Is there anything more pathetic than having another man's name on your back ?

Is there anything more pathetic than having another man's name on your back ?

>projecting his fantasies about being fucked by his favorite sports chad while wearing his sports jersey on other people so hard
wooow

Getting blowjobs from your dog.

Or I can just wear a fucking shirt lmao that faggot

nah. you pay tribute to your favorite players that way. in soccer there are many cult players.

I...i can't find any flaws in this logic. Jerseys are for cucks.

Being able to wear a name of another man is a sign of comradery. Men view other men as bros.

Can you imagine a woman wearing the name of another woman? No, you cannot.

>aw yeah i love watching big buff black men pump their muscles and get millions for playing games
>what BEASTS

He's actually right. Funny how it's always conservative retarts that wear sport jerseys lol. Shows how dumb republicans are.

Hot I would definitely fug show me bobs

brb buying a Gordon Hayward jersey

I hate this guy, but he's not wrong here.

I'd let Steve Largent fuck me in the ass.

Recognize that Alex Rodriguez doesn't wear his jersey outside of the stadium.

Wearing Jerseys in public is sub-pleb tier behavior.

This.

>Camaraderie with a man who doesn't give a fuck about your existence.

So all the niggers and wiggers roaming the streets are republicans? Are you an actual retarded person?

>tfw only jersey I own is Bruce Jenner decathlon jersey

I've thought about this before, too. I'd never wear a jersey with a name on it, seems very cucky.

He's going to have a break out year with the Celtics. Shoe in for MVP.

He went down in the first game and broke his anckle, he went up for a layup and got sandwiched between Lelbron and some other dude, landed wrong on it. Gonna be out for the season....

I have a POLK HIGH jersey number 33 that says BUNDY on the back. (4 of them actually).
It's the only one(s) I own.

Pretty sure that was his fucking joke, guy.

aww thats fucked up man lol
shit I might got the 'tism

It’s a good thing I’m to poor to afford letter jerseys

I’m getting fucked by nobody except the concession Jews high prices

>Letting your mood be determined by the performance of another man
The literal definition of cuckoldery.

Make something of your own, rather than being a mindless tag-along.

You did understand the comedy of mine, and who's jersey that is?

Nope

It's a pretty bad taste to declare a joke attempt "comedy" btw. Many jokes miss.

It's Al Bundy's jersey from the old sitcom Married With Children. I get a lot of smiles and comments when I wear them.

>You can't respect another man for being great, it has to be sexual
What's this obsession with faggotry

>is there anything more pathetic
How hard Chris flexes at Bryan. Dude is unnerved by a literal Costanza.

nice.
Al was gay as fuck for not wanting to fuck Peg tho.

That's why you don't buy jerseys. Wear a t-shirt or sweatshirt with your team logo on it

If you wear a music shirt that means you want to be fucked by that band

I was an edgy metalhead during my teens and still listen to it. Have shoulder length hair.
Never worn a band shirt in my life because that's just how normies signal.

Is it OK, to have the same hairstyle as a sports player though?

(asking for a friend)

have you ever been married? I never got the joke until I was

brb buying a SNSD shirt

If you wear a Hanes shirt that means you want to be fucked by Hanes

Grown men that watch pro sports are cucks

>playing (((team))) sports

Cope with it

Nice low tops.
Wtf is this new age bullshit. Neon Soccer cleats, and low top basketball shoes.

He gets what he deserves

no

but I'm a footfag who has always had a crush on Katey Sagal.
I'd cut my hand off for a day in his shoes (no pun intended)

any man with longer hair wants to be a woman and loves dicks

Yes, caring about what other men do or do not wear. Have you come out of the closet yet?

When you're married for a while you'll understand

this. Thats why everyone wears hightops. Kind of Dumb on His part.

kek. under-rated poo wit.

your ID: is an abbreviation for
OF(f) -shore COD(er)

>look, you drumpftards are a bunch of faggots XD
>muh homophobia is bad okay

some people really look too deeply into that. I like watching sports and cheering on my teams because its a family tradition. We don't go to games, we don't buy expensive jerserys, we sit at home make a big family meal and shout at the tv. It's a fun family thing.

Does anyone really give a shit?

This is that unfunny faggot that always plays a creeper or pedo. Probably a kike as well.

t. literal retard

And support free rides through school for student affleets while telling white kids to bootstrap it.

it's true but it's also a stolen joke and you linked one of the top 25 faggots on all of twitter so congrats OP you are a faggot now too

>MAN, THOSE SPORTSBALL FANS ARE JUST THE CRAZIEST AMIRITE I MEAN THEY HAVE DUDES' NAMES ON THEIR BACKS ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE FANS OF SPORTS!

Real men do, wearing another's name is a sign that you are someone's bitch

Same here. My hair length changes depending on year and time still.
I have two band shirts that I wear. One is Bobaflex because in big letters on the back it says "Bury me with my guns on", the other is my Corrosion Of Conformity. Not just one of my favorite bands(Pepper years) but better yet a life philosophy.

having an anondick in your leafmums pissflaps
get gassed leafscum

Lefties are all perverts. They sexualize everything.

I’m glad people are just now waking up to how gay and cucked watching pro sports is. Lmao.

>He came

Judi Dench has Weinstein on her ass

Give her the win.

>Is there anything more pathetic than having another man's name on your back ?
another man's semen?

Source? No it's not her.

u vat ye cunt
>t. fancy lad

I've heard him say this joke multiple times, fuck jokes and fuck Chris D'Elia, this a no fun ZONE.

A New World Order architect and manipulator H.G. Wells saw how sports could be used.
Before the advent of National Sports teams talked about “Arenas,” Wells offered, over a hundred years ago, that arenas could be set up all over the world for sports. Now at that time when Wells offered that idea, sports was something that children participated in while, exceptions notwithstanding, adults would go on to adult things.

It was unimaginable during Wells time that there would be a need for adult sports on the scale we have it today. Wells idea at the time was to eventually create a “Sports culture” for the men, using a tribal system where men would form allegiances according to a tribal system where men in set geographic areas would exhaust their aggressiveness in a vicarious identification with “their team.”

Because men would be more disengaged then ever before from their own destiny a “Sports culture” was developed for them in order to provide an outlet for aggression that might otherwise be channeled in things that really were matters of consequence for responsible male citizens of a commonwealth.

Between the passivity created by the entertainment model as well as the messages downloaded for conformity by the elites, and the pseudo and abstract aggressiveness aligned with a tribal team men would be effectively neutered in leadership and castrated in resistance. This in turn would allow the cultural gatekeeper elites to have their way in terms of setting the agenda for the social order.”

Does it count as cuckolding if your gf watches you get fucked? Is there a word for the person the bull fucks?

>Enjoying sports is for cuckolds and faggots
>enjoying anime is normal
Yeah, sure thing pal. You just outed yourself as a deluded pussy who's still mad about Highschool.

sports culture is pretty fucking pathetic yes
and I'm talking about the WATCHING sports culture here
if you play sports thats great and healthy, start watching them and you instantly out yourself as a lowIQ latent homo

not being able to openly say that name because you're a bitch, so you use some faggot number representation so you're all like "1488!"

Canada and Chris D Elia need to get 9/11'd

I played sports in school. I even played two years in an adult amateur league.
I don't participate in spectator sports. I'd rather focus on things a that I participate in and not be a spectator.
Through most of the 80's and 90's I drag raced in the brackets, but never sat and watched them on TV.

Haha, Chris is one of us

sports is brainlet brainashing

anime is infantile escapism, but not necessarily kike brainashing

both are bad. sports are orse

No source. Fake news.

So you are saying there is nothing gay about two male friends sucking each other off, just as buds.

>you pay tribute to your favorite players
Like letting him fuck you? LMFAO

Because it's a family tradition

A tradition starting coincidentally when whites abandoned all old traditions to fit in with commercial culture.

the person who thought of this has never had their penis touched by someone who wasnt molesting them as a child

>implying I wouldn't let Aaron Rodgers fuck me whenever he wanted to

Kyrie and Lebron set Hayward up cuz he's white

That's not enough. Anyone who wears sport clothes when not doing sports is either a nigger or a wigger, and should be hanged from a tree

Calm down pierre, niggs gonna nig. Btw I have noticed dressing says a whole lot about person. I never go out wearing shorts and I automatically lose respect for person who's out wearing shorts or any other type of faggy clothing.

Nice

/thread