the guys were filming with their phones
on the facebook post she took the occasion to make a huge moral on the matter
the story itself doesn't even make sense
if something similar happened for real pajeet would have been simply beaten up and her raped
also how could she have counted them precisely to be sure they were 25 in a similar situation
then if you take a look at her profile (made public in this article huffingtonpost.it/2017/10/17/io-molestata-a-firenze-da-un-branco-di-25-italiani-un-venditore-di-rose-mi-ha-salvata-e-mi-ha-offerto-da-mangiare_a_23245830/) she definitely looks and sounds like the king of the degenerate attention whore who could actually do something like that

btw from her post
> mi da un fazzoletto per asciugarmi le lacrime, mi porta in un posto dove mi offre da mangiare e da bere, mi fa portare degli asciugamani per pulirmi e mi regala una rosa
>he gives me a tissue to dry my tears, he brings me to a place where he offers me something to eat and to drink, he makes bring to me some towels to clean me and he gifts me a rose
>he brings me to a place where he offers me something to eat and to drink
>EAT ALL THE EGGS

seriously if you can believe in this crap you might be retarded

>germ
>believing everything he sees
really makes me wonder why merkel is still here
don't forget do don't have babies to lower global worming and nazism, media said so

else
go back to your shithole roach

Meme of the day

t.austrian nigger

Well pack it up guys, we lost

>Mediterraneans
>implying they HAVE to rape a women with their ammount of sexual attractiveness
Fucking kek, nice fake story
I bet this bitch saw them and got immediately wet

Saged.

Virginy Rays save Rome pls

>I decided to write about what happened to me because many people think that there is no need for feminism, anisysism, intrigue, that, in the end, those guys were only kidding, being jealous, that "strangers at home" because the media say that "the stranger is bad" that misogyny does not exist, that man and woman are the same, who have the same rights and the same freedoms ... here we know that is not so.

This is 100% a LARP.

Problem is they make going against actual violence cases more difficult.

So powerful