en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who could've thought the fallen Rome would house the fallen Church

threadly reminder

>Hsssssssss
The rest of the room

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

wow you must be dumb as shit for thinking that saint peter's cross is a satanist symbol.
educate yourself, the cross is upside down because peter thought that he wasn't worthy enough to die the same way as jesus.

and to add to your thread, op:
>catholics
lol

Honestly
Who the fuck ever goes to a psychoanalyst
there's anal in the name that's already a bad sign

Ok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

Exactly, so why the fuck does satanists use it? I have never understood that.

Peter was crucified upside down. It's the cross of Peter, he was the first pope.

me on the left

Not everyone knows about the St. Peter's cross. It's not used or seen that often. Plus inverting a sign is in a way refusing and defying it. Invert colours and you got a negative variant.

>satanist
>not edgy pants on head retarded teenagers and goths
because it's the opposite of the normal cross and they thought that they can use the same logic as with "the night is dark and the day is light", idiots.

Satanists use the inverted cross in their rituals :)
I know the truth is hard to swallow

if i start using mayonnaise as an instrument, will it become an instrument?

yes

That doesn't look the least bit ominous

>Plus inverting a sign is in a way refusing and defying it.

From where does that come?

This is probably it.

That piece of art was purposely intented to be creepy and scare people about the possibility of nuclear fallout.

Most satanists are retarded though, and a lot of it stems from the Black Mass shit which was a mockery of the liturgy.

Satanist are just edgey atheist
They aren't legitimate Lucifer worshippers, they are anti-Christian societal norms and use Lucifer as a symbol to represent a devotion to hedonism.
There are actual groups of Lucifer worshippers but Satanists aren't one of them

Look closer, it's a snake head
There are everywhere in the vatican, and not depicted as something bad but the central symbol

That's the low level Satanists you're referring to.

All roads lead to Rome

I don't think I'd be sad if the Muslim hordes burned that city to the ground.

the three points nearest each other represent the trinity
the point far away is satan
inverted cross is satan assuming control and casting God out of heaven

Example - upside-down flag is 'country in distress'. I'm not saying it's commonly done, I'm saying that even outside of some religious stuff you could explain it with like proposes, you could always just explain it with logic. It makes sense, in a way.

pope said when he was here “Remember, the devil enters through the pocket”

what did he meant by that?

What is actual lucifer whorshippers?

What is high level satanism?

>>not knowing about the order of the dragon

those fucking kiked out oracles

Satanists typically have three levels.

1. It's all metaphorical dude, work on yourself and be free, fuck authority!

2. Actually no, Satan is real, but he's misunderstood and really the good guy. The Bible lies and we can beat God and his tyranny.

3. At this point people realize they were lied to, but are so far into it they can't or won't leave because they think it's too late.

The Order of 9 Angles

you're the only one in the thread who knows the truth
good job user

You must really hate history or you are an art hating protestant

>ideology of theseus

I never said that. I'm simply stating that those dragons in particular are in reference to the Order of the Dragon which was instituted to fight the Ottomans. It's a symbol of the church's past martial authority. The snake shaped room is still very peculiar.

All three sounds the same.

Was that group not run by some teenage girls for a while?

Look into esoteric philosophy and the philosophy of the “left hand path.” Sure some (perhaps most) of it is agnostic/atheistic but there are quite a few who legitimately worship a “devil” of sorts.

book rat.. you need to read more I guess

I certainly believe we all should. Self improvement is lovely.

It's a process of indoctrination and conditioning. Lots of people may not make it past the first stage and just want to be antisocial hedonists. But to take somebody from a previously irreligious viewpoint to actual Luciferian devil worship requires a vetting process.

It's how Pizzagate shit stays underground.

This. There's no documentation of peters crucifiction. And the legionaires certainly wouldn't give a shit if the condemn want to nailed upside down. How would that even work?

wtf?

The serpent is Satan in the bible.

how the fuck do cathocuck explain this?!

Are those evil bears in the bottom part of the pic?

It's a snek

No, but supposedly (if I remember correctly) there was a group of teenagers who were “coerced” into murdering a few people as part of some “ritual sacrafice.” If you wanna know more about O9A you’re gonna have to lurk the web. Start with the man names Anton Long. If anything alot of Sup Forums i think would align with O9A’s beliefs (atleast their political stance).

Catholics are worshiping Satan without knowing it.

The levey satanist were a purposeful misdirection to distract from the actual satanists in the information age.

It's just a philosphy guise we don't actually believe in teh debil lol lol lol we don't abduct goy kids for jewish kabal talmud rituals to bring back the messiah lol lol lol

Do you just not know how panoramic photographs work?

And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, like frogs

>Trusting the Prince of lies to tell the truth.
Come on now people.

>Real angels on the cap instead of humanoid bullshit
Noice

The intended symbolic meaning is undoubtedly that of Aries the Ram, the first sign of the Zodiac, which symbolizes the Vernal / Spring Equinox, and Draco / Drako (or Ouroboros) the serpent depicting a cyclical returning. Pope Gregory XIII had modified the calendar specifically so that the Vernal Equinox would remain relatively constant, on or about March 21st, which is the beginning of the Zodiacal year, when the Sun crosses the Equator and enters the astrological sign of Aries. This had the desired result of returning Easter to the time specified by the Nicene Council (325 A.D.).

When the church was formed in Rome Aries was still a common folkloric figure, not worshipped but respected, similarly to how many Christians tell stories about Santa. You gonna tell me Christmas is satanic, fuckboy?

Ha, gote'm. FBPB

there's an owl in there, which happens to be an important symbol to freemasons. (((pure coincidence))).

Anton Levey had one little near death experience and repented to Christ immediately

He's not the real pope. Pope Benedict is still my pope

Nice try Satan. > There is little difference. The symbolism is the same.

only a cuck bows to a pope

there is only one person I bow to and it's God

What is the fuck is that?
Could they make it any more creepier?

Good fucking job Francis you literally just contradicted the Bible. Hebrews 10:24-25.

The christian god is a malevolent, jealous creator figure, not the true god of the universe

His followers are corrupt cultists bound to worldly things more than they admit

Completely untrue. True follows of the Lord are the truly broken hearted people who have lost absolutely everything and have no where else to turn.

The confederation of Saturn?
Lawofone.info
All is one.

meanwhile pope sits on trillions of gold

It's not St. Peter's Basilica. Looks like a modern auditorium, perhaps at a liberal arts uni.

As always low-test atheists love to engage in nonsense slandering and ridiculous correlations.

>deus vult flag
>muh trillions meme

protestantism is the greatest heresy

Come back to Christ Church
or die in lake of fire
heretics

>Catholic means universal or all encompassing
>Vatican means divining serpent
>the Vatican crest is a dragon
>the pope's fish hat has Vicarius Filii Dei inscribed on it which means Vicar [in place] of the Son of God

>give all your gold to pope so he can use it to build satanic symbols

This guy is already in hell for all things what he did to God's Church

Looks like a hangar through a wide angle lenses to me.
Do the "eye" walls face each other or is the room part of a much larger round structure?

So are all the Popes and 99% of Catholics.

judaism

>Deus Vult flag

talking lies against based Church
you will get what you deserve for your hatred against body of Christ and all the saints

Also Holy See means All See which is basically the All Seeing Eye. Rome is the beast out of the sea, the Vatican is the Whore of Babylon, and the Pope is the antichrist, man of sin, son of perdition.
>only two people are called son of perdition in the bible, Judas Iscariot and the antichrist
>Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss

underrated post

Nothing based against a satanic "church" that worships Mary and the Pope and calls their religious leaders "father". Disgusting idolators.

Before Vatican II reading the bible was considered an unforgivable sin and countless true believers were tortured and killed because of it. Some of the worst torture devices were designed specifically for this.

>Disgusting idolators

the only disgusting thing is your stupidity and lack of knowledge

protestant heretics are used to be ignorant

Who was your pope when Benedict actually was the pope?
Or were you ok with an kraut pope back then? :^)

Fuck all establishment churches.

Ah yes, pr*tcucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT

>your stupidity and lack of knowledge

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above

The Pope even removed that commandment. Literally changed God's Law.

lets make a deal christcucks. If you guys stick to your one thread /christian general/ i won't bother it. You can go in and have discussions about your shitty jew religion all you want. However if you start making (which you are doing now) 50 threads all related to christianity you can expect me to post loads of anti-kike shit.

Damn satan lookin /fit/ as fuck, he been doing some bicep tricep super sets

Are you serious?

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above

yes because God never show yourself to people in Old Testament

but guess what in New Testament
Jesus Christ the Son of God was born to us
and people seen Him

This is what the cucktholics get for chossing a commie argentinian as their supreme leader

Religions are binding and never should have been created. But since they were and here we are, what will you do when the Lucifarian's pull Project Blue Beam on you

Why are christians so weird? They mix pagan traditions with desert religion to make a mutt faith. Its so bizarre.

Based Poland

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Cristhmas is satanic in its core.
Santa is the anagram of Satan

Se eu te pego na rua eu te encho de porrada, seu macaco de merda