Fact: If Jews identified as whites (which they are) and stopped seeing themselves as an 'other' they'd be among our...

Fact: If Jews identified as whites (which they are) and stopped seeing themselves as an 'other' they'd be among our best.

>Jewed

Fucking based! Is Loomer /ourgirl/ now r/pol?

MATZO'D

Holy fuck she is hideous

Laura Loomer is based and a beautiful A R Y A N woman. I would support her over Spencer any day. Look at all the bad publicity Spencer is giving us. Laura Loomer makes whites look good.

Yeah but that's not going to happen.
And it's also posible that a part of the behavior is genetical and may come back in the future.
It would be best if they would leave for israel and closed their borders to non-jews.

Stop pretending

Yes as a fellow white person I would have to concur.

But they don't.

thats true
but they wont

Yes. A virtual beautiful budding flower of Judah.

>Wanders Europe for a thousand years
>Tribute still exists
Why do you think they didn't die out like the Romans?

looks "huwite" too mee

>Fact: If Jews identified as whites (which they are) and stopped seeing themselves as an 'other' they'd be among our best.

Half-true: It is not merely that they see themselves as "The Other", they see themselves as such for relevant (psychological and spiritual reasons).

So, if Jews merely forgot that they were Jews tomorrow, most of their issues would disappear, yes. But they would still be disproportionately engaging in degenerate behavior. Would be managable though.

She's hideous

75% jew + 2.25% jew / 2 = 1.5% jew. that is enough jew to not only pierce the geofront and crush 3rd branch but murder asuka 2x over and end reality in a sea of blood red latkes.

that is your future Sup Forums you cant let it end like this

Wagner disagrees Faggot

if niggers stopped being niggers they'd be our best runners

> if Jews identified as white
Why would we ever do that? That would be like white people identifying as niggers.

I can see the advantages of pretending to be white, if it serves our interests; but to actually identify as white or to live as a white person, that is a fate worse than death.

Everybody's a wiseguy all of a sudden

first sergeant wagner loves the cock

She looks as if her face grew around her nose

No, they are racially disparate.
>The physical anthropology of the contemporaneous Jews has been one of the most debated questions in anthropology. From the comparatively large number of measurements taken on living subjects, authorities have drawn different conclusions. Some, like Jacobs, Andree, and others, have maintained that the Jews are a pure race, the descendants of the primitive Semites, and almost entirely unmixed with foreign blood, while others have stated that the results of the study of the physical characteristics of the Jews are against this view. They argue that nearly all the contemporaneous peoples known to be of Semitic origin are dolichocephalic, as is the case of the Arabians, the Abyssinians, the Syrians, etc.; while the modern Jews of Europe are mesocephalic or even EXTREMELY brachycephalic.
>EXTREMELY brachycephalic
>EXTREMELY
That means a true white dolichocephalic person crossing with a jew, especially an ashkenazi, is going to radically change their craniometrics among other anthropometric and genetic degradation.

Oy can Sup Forums make up it's mind about (((us)))? It's annoying. First I'm told that I'm not white and not to speak for white people (which I wasn't planning on doing because fuck your identity politics), then I'm told that I am white? Make a decision Sup Forums!

But the real question is...
Can you nosefuck her?

She looks like a caricature of Lauren Southern.

The fact that jews don't want to admit is that there are many different types among jews. They are not one unified people. They manipulate genetic data using various tricks to claim they are. And that is why they ESPECIALLY hate anthropometric race realism, because the kind of craniums ashkenazi jews have are NOT found in the archeological records of the levant. In other words they are not the lineal descendants of the biblical hebrews, who are potentially mythical in the first place, and they have no claim to palestine other than the fact that they say they do, If you want to identify as one people for the purpose of forming an in-group based on a myth, so be it, but to claim it based in genetic of anthropometric fact is not true.

>Lenz (1931, 667-668) suggests that that the phenotypic resemblance of Jews to the local gentile population may arise from natural and sexual selection for individuals who resembled the local population, just as different species of butterflies may come to resemble each other. It is thus theoretically possible that a fairly small set of genes promoting phenotypic similarilty could be amplified via natural selection within Jewish populations without precluding a large overall genetic distance between Jewish and gentile gene pools.

Kevin MacDonald, A People That Shall Dwell Alone, p. 36.

Nearly spit my coffee across the room when I read that.

It's true, she's ugly as sin and no amount of shilling or surgery will change that. TireGate was the shitshow that made her famous, what a scam artist.

Holy shit that woman's face is electrifying. looks like a halloween mask.

It happened to me. I've rejected judaism, and Identify as celt

You really want them to identify as white with that nose?

/ourgirl

Portuguese, Italians, Spaniards.... cluster with other Europeans right along the same genetic line.

Ashkenazi Jews, while European, are semi-outliers. But yes, Ashkenazim are still "White". True Semitic Jews are NOT. Because Ashkenazis are liars and frauds.

MacDonald is so based

No they wouldn't be. They're too culturally different.

>no amount of shilling or surgery will change that
and worse, no amount of editing or lighting/angle tricks can make her even halfway pleasant to look at, she's the very definition of "a face for radio"

If jews stopped jewing. If blacks stopped robbing, raping and murdering people. If muslims stopped "allah ackbar" kabooming.

>she's the very definition of "a face for radio"
kek

Her nose is like 50% of her face, what the fuck.

Friendly reminder that jews are white

>It's just an anti-Semitic canard, goy. Take your soma, goy.

I have been wondering how "pure" or similar Jew dna is compared to other people or religions or groups

Also is it a race or religion?

It's a distinct race from the middle east with a relgion. Jews only have like 10% euro DNA on average and were isolated in ghettos for centuries.

Pic related is a Ashkenazi Jew

We do identify as white, just not in the same way Americans think of whiteness. We generally don't view skin color and ethnicity/race as equivalents like Americans do, we view them as two entirely seperate concepts that should be treated separately. If you ask a Jew what their skin color is, they'll tell you white if they're Ashkenazi, brown if they're Mizrahim, etc. If you ask them what ethnicity or race they are, we'll tell you Jewish, and maybe add the specific subethnicity (Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Sephardi, Kaifeng, etc.)

This obviously applies to actual Jews and not SJW late night talk show comedians who are basically just generic good goys.

Jews fuck sgit up not because they feel seperate from the other races. They do it because of inherent genetic and intrasocietal disorders and problems. Jews despise other jews just as much as everyone else.

How so?

>the only conservative right winger ever was Raegan

GOD
HER FACE
ITS SO BIG

>jews are white
>semitic people are white
So, Muslims are white?

It's an ethnoreligious group to my knowledge.

I told a jew that he isn't white the other day. He got so salty about it. Kek mode: I'm asian so he couldn't accuse me of being a white supremecist.

lots of jews today are descendants from some poor eastern euro peasant shiksa that got bribed into enduring sex with a kike to improve their station in life

According to the US census yes.

let that sink in for a moment, 56% white includes Arabs and Jews.

Yes.

>According to the Office of Management and Budget’s federal guidelines on race and ethnic measurement, persons from the Middle East and North Africa are considered White/Caucasian by race

Oh, so mulattos are white too?

Sorry schlomo, you can self identify as white all you want. Your blood says otherwise

>Eastern European Jews were rich

What kind of fucking stormfaggt shistorical revisionism have you been reading?

Look up Shtetls and the Pale of Settlement ffs.

>identifying as whites
>only when it's convenient

GAH!
What the fuck is that? I enlarged the picture and almost shat myself.

>federal guidelines
They also lump Hispanics with whites in crime stats. Still not white

nice try schlomo 3/8

A jew being white would also mean they'd have to acknowledge, and make up for, their white privilege

If a turk marries a slav the result is a jew.

That is an unfortunate face if I have ever seen one.

jews were used all over eastern europe as the "managerial" class.
they might not been lords, but they were one or more steps above the peasants for sure.

Laura Loomer is the most disgusting controlled opposition pig that Ive seen. Fitting that she's standing right next to richard spencer, the FBI/CIA plant

>almost
Lets put it this way: Good thing im sitting on the bowl right now

LMFAO do the shills even try anymore? pathetic

Microcephaly makes you retarded, you wouldn't be able to use the internet.

>retards can't use the interbutts

how long have you been here?

>palatable
Wtf? People eat butterflys?

>If Jews stopped seeing themselves as an 'other'
This is their ENTIRE identity. Not so much religion, not so much race, not so much other aspects of their culture -- it all boils down to their "otherness" and self identification as the Chosen ones.

Without this, they don't exist. And the ones that exist today are the product of literally thousands of years of genetic and cultural selection for this "otherness" characteristic of which we speak.

Even if they did it could hurt them. By thinking they are all victims it drives them together, turning them into something like a semi-religious corporation.

Fact: if lowly, bottom-feeding carp left the water and started thinking of themselves as birds, the sky would be full of majestic eagles.

Jews aren't a fucking race, races have at least 20 thousand years of separation from one another—the Jews have AT MAX 2000 years, which isn't even true because they married with native Europeans even if they refuse to admit it. Also, Ashkenazim have ~40% European DNA, and even if they has ZERO, they'd still be the same race as us because Middle Easterners are fucking Caucasian—they're just not 'White'.

>Someone posts something stupid
>They must be from some retarded meme site that literally no one uses

Agreed. All of the Jews I've met were interesting and intelligent people. If they adopted Christianity to become more caring, forgiving and charitable in disposition it is clear that they would be among the brightest stars on this planet. Hopefully they will, before its too late. They have about 25 more days.

They would just adopt it in name only like many of them did throughout the middle ages.

Jews not being white is the greatest Jewish trick of all. They are white. Their white appearance gives them white "privilege" to denounce but then charges of antisemitism against them gives them special oppressed minority status.

>if you ask our ethnicity, we'll tell you Jewish
um, yeah...(((methodist))) (((germans))) are always quick to cop to kikery.

we have over 2/3s of the states and over 3/4 of state legislatures.

we can, constitutionally, yank this country up by the shorthairs.

let that sink in, moshe.

They're literally genestealers who have adapted to perform parasitism via methods of crypsis and mimicry. Their weakness is visibility and being seen or called out. They're like John Carpenter's "The Thing", they can only get away with it so long as you don't notice them - which is why they punish noticing so hard, it's their last line of defence.

Most of the white ones are mamzer/mongrels. Mongrels from their perspective and mamzers from our perspective. In the US even rabbis mix with goy.

if jews are white then that would mean the white race is as evil as some say? or...?

>>Someone posts something stupid
lelelelele
read 200 years together you fucking pleb kys

Nietzsche agrees though. I'll take him over Wagner.

Trust me goy, you don't want us on your team. You grossly overestimate our abilities.

Kek

false. dna results show jews are a race.

Animals do, you brainlet. Probably some people too, I don't know. Niggers will do anything.

Absolutely required reading. His work will last. It's dispositive, he nails them to the wall. That's why no one actually tries to refute him, just smear him and say he's already been debunked. Also why he's moved on to writing about Whites.
to birds
Yeah, the assimilation ship has clearly sailed.

Jews aren't white, they're semetic. Whites are Indo-European.