Pol will attack this

Why wouldn't you support this brave woman's idea?

I'm actually okay with this.
Sink the ship faster.

Then get pregnant you disgusting heifer.
Why don't men get a paternity leave?

If they give this type of maternity leave equal to that of women to men too...

>I couldn't help but feel envious when parents on staff left the office at 6 p.m. to tend to their (children)
HINT, HONEY: ITS NOT THE TIME OFF WORK THAT YOU'RE REALLY MISSING FROM YOUR LIFE

>maternity leave without being pregnant
Sure, as long as I get money for not working, as well as an award for the movie I didn't make.

Or we could tell that overgrown infant that she's a fat retard and be done with it.

Because men are paid 40% more so they don't deserve a break

I want rewards without putting all the work in it too.

this is wrong but keep spewing your wage gap meme shit you fucking turbo autismo

Because a man's place is at work and woman's place is at home taking care of the man's children.

When will we get over this dumb mindset that men and women are the same when time and time again someone proves that statement incorrect.

>OP's mind
>Hmm, i hate women and I want Sup Forums to attack women so I can sit back and get my keks in
>Let's see what article will due
>Googles women saying stupid things
>Oh Look, an article from over a year ago about women wanting stuff for free will do
>Struggles a few times to get past the CAPTCHA
>Sits back sipping tea to let the Sup Forums hate storm flow

If it's wrong then why do I get a bigger paycheck at the end of the week compared to my female coworkers?

The narcissism in this article is amazing, the parents aren't leaving work early to head down to the chocolate factory like this whale wants to, they're going home to raise their shitty little kids. Of course it takes a female journalist to be so out of touch all you see when you look at a parent is resentment.

>I need some me time

It's called holidays and everyone gets a certain amount of time off for holiday per year as required by law.

>his country doesnt have a paternity leave
wew lad

Look at that Aryan queen!

My work has paternity leave. I've considered knocking one up for that sweet sweet vaca

I want all the perks of sick leave - without having to be sick
I want all the perks of disability pay - without having any disabilities
I want all the perks of women's scholarships - without being a woman

I got 11 days paternity leave (by law) when I had my daughter. I've got to admit these were pretty useful to us. Women need more obviously because of pregnancy and giving birth which can be very exhausting.

Of course we do, but I meant in the context of not having children. Like what the dumb cow in OP's post wants.

>terrible opinion articles
>journalism

Why is this even on Sup Forums, this isn't news or politics

Because they didn't negotiate their salaries properly, turbocuck.
>my anecdotal evidence proves you wrong
Fuck off.

This is why Trump won.

why is your wife working? Why cant you provide for you family?

I agree with this. She is taxed for something she will never use. How is it fair that anyone who will not get knocked up have to play for others?

I wish we could afford her not to work. Wages aren't as good as they are in the USA and life is expensive, even more with a child.

Your wife doesn't work and take care of your kids ?

They already have that. It's called vacation.

why dont you take up a second job and a third job if you have to?

of course not, mothering my children is far too important

As long as those dogshit genes don't replicate I'm ok

fpbp.
Bring on as many holes in the hull that they think they can get away with. The witless working men that still think they're rowing the ship for themselves won't wake up unless the waters threatening to wash over their heads.
Maybe when your average numale sees the women at his job getting several months of paid leave just for 'me' time they'll realize something has to change.

And i want the benefits of affirmative action without having to be a nigger

White males should get maternity leave as well, to deal with all the anti-white and anti-male hatespeech we have to deal with today.

no wonder no one wants to impregnate her, she's a fat retarded fuck.

Are trans-racial rights next?

>Because they didn't negotiate their salaries properly

And thats because they are in a male dominated enviroment. They lack confidence because men have more power. This has to change.

>I want all the perks that cancer kids get, without the cancer

Hahaha I live in the People's Reeee-public of California and am just starting my state mandated paternity leave.

This has to be b8. No one is this fucking stupid.

I'd just settle for mandatory paid vacation. Not to European extreme but enough for people to fuck off to Vegas or something for a week.