This kills the centrist

>this kills the centrist

literally what is this pushing?

Balkanization when?

deep

"Let's get (((them))) first."

its muh heritage!

I'm confused

we should be able to all get along.. but we shouldn't race mix.. and we shouldn't let one race get bigger than the other, we just need to unite and make the world a better place to live. Not all blacks are niggers and not all muslims are terroist.

But we should probably go through and try clean up the nigger problem and the terrorist problem, while we are at it lets just get rid of all the people that leach on society and cause problems in general.

then we should all be able to get along with our own race and others.

If I had a hammer, I would smash the false left-right dichotomy!

This. Our most dangerous enemy is the Jew, the nigger and the Muslim are our secondary enemies.

there is nothing to be confused about. Black and white nationalists want the same thing. to carve out two seperate ethnostates from the USA: They are allies but (((someone))) doesn't want you to know this.

Ethnic seperation and self-governance.

Stunning and brave

Blacks should form a solid national identity that is free from the whole "kangz and da hood" mentality. Hard work, determination, traditional values and selv improvement should be central ideas for both black people and white people. If everyone stay where they belong, and be good neighbors, things will work out. Pol doesn't hate blacks, pol hates niggers and there are plenty of blacks who do the same. White and black nationalism should run parallel.

Yeah most people don't understand why I like Malcolm x but he actually wanted seperation

>american white nationalism

It's pushing racial/ethno nationalism

those aren't white americans, they are black irish

blacks had an entire decade dedicated to finding a civilized national identity. you can thank reagan and the CIA for destroying blacks to satisfy their south american fetish

All of the black leaders that preached that got shot by the CIA and then we gave them a bunch of cocaine and rap music

Yeah.... No.... They don't have our back. These niggers didn't have our back especially in Charlottesville where they chimped out and savaged whites on the streets. Kys

We wuz natzees and shit.

Those are albinos you massive doublenigger

Those are albino niggers lol

Racial separation and soverignty.
Black nationalists and White nationalists both want their own ethno-states.
All it would take is an agreement on territory lines for New Africa in the Southern US.

Why would you post a retarded image like this when the "civic nationalism brotherhood" image has existed for over 20 years

Except we won't give them sovereign territories in the us you fucking retard. They don't deserve it. Move to Africa or get lynched. The choice is yours

It wouldn't be that hard to get niggers to go back to Africa if some free shit is offered.

This has been an ongoing issue since before the US was a separate nation. It's time to end it and stop kicking the can to future generations.

WE WHITE!

Yeah good luck. Niggers would rather live as second class citizens in burgerland over being first class in nigger land. We will have to Lynch many niggers in the future and honestly I can't wait

Or you could calm your autism and make a minor concession

I fully support both white and black ethonationalism; blacks are in the state they are now because they've been reduced by the soulless global corporatist Jews into being simple machinations of the international finance system; nothing more than consumers to buy goods they don't need.

A black Hitler is needed to rise up and lead the Africans to salvation; together the whites and blacks can destroy the Jewish superstructure and reclaim our birthright to live in peace with one another.

Expendable asset

Rockwellian Nationalism. Separate and Equal. No buts, no racemixing, no exceptions.

>both want their own ethno-states.

Like all of Africa? An entire continent?
Let the whites have little old Europe or America?
Seems pretty damn fair to me.

Just imagine Black nationalists establishing an African Isreal in Egypt.

The White lives matter and black lives matter.
All lives matter is offensive to people wanting to discuss preserving there culture and discussing their identity.
Segragation is natural

Behold, mutt nationalism!
50% white, 50% black, 100% proud defender of israel

LOL
also
>implying niggers can govern anything

but i'm happy to let them try

based black men
wish we were more like sweden and had more based black men