Comfy Hours, you gay cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdd1FKYkc1aFkwWDQ
poal.me/ukrpa3
poal.me/1srwzf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdd1FKYkc1aFkwWDQ

have a nishi

We're going back to Anzio after we give Kay her money right? It wouldn't be a good idea to piss off the Godmother after all she's done for us.

You should add a read me that tell us where to begin and how to keep going on that, without explanation seems confusing where you should go after reading the introduction.

I want her to deepthroat me and then puke on my penis.

I want a GuP Fighting game!

I want to cross her Rubicon/Colorado River

i also want to check on/fuck russian wife

Someone have the comic where they call Rukuriri Ukurere?

That's world of tanks
Alternatively, if you want >implying physics, war thunder arcade mode

'Yeah, I'll just do that' you think as you sneak towards the drop point, the two rivals still fighting with each other. You place the bag in the fallen ventilation shaft and creep away back to Itsumi to go collect your payment, an easy job thanks to those dumbasses. You meet up with Itsumi back at the bar, you share a few drinks before she passes the payment under the table, you feel a large stack of notes hit your palm, a big grin spreads itself across your face. You order a jug of beer for all three of you, Itsumu doesn't seem to mind spending time with you two and drinking and she's starting to get a bit talkative. “Ah, by the way just call me Erika, it's easier than using my Surname.” she tells you both, actually, you've not told her your name either “Pleasure to do business, Erika. My name's user, and this is Nina, I forgot to introduce ourselves.” you say, gripping her hand and shaking it, you all make smalltalk while sinking beers for a few hours before Erika has to leave, she nods her head to you both and walks over to the door with you and Nina, “Goodbye, hopefully we'll get to do business again some day, It's good to know some people can get the job done these days.” she shakes both you and Nina's hands before leaving the Bar. You've got enough money to see Kay now, you didn't even need Mikko to go stealing, well, extra never hurt…

poal.me/ukrpa3

I too want this.

I was originally hoping that we romance Duce and marry into the family, but Revolver Klaralot works too.

No not a tank fighting game.

I want the girls to comically beat each other up.

I have no fucking clue what these mad cunts want to do, it seems half of them are pulling to jump from girl to girl, and the other half want to make sure we keep up with obligations to avoid game-ending consequences like Klara sending a tank through the wall of your apartment because it's been a week since she's spoken to us.

Have some reading Glorianas

It's not my drive; I just found it on Sup Forums - thought I'd share it for anyone wanting to learn Moonspeak.
If I were learning Japanese right now though, I'd go for the introduction book first (to get a general idea of the language) then move on to the handbook to learn the language in depth.

Now I see why Erwin always wears that dumb hat.

Holy shit, Erwin without hat is dangerously cute.

Come to think about it, everyone looks way cuter without their chuuni getup.

>tfw Skullgirls x GuP crossover never
Why exist desu

>everyone looks way cuter without their chuuni getup.

Being Nishi's husband must be great. She greets you the moment you enter home, giving you a hug and a kiss. Wearing nothing but an apron, she asks you what you want: a bath, dinner, or her? You obviously choose her, and she leads you to the bedroom and starts to pull down on your pants. Staring at your dick, she inserts it in her mouth and lets it go deeper and deeper down her throat. She goes up and down on your dick, every inch of your length has vanished inside of her esophagus. Nishi goes faster and your pleasure is increasing by the second. You suddenly feel warmth all over your dick, but you didn't think you cum. You look down and see brown vomit coming down from Nishi's mouth all your dick. Nishi pulls off, coughing and crying. But it's okay, you comfort your waifu because little does she know that you married her because of your emetophilia.

Why isn't there a pic of this yet?

Erwin is kinda goofy without the hat. Somehow you can take her more seriously with her getup on.

>Special moves involves team members and their respective tanks

It'd be like that JoJo fighting game.

Probably really bad as a game, but really fun for fanservice.

>They aren't going to shower and quickie Nina before seeing Kay

0/10

Good point. We just spent a bunch of time with Erika, so we probably smell really bad. Plus the car ride can't have helped.

I'd still play the shit out of it desu.

What's the bloody loli doing now?

Erwin is just too silly without her costume, how weird.

>Arisu's special involves the Boko theme song playing and her getting a huge power buff

Second season get announced yet?

>wanting to stick a dick in crazy again
Just leave her alone for the eventual spin-off...

It's only been like 2 days, she's not at the point for glorious preggo sex yet...

i want duce to cream on my pasta

not crazy she ist our wife

Kay should put her hair in a pony tail more.

So is Nina and maybe Arisa.

Hell, if we go by the amount of sexual assaults, we can probably add in Momo and even Mika to this harem.

I want to shoot Kei with an AR-15

>Momo's consists of firing a barrage of projectiles and only one hitting
>Katyusha calls Nonna and sits on her shoulders for a temporary buff + new combo moves
>Maho sends her lapdog Erika
>Mika literally steals the opponent's health
>Nishi's pretty obvious desu

Is Kay half american?

does she have a name now?

nina and klara wives momo drugged does not count and arisa is a whore

Puking?

>She vomits

In all seriousness, I'd play the shit out of this. Too many GuP things that I want to exist will never happen and that hurts me.

Also
>Momo's consists of firing a barrage of projectiles and only one hitting

I want to see this so badly.

She sicks on your dick?

Arisa is a tragic heroine.

She want's the D, but is cockblocked by user AKA our actions.

I hate you all

>She want's the D.
She literally walked out when we were giving her the D.

ignore her we have BDSM wife.
is my obsession with this because my last name is gray?

There is nothing wrong with puking.

In a way. Her body is Japanese, her soul is American.

When did Nishi puke anyway?

When she was giving an user a blowjob.

>Be Kei's soul
>Get shot

That is one fucking pissed off Nishi, is that RW?

Yeah because we hadn't even confessed to her yet, or even gone out anywhere with her. She would have melted. Also we had just gotten caught with Momo who would have GLADLY fucked us right then and there.

Sorry the joke was just right there.

I like Nishi. She's a good gal.

tumblr erp cancer.

She does the shooting.

subtle kek

>is that RW?
Probably; canon Nishi can't get mad.

Actually that wasn't the CYOA. That was just a random user.

How disgusting.

where is this sorter?

Reminder that Chi-ha-tan girls are canonically best wives and mothers.

my pic

Perfect

Chubby is the worst girl!

Girls und Waffes when?

They are also best girls in general.

But first, you think you need a shower, it's been just about 24 hours since you hit the road. You take Nina's hand and lead her out of the bar, heading to your office for a shower. Once you're there, you jam the key into the lock and turn slowly, you have to kick the bottom of the door a few times to swing it open, but you manage to get inside. Everything is exactly how you left it, you walk quickly to the fridge and retrieve two beers you'd been keeping inside, giving one to Nina. You quickly skull the beer down to refresh yourself before going ahead and using the shower, you tell Nina to just watch some television or something while she waits. Nina just smiles at you as her eyes dart around the room.

You turn on the shower, and soon get inside once it's at temperature. You usually like singing classic rock in the shower, but hold off due to Nina being here, even if it's her it's still embarrassing. You end up humming the tune to Dr. Feelgood loudly anyway, unable to hold it in, do you even like that song? Your thoughts and hummings is interrupted by a few short knocks on the door. “A-user, I'm smelly too, c-can I shower...with you?” Nina says bashfully from the other side of the door. You've never showered with a girl before, this is a rare new experience, maybe you should take up Nina's offer?

poal.me/1srwzf

Totsugeki-ing aside, they are the most vanilla girls. So yes, I guess they'd be ideal wives/ mothers.

Requesting more pizza Duce.

>When you cum inside her

>I didn't ask for this.

The idea of Nishi just charging in and giving you a deepthroat without planning or preparing before hand, thus vomitting due to your dick hitting her gag reflex is pretty hot.

this one really makes me think

The mail came today. At long last I have my Gloriana spoon.

Time to brew some Pekoe.

Duce is waiting for her daily foot worship

Where'd you get it from?

Yahoo auctions.

I'm more interested in the tea set? Where did you get such a fine set from?

Ducefags are lucky they 'fixed' her in the OVA.

I'd love to see her fan base count if she was still a hard-ass.

>meanwhile Erika's still shit
I like them both desu

>Maho doujin and Duce and her brother doujin
when did this happened?

Getting sick of this.

Post dirty and smelly Oreo

I love her

It's a Midwinter set I found in an Op Shop/Thrift store.

So a Charity shop?

Oreo takes a bath everyday, hoping to one day relive Onryo's story.

Why does the thought of a girl smelling bad turn me on so much?

Something really really off about that.

Duce's feet have unanimously been declared as "perfect" by Sup Forums, do not despair that it is being recognized.

I think he will do this everyday until you like it

huh. do they make tea sets too. WHY NO TEA SET

Its all ive got. Take it.