Replies on Trump's tweets

Are the same people constantly at the top of Trump's mentions up voted by bots? If you click who liked the tweet, there is only a handful of people vs the couple thousand showed on the tweet. Is something up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/921324179525312512
kickstarter.com/projects/ronaldplump/how-the-people-trumped-ronald-plump-a-childrens-bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! YES

Yes, it's obviously manipulated. Just like the thousands of verified people who no one fucking knows. Why are they verified? There are also trumpbots too, but the left bots just dominate twitter since it's owned by a leftist faggot.

That means they are private accounts. Not saying if they're real or not, but only public accounts will show up if you clicked who liked them

Kek, fpbp

Imagine living such an empty life that you have to respond to every trump tweet almost immediately. There was a breakdown on twitter of that ed krassenstein guy about him and his brother being investigated for fraud by the doj. I’ll see if I can find it.

>Yes, it's obviously manipulated. Just like the thousands of verified people who no one fucking knows. Why are they verified? There are also trumpbots too, but the left bots just dominate twitter since it's owned by a leftist faggot.

This is why I left Twitter.

mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/921324179525312512

I just left Facebook as well. When I discovered that I could not effectively ban words propagated by the MSM. Social media has become an extension of the MSM and as such just jams whatever propaganda has the most dollars behind it into your iris

Unrelated but FPBP feminist women BTFO

I wanna do a small investigation to see what the hell is up with the likes on that guy's tweets. They aren't even fucking funny or smart. The replies to them have barely any likes...Not really normal Twitter behavior.

Good job user

Those account are promoted by twitter itself. Jullian assange fake twitter account got verified in revenge to his publishing podesta emails.jack dorsey is a pedo

It's fortunate for Trump that their tweets are fucking retarded. Completely unfunny, cliche and certainly not witty. It's probably why Trump hasn't blocked him because he seriously comes across as insane and makes their side seem unhinged

>I just left Facebook as well
Nice work. I left Facebook 2 years ago. I haven't missed it at all.

>Be Social Engagement Engineer II at Twitter
>Have $120K salary
>Literally monitor Trump and Krassenstein all day and make sure Krassenstein's replies to Trump show up first with lots of likes.

proofs

>tfw my post is real

>Ed Krassenstein

kickstarter.com/projects/ronaldplump/how-the-people-trumped-ronald-plump-a-childrens-bo

That's author's brother.

Before they changed the natural algorithm, nearly all of the replies were positive and supporting Trump. This looked bad, so they tried shaping the replies to Trump to try to make him look like everyone on Twitter is against him.

It's Jewish Social Engineering 101.

Why though? He seriously comes across as insane. Why would they promote someone who makes Trump's opponents look mentally retarded?

post proofs

Why battle royale

>Ed BTFO

So all those accounts that post walls of tweets are failures or crooks?

Presumably the accounts are actually maintained by PR Firms / the CIA

they do it for attention i think, like that sweetie woman, also there are a lot of bots or semi bots that queue stuff up for the poster and twitter is mostly younger white liberals so democrats do well there.

Am I the autist here? I was making gallows humor about Twitter.

There is a way to find out w/o violating CFAA. And im on the verge of outing some. I need a squad who realllllllyyyyyy wants to drop some botnets while proving who and where there really are, legally. This goes for CNN, HuffPo, Buzzturd and MSNBC as well. Im a little shocked that the FBI/DHS hasn't been on this already. Things are about to get creepy.

weird I just posted his faggot brother's RONALD PLUMP Kickstarter on here yesterday after seeing his self-righteous Verified™ tirade under one of Trump's tweets

It's like they let these Verified Opinions retards take turns as to whose tweets get to show up first under Trump's tweets. For a while it was Sweetie's turn. Then it was that faggot with the moustache (cant remember his name). Now I guess it's this guy.

he also does this shit where he tweets something first with the Twitter account he has for his website, and then he responds to it with his personal account. He'll even ask questions with the IRnet account and then step in with his personal account to answer his own fucking questions

A leftist weasel of the highest order

EVERY

FUCKING

TWEET

It's worse. Imagine being a bystander and you run to Trump's comments just to like tweets that support what you say so you help your "team" be petty? There will be thousands of people who don't even read the tweet and simply like it because they want to drown out the other side. I mean both sides do it now but liberals started it. This shit never happened with Obama's tweets.

literally 0 fucking shame

They spam reply to their own posts, puts them at the top and bots/fags up boat them

Anti trump people are extremely
.pathetic
.lame
.cringy
.unfunny
.old

What else am i missing in this list above?

.Even if you are a life-long Republican who thinks Donald Trump is the greatest thing since bacon wrapped bacon, this story will still be a great gift for your children. During the whole writing and illustration process, we made, and continue to make sure that the story teaches our children solid morals without demonizing the main character, Ronald Plump, or getting too political. In writing this book, we wanted to teach morals and empathy rather than the politics of division.

BAHAAHAHAHAH What a load of dogshit.

strangely he also uses that same picture every time he talks about "his family"

>cares about his families health
>his son is an obvious roidmonkey

Yeah, nah

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! YES

I'm skeptical that this is even a real person. It's like they got tired of being made fun of for being limpwristed numales (because they always are) so they made an account with a few pictures of some jacked handsome guy

>See? Jacked handsome millionaires hate Drumpf too!

Report IR and Ed Krassenstein. Report.. report