Macross "Freyja"

>5 episodes left for Delta
>still waiting for the subs of episode 21

22 is a Freyja 'big moment' episode according to her VA.
23 is Windie/Hayate's father back story
3 remaining episodes (24-26) for the final act. Will they make it?

Will Lady M appear in the next episodes since she is from the same planet as Messer? I don't know if it's a good thing or not to introduce her right now with only 5 eps left.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11043272
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/episode 20 mikumo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Lady M isn't a Macross in a dress then the series has truly been a waste.

subs when

although i'm finding it hard to get excited any more

Lady M is from Messer's world?

She is from Alfaheim. Delta & Walkure's next mission is on Alfaheim in the next episode.

Has there ever been a more disappointing galactic war?

wrong board french user
back to Sup Forums

Is Delta shit?
strawpoll.me/11043272

Every fucking thread

That fucking OP picture, I'm dying.
I didn't even notice at first since I've seen that poster so many times.

The worse is that many speculate that Lady M is a character from an older macross series but it will turn out to be a new one.

That poster is pure gold. God bless.

God I just realized that shit too! Sums up the show perfectly. Not that I mind. Mirage a shit.

is delta the worst macross since II?

No, you're the worst poster after

GG SUBS WHEN

Saturday night. Just in time for Sunday's new ep.

Is it even Macross?
NEVER.

In ten years time do you really think people will look back on Delta as being a good anime, let alone a good Macross?

USELESS APPLE GIRL

I was literally annoyed when I saw the title and was going to say "another fucking freyja shit thread" but then I saw that Mirage was cropped out and replaced by another Freyja. I cracked up laughing.

Next time use Mikumo user-kun~

>22 is a Freyja 'big moment' episode according to her VA.
Episode 19 was suppose to be all about Mikumo. Don't listen to the VA's. Just don't.

No because it's not DYRL(which is the best imo). People from all over have reasons to shit on every show or movie, even the original.

to anyone reading this who hasn't watched delta yet, wait until the series is over

watching it every week as it comes out will negatively impact your opinion

It was also stated at a fan even months ago. That Freyja would do something "extremely brave". Low and behold, when the titles came out months later, episode 22 is called "Extreme Brave". Matches up.

There is a lot of shitposter since that Nostalgia episode 19.

Reina has the best smug.

Kawamori is mad old geezer, spess planes is the only thing he does good now.

all me

Just started watching the series up to episode 11 and loving it so far. I love LL and came because Delta mixed it up with action. Wish it had a little more music and idol stuff though.

>robotech shilling

Its two of us, boy.

>Episode 19 was suppose to be all about Mikumo.
First of all, it was about episode 20.
But most importantly we never got the source of it. And lots of people were pointing out it's unsourced made-up bullshit. Yet ignorant anons like you keep repeating this stupid meme.

Shota king is kill. Freyja's turn soon.

Maybe it's a Hayate episode. Previews show him talking to Mikumo and the conversation is more than likely to be about Freyja.

Macross is evolving. With each new generation it evolves and matches its taste.

1) If you take a look at SDFM time period you'd notice that anime characters like "Minmay" were popular, such as Lum, Shampoo etc. SDFM was more lighthearted than it was intense action.

2) Macross 7 was during the time period when rock music was popular. The series also took a drastic change with fold-waves (they used the term anima).

3) Then came Frontier, which once again evolved to match the time period.

Only Plus and Zero are OVA's for the hardcore Mecha fans. Only the mech fans and light fans buy it and they don't make much money like the main series (which are for mostly general fans).

In the current time period of Japan, the viewers are mostly teenage girls. They need money and need to target these fans. Without them the will flop financially. If they did what the mecha fans wanted, the only people who would care are mech fans, but they wouldn't sell much.

You're my favorite.

This episode is how they should have started Delta.

>younger Kaname, Makina, and Reina all cuter than current versions
>MakiRei would actually have development instead of just being static lesbians
>more development potential for Kaname as she transitions from lead singer to backup

Flashbacks suck because we already know how things turned out.

I think we should have gotten it earlier.

Guess what! So did the episode title for Mikumo and episode 19. They are playing you guys like a violin and you're falling for it. You want to know the brave thing Freyja does next episode?

She sings. It's brave because she didn't want to before and was scared. Don't get your hopes too high user-kun

teenage girls like this?

Poor little child, being not-psyker and being fed to not-Astronomican must feel bad.
It's not evolving, it's trying to market itself towards new audience. A work of fiction is only fun if it portreys fictional things that make fucking sense in the setting. When there's non-fictional elements like fucking singing idols or romance which you can have IRL it becomes more boring. When the show is 80% idols you know it's gonna suck for any proper sci-fi fan.
We should have got it like 5 episodes ago.

Post your best delta webm.

Keep telling yourself this.

Can someone post webm of Arad in Kairos from the flashback.

/r/ing that Keith noscope

nothing will surpass this. the reason i started watching it after only having seen Do you remember love? previously.

So Delta is shit? What went wrong bros?

Delta is meh. And that's it. Someone will like it.

ur mum

Oh, one of two Itano Circus moments.

Except I know how to use archives
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/episode 20 mikumo/

LONG LIVE WINDERMERE.

If Macross was evolving one of the triangles would end in complete shambles where the male would completely flop with both girls from it who are taken away by clearly portrayed stronger and more virile men that appeal to them more.

So easy to tell you're that delusional plusfag from previous thread.

Fabulous

It will be remembered as the Macross that killed the franchise.

And that's bad because? And where's delusion?

sadly, I'm afraid you will be right

maybe we'll get a film where they try to fix it

I think like that too, she will sing and das it. No beam coming out from her rune or any shit else, she just sing.

>killed
You can't kill it as long as the sales are decent. And they are. And Delta's pretty cheap. Somebody post that angular Keith's Drakken.

Is it morning already, ace combat shitposter?

>sadly, I'm afraid you will be right
Stop this bullshit. Delta is a successful anime.

It's not all about spess planes bruh. It's gotta have idols like all the other shows.

I miss Messer

Yes. They are the ones spending their money on Delta. Mecha fans make up about 15-20%

Again. Hardcore sci-fi fans get the OVA's. Sci-fi fan pull the money in. You think Frontier became a success because of the plot and the intense action? No. It did not. That was a gift for the mecha fans. Even though I don't want her fags to start shit posting, it was one character who brought Froniter to success and drew in a large crowd. Sheryl Nome. It was Sheryl's charisma and songs that made Frontier get extremly popular to a wide range of fans and drew $$ for the Macross Franchise.

These are the same fans they are trying to once again gain, however anime isn't as big as it used t be. Even heavy hitters like LL aren't doing as great as they used to, in fact Walkure's singles and albums are doing better.

I'm not a Freyja fag and I'm not being biased. I'm actually trying to have a good discussion with you so bare with me. Mirage is the source of Delta's problems. Mikumo as the third female main character would have easily drew those fans back in because more focus on Mikumo would increase her popularity. It's amazing she is this popular with lack of screen time. However they did not want a repeat of Frontier so they pushed Mirage. Another thing is the love triangle (Mirage). They don't want Mirage to win, it's obvious it's Freyja's game. So the push Freyja and build these scenes.

The extra episodes and extra unneeded fodder comes from Mirages presence. Without her in the love triangle and the love aspect just being (Hayate and Freyja) there would be less love triangle development. Without Mirage as third main character the plot would develop faster and stronger because Mikumo would be focused on.

It's not supposed to be an idolshit show pretending to be Macross. Where's fiction if 80% of screentime is singing japaneese girls?
>Delta is a successful anime.
The sales pale compared to Frontier's.
At least Frontier had some FICTION elements, it used fucking setting.

walkure songs tier rankings

elder god tier
uncertain cosmic movement
koi halation the war
jiritick beginner

great tier
ikenai borderline
walkure attack
kimi to zettai 0 do
hametsu no junjo

OK tier
rune pika etc.
neo stream
giraffe blues

bad tier
bokura no senjo
ichido dake no koi nara
the third track on the newest single

Jesus those couple of /m/ shitposters are back. Can't we talk about the show without idolphobic newfags begging for spessplanes 24/7 from a shoujofag hippy like Kawamori?

Pic somewhat related.

Mech fans explain why do they move like this in space? Also what the appeal of battleroid?

>I'm actually trying to have a good discussion with you so bare with me
You're talking with a shitposter who is shitting these threads for months now. Are you serious?

I wish they had more Mikumo jumping around on the battlefield. That's what made Walkure awesome.

> Also what the appeal of battleroid?
AMBAC. Planes are not suited for space in a slightest. The best spacecraft is actually a sphere. Mounted with thrusters.

>The sales pale compared to Frontier's.
It doesn't mean it isn't successfull.

why did they bother making mirage then

have messer be hayate's instructor, then his death would have had more impact

all they've managed to do is piss me off by designing a qt stoic pilot and wasting her along with max's name

Next Macross wont have mecha it will be full idolshit

>It's not evolving, it's trying to market itself towards new audience
It's Kawamori being a faggot and being unable to grow out of his idol phase since AKB48.
He's not thinking beyond that.

That's how the triangle should have been broken. Our main trio would be Hayate, Freyja, and Mikumo but the twist is Mikumo is not a love interest in anyway. As for Mirage, I can't help but feel that shitposter is a miragefag. She's a pilot, so I guess that's an automatic plus for him.

Because the sponsors wanted a triangle

They should just have made Delta that way. At least it wouldn't attract mecha fans. And the designs would not be wasted.
And his waifuism. Remember EVOL?

NTR is severely popular these days with relationshit so if it were really evolving it would end with the MC not winning either girl and pushing it hard at how they lost them to other people.

the sponsors also wanted a successful series

>She's a pilot, so I guess that's an automatic plus for him.

Not him but yes that is a plus, we hand't a female pilot since Nora from Zero

>no mecha
What is a "Macross" then?
How are they going to sell their new mecha kit?

That's where the saga is heading (and that isn't the future I choose)
Kawamori rused them on both stances, why do you think he is searching for sponsors outside Japan for his next shitty project

>At least Frontier had some FICTION elements, it used fucking setting.
Really? That's your argument? Come on man. Lets be real. Delta's settings are on various planets. It does not have the slice of life luxury Frontier had. Frontier is also not the only series in the Macross franchise so that's not a fair comparison. Stop focusing on the idols and stop focusing on what's not Frontier. I'm positive if you re-watch the first 6 episodes of Delta with that mind set you would have a different outlook.

>kits sales ever mattering in Macross
My sides. Desighns are great, but they are wasted.

They won't
enjoy AKB48 2.0

most of them are out of print right now.

Magical girls dancing and singing on battlefield full of random missiles are 6 knighs raping entire Al Shalah defence fleet already made me doubt the sanity of mr. Kawamori.

They were barely enough for sale. And its still nowhere near the amount gunpla makes. Especially great desighns like Exia.

>Lady M

Everyone seems to be under the impression that just because it says Lady that it will be a lady.

>Lady Man

Best BOY RETURNS!

The name of the series is from a ship. It can't be "Macross" without a macross and VF.
>INB4 Macross zero didn't have a "Macross."

That's the sad part. I honestly don't hate Mirage and I don't think she deserves the hate she receives, however she is hindering the progress of this series. Episode 14 was literally for her. Extra scenes are for her, the plot can't move because of her. She isn't connected to the plot and it's hurting the plot because she has to be there. Mirage does not belong to Delta.

>best boy
>not Gamlin

pls

You'd like this movie I think..

Then what about Lady GaMlin?
Fans would eat literally everything as long as it has 'Macross' in name.

Jesus Christ you're stupid.