Executive Order 13223

military.com/daily-news/2017/10/20/trump-lets-air-force-recall-1k-retired-pilots.html

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223
Looks like we’re building up for war with either Iran or North Korea, you faggots ready? Because this is the last resort before a draft by age

I'm ineligible for the draft, suck my dick.

lets fucking go then. this time we call the shots and everyone dies. watch how its done germany

>2old4draft
>suck a nut

I have flat feet, scoliosis, colorblindness and anxiety problems and I'm also the only son in my family. Am I still eligible for draft?

At least send us tendies while we’re overseas in country eh?

No lol, you got lucky, you won’t die for ZOG, at least not yet kek

The only time I'll ever volunteer in a war is if it is against Turkey. It's gonna be in my interest killing roaches, not (((their))) interest

>implying the kikes won’t somehow make money off you killing turkniggers

I'll send you Polaroids of the plate and crumbs when I'm finished.

invest, boys

Don't worry, youngsters. Us oldfags will be here to comfort your women while you go lay down your lives protecting Israel's interests once again. We'll be sure to tell little Timmy what a hero you were when he grows up.

draft age was change to reflect current maximum age you can be below a E7 and serve 4 years which is now i think 45

asthma , diabetes , psychological disorders , having bad vision, obesity and many other things are not enough to exclude you from service any more . that was changed under bush to allow tards who wanted to fight for jews to die for jews regardless of fitness

also the continuing education clause to avoid the draft was removed also under bush (want to say it was removed before but added back then removed again) so college niggers are not exempt and women can be drafted now

fuck

>tfw just barely passed draft age

Oh well. I'm a first born and a father too. Plus what's the worst that can happen?
Still, fuck a draft. I'd fight for America, not her croney rulers

I sometimes don't get my 9 hours of sleep that I need. Am I still eligible?

Execute order 66?

You'll fight and die for the Jews goyim. Yo u ain't got no choice. Ahahahahaha. We control you lapdog.

Wait you can enlist with even asthma? I thought if you had asthma or even diabetes you were an immediate reject from meps?

Enlist you goy! We cannot fight because of religion and stuff. Someone has to do it.

nope thats how it use to be but the military has no real standards. thats how desperate they are. you think trannys would even be considered to be allowed to serve let alone in combat roles if they had a fucking choice pfffff they would sooner eat their own dicks than let some unsullied faggot fight for america

34 year old Marine Vet, still in shape, will they take me back? My life is fake and gay anyways

Fuggg nigga i just turned 19 two months ago too

EO basically is a soft draft of combat vets and vets in general, same shit after 9/11 and then the 05’ surge, i’m guessing we’re building up for something big, you may get a recall letter soon user

got kicked out for psych reasons when I was a teenager. ineligible for IRR.

still got my gi bill. topkek.

If the chinks and slav niggers get involved against us, you can bet they’re gonna send mps down to your house

even thought i got out in 2006? Just wanna make sure i dont get my hopes up too much

>implying I wouldn't help my fellow Slavs against this judaic niggerized shitpuddle that used to be a country.

I am the Bastard Child of an US Army Soldier, so i got an US/German Citizenship.
I couldnt be drafted, because i have "the Autism", but a dick-slicing can?
Bullshit.

Could I be drafted with a felony record? I'd like to volunteer but you know felonies....

This isn't the first time the AF has used VRRAD. All it means is they are struggling to keep pilot numbers up.

That’s true, but 1000? Sounds like the air force is beefing up for the massive strikes we would need to carry out on NK sams, arty and gun positions if we actually go to war

There won't be a draft dipshits. South Korea has a large enough ground force to do bulk of the operations in the case of a war against North Korea. If anything, there will just be a small amount of American special forces to guide operations. Unless China decides to get involved on behalf of the North Koreans, then that's all thrown out the window.

Im with you battle bruva. Airforce here. I hope to be reactivated. My lungs are shot, but I can still function as support.

I think so, they lifted up all sorts of restrictions on who they can recall, I remember reading somewhere how old salty veterans from Vietnam got recalled for gulf war one and gulf war two in alot of cases, especially in specialized roles, i could be wrong though

I wouldn't call it beefing up. USAF Pilots are pretty badly manned. They are trying to get them to normal operational levels. I worked with a few VRRAD RPA pilots. They tend to stick them there as medical waivers are easier to get when you aren't pulling G's..

word

i just wanna be behind a SAW again
lol and i can still run circles around 20 year olds

>Because this is the last resort before a draft by age
>tfw 44, too old for combat but still young enough to fuck all the sluts back home while the best of us are blown to pieces

Y'know it's fucked up. I've been out of the service longer than I've been in, and my time in didn't really feel like the greatest time of my life...

And yet there's a weird fucked up part of me that wants to go back to this shit like I'm an abused wife or something.

Why go to war when you can just rebel against the (((government)))?

It's the soldiers who have the guns, after all.

what is the eyesight requirement for the draft? mine is corrected to 20/15

>I am the Bastard Child of an US Army Soldier
Dont tell me you're half nigg?

i'm ready to fight.

gonna need sources for this shit cuz pretty sure it aint all accurate (as of present policy, if SHTF of course they can change that shit really quick).

wow, what an original post.

you sick bastard!

you are an animal doctor specializing in sea animals?

why'd you leave in the first place?

I've heard getting a wife helps with depression. Maybe your life would be less surreal if you had a family.

Scoliosis will get you taken out.
Assuming its bad enough to inhibit your effectiveness as a bullet sponge.

Do we seriously need a soft draft for a war against Iran or NK
seems highly suspect

If you are given a chance join the Coast Guard when you are at meps
If they dont change how their bootcamp is during a draft you will be kicked out easily with a RE 3 Uncharacterized (quitters) for fucking up half as bad as private ryan from FMJ, horribly failing the inital PT test 2 times or failing to meet all PT standards by the time you are supposed to be in week 8

During the battle of Berlin everyone including children fought to the last person, so you are always at some point eligible.

OP is lying. Asthma and diabetes can and will prevent you from being selected. When I joined last year, the recruiter himself told me they would kick me out if I admitted to having asthma on my record.

Best lmg imo. Mine never jammed humping it through Kandahar. Short barrel plus collapsing stock ftw

>I couldnt be drafted, because i have "the Autism"
No, you have a lack of social skills which everyone on here calls autism. That is not enough to disqualify you.

Ever get to handle the British version GPMG? Big fucking hunk of metal that

I really hope there a WW3 and a draft. I'm too fucking old to be drafted. So I'll get to stay at home and fuck all the women left behind... Oh wait, women are going to be drafted too, shit.

Same here but I still signed up for the draft. Uncle Sam doesn't need to know I've been missing a kidney since birth

that's the entire point of bootcamp user
even though I got shit doctors who tried to treat my shoulder problem with acupuncture and corrupt as fuck CCs a little part of me still wants to go back

I didn't. I saw it though. I got used to humping 145 lbs in 115+ heat..
Fml

I'd rather be drafted, on an ship or carrier, than on the mainland when they start dropping.

Fuck that. I couldn't be on a ship. At least on the ground there's achance. Put me in a trenchover a boat.

It's all good mate you're better off for it.

Jelly of those kraut HKs. So jelly.

When nukes start dropping? Noooo thank you.

Good question. I also have the felonies... What did you get yours for? I was charged with attempted murder, but pled it down to 2nd degree attempted assault. Whatever the fuck that means.

Put me in coach, I am down to shoot some hajis or norks.

rare

immediately what i thought after seeing this shit last night, looks like we’re lowkey getting ready to spank one or the other soon

>23 years old, probably 24 by the time a draft rolls around next year
>very fat
>shit dental health
>migraines every 3 days or so
>small chronic cough, no idea what it is though
Would I be drafted Sup Forums?

As an emergency food supply maybe.

Why are you ineligible? I want to know if I am too.

only if chinkniggers get into blows with us

If a major conflict breaks out, expect that age to be raised. In the most extreme case, it could be raised to 45 as was the case in WWII.

lol. I transitioned to female and it isn't on record. This should be funny if I get drafted.

I am for the draft, I had to serve the slave master, now you guys can too. Have fun!!!

Don't we simulate a North Korean invasion like, every year? I also doubt there's gonna be a draft, since we're still at war with like, 5 other countries and there's still no draft

I'm 36, have fun bleeding to death in the desert or freezing to death in NK while I bang your mothers.

Bump

you sound like you are going to be the real life Pyle for this age

Those are low intensity conflicts where we deploy like 6,000 grunts to do grunt shit, we’re overly extended over the world anyways, and if the pentagon or trump finally decide its time to take care of NK, we may actually have a draft to deal with such a destructive conflict AND keep the troops we have in other countries there

Think of the mothers.

see

We spent a lot of time with the Romanians (best homemade wine ever). I shot all of their weapons and liked them. USSR types obviously.

I'm still very partial to the 249 with short stock and short barrel. I put thousands of rounds through it in combat and it never fucked me. I kept it well cleaned and lightly oiled though and would swap barrels if I dumped more than 2 drums (400 rd) in short order.

This. The worse things get the more eligible the average Joe becomes

Ehh, I've been on standby to join the military anyways. If Trump gives the green light I'll enlist before the draft.

I wont be a pilot like I wanted when I was in my prime military age, but I have enough skills and degrees to be a very beneficial officers in one of the corps.

It will take a while before that happens. I am a veteran so I might be FUCK ED....what after my wife anons.

>On maintenance prescription
>All the /sig/ anons, chads and normalfags are going to get drafted and die in North Korea while I shitpost back home and watch liveleak videos of their heads turning into paste

Iran. Hilarious. Norks. Funny. Antifa Faggots on Nov 4th. Night of the long lives remake inbound.

>shows up for draft
>executed on the spot

Did Vegas sound like a 249 to you?

My grandpa was at Pearl harbor when the japs bombed it and then in the Pacific naval war. He was on a refueling ship and was sunk twice. Floated in the ocean a few days after the second. I'd rather die than deal with that shit.

>Unless China decides to get involved on behalf of the North Koreans, then that's all thrown out the window.
you mean like that one time?

We're prepping for the possibility that China wont hold up its deal (again) and we'll be warring with those slant eyes too when we buttfuck their proxy. We'll need the draft then.

>North Korea
>destructive
At worst they'll shoot artillery at Seoul, North Korea is gonna go out with a fucking whisper if we decide to attack first, they won't get a chance to launch any nukes since we know where all their launch sites are it, and those are the first on a list of shit to destroy

Oooh no I'm a felon. Sorry sweetie I'd love to help but I'll just have to stay back here with your wives

China's economic survival didn't rely almost entirely on the US back then

who issued yer saw?

they have nerve gas artillery shells. and nuclear bombs. and underground fortresses. and a military doctrine that states all enemy divisions encountered must be encircled and destroyed if possible.

This isn't your fantasy world. Due process pussy.

>they have nerve gas artillery shells
Only 1% of that is actually ready for battle
>nuclear bombs
A non issue if we take out their launch sites first
>underground fortresses
>what are bunker busters
>and a military doctrine that states all enemy divisions encountered must be encircled and destroyed if possible.
Might be effective if they weren't starving