Danganronpa 3

16 hours till subs

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
hopefragment.tumblr.com/post/143380486045/drt-volume-ii-summary-why-its-so-bad-why-it
strawpoll.me/11032104
youtube.com/watch?v=p4z_RMGB414
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Gundham

who /workingattacobell/ here?

are you?

>have hospital job as receptionist
>don't do jack shit all day other than transfer phones and make 19 an hour
No thanks buddy no taco bell for me

POINTING

please stop
how can you possibly have run out of things to talk about DR-wise?

Then post the link, I'd like to read the context.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.
16? Really? I thought it was within a few hours, my friend.

who /recentlydropped160forvita/ here?

Ok
How about this
I love Sonia!

Reminder that Komaeda HOPED inside Monaka and the only reason Junko fell into despair was because not a single boy she liked was willing to give her the D.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Subs when?

Would you work 16 hours a day to provide for you and your waifu?

Who are the other CANON nonvirgins?

This isn't Juzo

Not even 24 hours without subs and these threads have become worst than post Zetsubou-hen threads.

in like 2 hours

16th for 16 hourkun

You fucked up, but I forgive you because us Juzoboys have to stick together

Monaca, now. She got HOPED

I'm so sick and tired of you fucking spoiled whute boys belittling me because of my unfortunate life circumstances. While you're playing videogames, getting laid and not giving a single fuck. i have to slave away at some dead end fast food joint, cleaning the same dishes the same way every day of the week. I'm tired of it, I'd have killed myself already if I didn't care so much for my boss' children that they conceived while he and my wife were away in Rio while I was polishing his golf trophy collection. IT ISN'T FAIR that you white boys take things for granted. IT ISN'T FAIR that my poor grandmama died thinking her son would be a national icon of pride instead of just another brick in the wall. I looked her in the eyes while she was dying and I promised her GODDAMIT. Seriously, you cucks. 16 hours isn't a joke and I hope you all rot in Hell. See you in the next life, motherfuckers.

All I want in life is a shitty lazy job like that

hopefragment.tumblr.com/post/143380486045/drt-volume-ii-summary-why-its-so-bad-why-it

here you go friend
they have other stuff on drtogami in their tag for it

>wage slaves

Where's Buddy Waters when you need him

Wait, what did I fuck up, my friends? I forgot to add the last line I put in but besides that, what went wrong?

strawpoll.me/11032104

Is the user with all the cute pictures of stage play Ishimaru here? I need him.

I'm so sad for you, 16h-kun, my tears are crying on their own.

THE PICTURE WASNT JUZO MY BOY

No pic of our boy Juzo

The image! The image!

Xth for Izuru is best husbando.

He would never be a 16 hour wage slave.

NO WAIT. LOOK AT THE THUMBNAIL
OUR BOY IS INNOCENT

something went wrong? nothing went wrong. nothing. juzo in control

AH! I see now! The thumbnail got swapped! What is this magic? Let me see if this works instead then, my friends.

even he possesses a talent as boring as ultimate wageslave

post yfw you're not 16 hours-kun!

This said it all. Something was, in fact, able to control Juzo to a remote degree.

It's over, Juzoboys.

that line kinda annoys me

"even I possess a talent as boring as luck"
no shit Izuru you're basically a bukkakke of talent, why would you qualify it with "even I"

Cada momento de mi vida, yo quiero proteger y amar a Chiaki Nanami, la defenitiva jugadora waifu!. Yo quiero alimentarla con tiernas palabras acerca de que tan buen ejemplo ella es para otros jugadores y hacer su cama todos los dias con dulcura para que duerma con todo comfort. Quiero asegurarme siempre de que yo estoy aca para apagar el boton de su alarma para ella y engatusarla para cuando ella finalmente quiera salir de la cama. Entonces limpeare toda su coleccion de juegos todas las semanas y me asegurare de que sus discos esten siempre en donde deben estar y reparar cada rasguño en cada disco que ella tenga. Le voy a comprar cada juego OST que le gusta y siempre dejare controles y tarjetas de memoria para que ella use incluso si cada boton pertenesca al stick!.
Y me asegurare de comprar consolas extranjeras y juegos para cada juego que no quieran localizar! Como el gran maestro de Tetris 3:Instinto del terror! Siempre mejorare su Equipo gamer con los ultimas tarjetas graficas y resolvere todos sus problemas con los drivers que pueda tener!
Entonces, La ayudare a jugar cada juego the cita que haya existido, y la ayudare a como vencerlos a por su cuenta, asegurando que tenga las habilidades sociales necesarias para una maravillosa joven mojer como ella!
Pero eso no es todo! Le satisfacere su curiosidad acerca del mundo i ella esta confundida acerca de algo y me pregunta como algo funciona, le respodere para que expanda su conocimiento! Me asegurare que ella entianda que es el amor! Cuando ella entiando que es el amor, Voy tambien acurrucarme con ella todas las noches hasta que nos quedemos dormidos para que se sienta segura!

It's not over yet, my friend! We shall not give in because of an image swap! We will stand strong!

dosnt persona-chan control juzo?

Where the fuck is the subs

>16 hours till subs
source?

>It's a subs delayed, 16 hour/d beaners run amok, and Juzo fucks up pasta episode

is it kinda sad that im only able to remember Juzo's name because hes a meme?

>not being up on the freshest thread memes

>Nigga fucked up the picture.

I mean, I hate you guys but why would do that to your own idol? Have you no shame?

i feel bad for wage-kun but let's face it, posting your life circumstances in a danganronpa thread after a shitty unsubbed episode is going to make you into a meme

I tried, my friend. I tried, but Sup Forums kept me in control. I couldn't defeat Mootwo in the end, forgive me!

So what was the actual deal with 16h-Kun? Was it all bullshit? Was there some little Chinese shoe factory toddler on Sup Forums? What the fuck?

But this last thread was fucking god-tier. You gotta have more hope than that.

its a conspiracy. the image of our boy got swapped. I can only hope someone in another thread is appreciating our boy Juzo right now

only 1 thread and already hes a fucking legend

If Nagito were my dad things would be different around here.

He fucked up 'cause he only gets 4 hours of sleep.

This was an awful day honestly. It wasn't even an interesting episode.

Why is it sad when it's the truth?

all that despair gave birth to that god tier, hope thread

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY SHSL WAGE SLAVE

>works 16 hours a day
>works at a Taco Bell
>gets free Baja Blasts and crunchwraps
>has a collection of Overwatch plastic cups
>shitposts during his 8 hours of free time
>isn't a spoiled white boy
>killed his own grandma with poisoned Taco Bell
>doesn't study
>works a REAL JOB

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY JUZOBOY, A MAN WHO HAS DEDICATED HIS BODY AND SOUL TO JUZO.

He is gonna call everyone in the damn thread a privileged white kid and survive, shrugging it off while working 16 hours a day.

W A G E
A
G
E

S
L
A
V
E
S

PS: NEETcucks and Monacafags need not apply to based Wage Slave.

plus the whole calling higher education worthless while being a wage slave was just too funny

just got home and all i know is the subs are not out yet cause funanimation still hasn't got the vids, i'm oblivious on anything else

What is this, a bully for ants?

>Juzoboys pasta just shy of being TL'd into 16 languages in less than 16 hours
Is there ANYTHING the Juzoboys can't accomplish if they put their minds to it?

>not enjoying the memes

thanks and get

I need more ideas for

Lets change the subject and post some good old DR music!

youtube.com/watch?v=p4z_RMGB414

>tfw you're 16hourkun's child

and await your destiny to follow your dad's footsteps

yyyyyeah that was the big trigger. thank you WS-kun

>wage-kun

Who's this? Someone who went full retard?

If he can survive working 16 hours a day, then he should work harder.

I swear, Juzo better not live to the end.

This is it. I'm fucking dead.

what is even going on with these threads anymore

>he missed the last thread

>91cm chest

Check the last thread starting from here

>Monaca fucks off for space.
>subs get delayed.
>thread goes to shit.
Truly, she was keeping everything in balance.

best

start here and see the magic

>episode starts with it's a kids world
feelsgoodman

>thread goes to shit
Learn to have some fun, bro.

I can't handle it anymore. These threads are going to kill me.

A delayed shitty chapter and all hell breaks loose.
You guys are fucked up in the head, Mexicans, French and every one of you.
And I'm loving every second of it.

>episode starts with it's a kids world
is that the name of the song that plays when the Warriors of hope are shown?

Wait till tomorrow and see what people think you should add to it. The 16 hours thing was good though.

I am proud, my friend. God bless you!