Who won? Kraut or Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ryan

We made him being so ashamed of himself debunking his blatantly false information that he presented with so much smugness that he decided to burry himself in a deep hole and never coming back.

He is eternally BTFO.

We were at war with Kraut? Huh I haven't heard anything about him since he held that girl hostage.

kraut won the hearts

He's fucking done.

Most of the credit goes to Ryan.

Also that rageafterstorm chick who accidentally caused Kraut to btfo himself lol.

kraut

I'm absolutely honestly convinced that this man sucks cock. Literal faggot.

>Also that rageafterstorm chick who accidentally caused Kraut to btfo himself lol.

Sauce?

Is this how Austrians look like?

Who is the man in the photograph?

who?

>kraut always talks about people "running away"
>he hasn't been seen in almost 2 months
Just the other day I looked at his youtube and twitter while laughing at the second hand embarrassment I felt. Guy made a complete fool of himself.

I was just referencing that whole thing with Rage and Kraut. In his zeal to hurt her he contacted her employer to tell them that she was a race realist.

This did more damage to Kraut's reputation than anything. All she did was be a racist online but this caused Kraut to btfo himself.

kraut of course

Is this guy the "skeptic" who's entire agenda was to lure doubters of the liberal faith in so he could throw the "race isn't real" mantra at them before they left the flock?

"BLACK PEOPLE LAY EGGS"

- Sup Forums

It appears so.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

is he ever going to return or has he been humiliated to bad?

also who is kraut?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w

Kraut is a left wing youtuber who is a part of the sceptic community, which is basically a bunch of left wing pseudo-intellectuals on jewtube

Ryan is a fucking legend. We're so blessed to have someone who's actually genuinely smart on our side.

hes fat

>left wing

I thought he was a libertarian.

this

were are not, he's been quite irrelevant recently

How did this whole feud between Sup Forums and Kraut start in the first place? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

another stupid post about a stupid e-celeb with a weak bait.
sage

Stupid e-celeb drama led to him saying he was going to "take down the alt-right". He made some really low quality videos trying to address race realism, got btfo by people who've been talking about this stuff for years and he hasn't posted a video in ages.

to be honest i dont care about a fag like him

people that project that "intellectual" image are always ego morons faggot retards

even sargoy of cuckkad is different, more humble, than fag&tea

He probably wants people to bake the cake like sargon.

who is ryan?

alternative hypothesis

Why didn't he make his thursday vid goddammit

fpbp

Ryan always wins

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

I know his two videos are long and with some repetition, but holy shit does this dude lay into K&Ts argument. Every minute is worth it!

Did he do anything else besides screeching autistically at that girl and then making two retarded videos talking about fish people? Haven't seen him appear since.

And who is Ryan?

Jesus v.3

is that the guys channel, i want to hear fucking ryan now

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0&

This is his channel

He spent time preaching his leftist cuck politics and calling everyone stupid/evil. When he didn't have an argument he doxxed people. Then he decided to "destroy" the alt right and ended up demonstrating that he was a mental midget.

So basically he's an example of the modern Eurofag. Arrogant, indoctrinated, immature.