Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode: Flash of Sloth (怠惰一閃)

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferris so much.

>Felix went from cockblocker to third wheel due the scene being different

I would only switch Julius and Wilhelm places.

Does anyone know how long he's been in this world? Including the loops he died in overall?

Fuck you Tappei for saying Subaru is a perfect crossdresser.

What did Satella say and do to Subaru in the new episode?

So who is this chick?
It was mentioned that she disappeared from the village after the mabeast hounds arc iirc

I can't wait for my boy Julius make Reinhardfags cry themselves to sleep.

Same as last episode.

aishiteru = I love you

Elsa's kid who controls mabeasts.

Meili. Future daughturu and also Wolgram shaman.

That isn't confirmed nor was it ever hinted.

>At the confinement room, the group walked in on Meili playing around with dolls, causing her to refuse to speak with them, nevertheless Subaru quickly curried her favor by giving her a panda like doll he made on the way back, which she named "Big Bear Cat". She agreed to join them in their trip to the tower, earning her a proper room in the west wing of the mansion and bringing their total to seven including Rem.

A daughteru.

It's Rem's and Toyota's daughter from the future

>Sloth

Best boy is coming back for the climax?

Yeah, ep 23 is also called Unscrupulous Sloth

Indeed, these we'll be the best episodes coming up

But what was with crushing Subaru's heart?

Elsa does not have a kid user stop being stupid.

It's confirmed in arc 4, she's a manbeast tamer.

Warning him to not tell others about it. Like she did before, she doesn't want him to say it to others.

Also mentioning she only killed Emilia because she was Emilia. She wouldn't kill anyone except her.

How do you expect him NOT to come back? He's the main reason Subaru went to fight the whale.

That part is confirmed but not what the user was mentioning.

>She wouldn't kill anyone except her.

Why?

Tappei just said that, so we don't know. Maybe she doesn't like Emilia?

SATELLA = REM CONFIRMED
SUCK IT REMFAGS

Isn't she jealous?

What if the theories about Satella being Future Emilia are true, why kill your past self?

Literal daughteru.

Hey Ferrihaters, if they skip this scene, could you keep maliciously reminding me about it? So I would never forget my possible hate for White Fox?

I don't see how what i said makes any sense. Rem does no hate Emilia in any way.

Hoping they'll be slowly showing more of best girls face not all of it obviously because it would ruin the part in arc 4 where Subaru accepts her and finally sees her face

SATELLA WINNING THE SUBARUBOWL CONFIRMED
SUCK IT REINHARDFAGS

Her face is covered in shadows so i doubt they'll show it.

I'm hoping we get to hear her voice at some point though.

She will love her half-elf and there is nothing you can do to stop her.

That just makes her better user.

I hope you get banned again.

Because they aren't true? Satella was alive when Emilia was so wouldn't that contradict.

Please don't compare best girl with Rem.

Huh? I haven't been banned in months.

Because it's only a theory, Satella has an entire past and she knew the others witches, so the whole "Emilia is Satella" shit is retarded.

They should just make their own containment thread.

Yeah but we've now seen her lower half of her face. It'll be nice to see how they do the scene where she notices Sloth isn't Subaru and says "you're not him". Least give us her voice

I'm guessing because you can't have her know because paradox or some shit.

You also need to consider that whenever everytime Emilia is in trouble Subaru is automatically killed. Puck's contract could be an example of that. That or Emilia is the "Daughter of the Witch" not being a lie.

>mfw when the LNs are finished, it'll be revealed that Satella only does that because she's a tsundere who's too embarrassed to let anyone know she's helping Subaru. And the only reason she hasn't just told Subaru what to do is because she's too embarassed to speak to him.

It's...it's not like she's constantly rezzing Subaru because she likes him or anything. It's just something she felt like doing. Sheesh, Subaru should just be grateful he gets rezzed!

It could be the witch of envy doing that, not satella.

The daughter still contradicts though. How could best girl give birth to Emilia-tan if she was still sealed during then? I do believe this theory more than Emilia is Satella though

jiiiiiiiii~

>making Best Girl a shitdere
How about no.

So when are we getting Warlock of Envy art to go along with his NEET waifu.

EX Novel 1 OVA WHEN?!

Why would I want a story about Crusch ruining her life and these threads?

i.e. saving Felix

She's a yandere user-kun. Least her Witch of Envy personality is.

Thinks it's somewhat easy to tell who's who. During arc 4 when she's brutally killing the people in Sanctuary while professing her love and trying to hug Subaru it's obvious that's the witch. Considering how calm Satella was when they met in Echinda's realm I'd find it hard to believe that, although it was believed Satella absorbed the witches not the Witch of Envy.

If Subaru was a perfect crossdresser how come he didn't recognize Felix as a crossdresser as well?

You heartless big titted feetfuck

Because Ferris skin is basically also crossdressing

Isn't it likely her VA will be Takahashi Rie?

Because Felix is a perfect crossdresser too

Fuck you Felixfag

More likely but it's hearing how she's going to sound is what I want to know. How she'll change her tone to suit her, they are said to sound similar but not same.

Why are Priscillafags so mean and cruel?

Why Rem is so perfect and why Subaru is a retard who keeps going for the obnoxious half elf nigger ?

Who knows considering they should be the submissive type with her as the waifu.

Please take your shit to a different thread

Because Felixfags are degenerate subhuman scum that need to be put in their place.

I want to marry this ribbon girl

Only to Felixfags, filthy niggers.

This.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

I want to shove my dick so far in Subaru's ass, he'll completely forget about half-elves and onis.

Things about Emilia

>Was said to look like Satella
>Her mother is the human and her father is the elf

Reinhard has a blessing for a big dick too?
What does he not have?

Fuck off Reinhard nobody likes you

and what happened here ?

Friends.

A grandmother and loving family.

He dies and becomes even cuter due to not wearing shitty knight clothes

Should've stayed dead.

return by death ?

Better yet, he should have died in the basement. Actually scum.

Who else /teamrem/ here?
This is the first anime I've watched in 4 years.

Why you hate him so much you Priscillafag?

Please, for the love of god tell me the Main Protag puts everyone in their god damn place. I'm on Episode 17 right now.

Jesus Christ this man needs some OP gift to come up to reck some bitches.

Fuck all of these people; screw them all.

No, revive

An actual Subaru to love.
Reinhard likes himself and that's more than enough.

like a fenix ?

Rem is best waifu, only shitters think otherwise.

I want to protect that smile

>mfw ep 18

I'm on the latest episode and I honestly don't understand why they gave him "shadow" powers at all. He literally does nothing besides being a cheerleader.

When I think about this is the most feminist show I've ever watched. All the females are strong and the male lead is weak and utterly hopeless.

>Julius juukulius
>Julius juucucklius
>Julius the cuck

Subaru confirmed to cuck this faggot crybaby

juliusfags in suicide watchs

This.

Just imagine if Crusch didn't save him from the fucking basement, we would not get filthy degenerates posting Felix in these threads. Life would be overall better. But no, she just had to. And she had to pay the price.

Thinking about it, everything went to shit after they saved Felix. Fourier died and the royal family was completely annihilated. Huh, I wonder WHO could it be. Crusch and Fourier could've lived happily ever after, ruling Lugnica and this election bullshit would not even take place. Subaru would not have a reason to help Emilia and we'd actually get a proper story about a man who just wants to do what he wanted to, albeit with RbD.

But Crusch just had to take the nigger out of the basement. Fuck.

More like Julius cucks Emilia.

Waifufags on suicide watch.

How could you HATE Ferri? Literally the most innocent character in the series.

Juukulius best husbando

Where did these crackships come from?

if you are watching this showm you can't deny this, the autor is a huge feetfaggot

Kek

Your mother's a creative woman, user. What else could be said.

beacuse he is a big virgin faggot who love to suck big fat dicks

But that's Reinhardt.