Wacky Wilson Won't Win

When is Wacky Wilson going to shut up?
I'm all for the first amendment right to free speech but someone needs to slap this bitch.
She's just throwing shit at the wall like the monkey she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs
youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI
youtube.com/watch&v=Nd7-UCjZc3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snap it to a Slim Jim

I live near her district. It's around 60% niggers and the rest are Hispanics. She'll keep winning because the people there are retarded

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

It's "snap into a slim Jim", pleb

good point.
this is just awkward though.

She has already won. Days of negative coverage for Trump and his handling of gold star families. An incident that trump ignored for 12 days is now on everyone's radar. We know Niger defence forces asked for better security (like Benghazi). We know Trump was aware of operations there so as commander ans chief authorized them. Trump was asked abouy the incident and instantly started bashing Obama. Trump was the first to politicise the issue. For a man who says taking a knee disrespects the troops, he sure likes to whore them out for political gain.

>I'm all for the first amendment to free speech but (violates the first amendment to free speech)

Wacky wilson also proved 4 star general Kelly is a political stooge and a liar.

Trump hates the troops

A fucking Ambassador didn't die you fucking twat, I'm sure they weren't in an all out fight for their lives for over 12 hours either. Regardless the major reason Benghazi mattered was because Clinton let a fucking Ambassador die and it was the first since like the fucking 70s or something.

oh wow, this is like when everyone is talking about how stupid my little pony is and then someone walks in and starts talking about how good it is, despite clearly hearing them bagging it.

I just don't know what to say, it's almost as if liberals are so detached from reality that you can't technically call them sane.

>Days of negative coverage for Trump
wow what an achievement

Empty Barrel Wilson is why there are even troops in Niger to begin with.

>when the shills who don't know how to engage within a conversation show up

it's just like commenting on a reddit post, right? Or a youtube video?

Rodeo Clown Wilson pushed for Niger to grandstand for the bring back our girls stunt. This was years ago, and we have troops dying there today for thankless fucking niggers that aren't even US citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs

She IS an empty barrel that grandstands on dumb shit shit just like you would expect. Prime example.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmg1aY6_AJI

And of course, Kelly is right, that she took time to make it about her.

youtube.com/watch&v=Nd7-UCjZc3U

It's always negative coverage of Trump, no matter what.

But Americans are seeing more and more disgusting figures from the DEM party. The core of your party is nothing but a bunch of animals.

and i have no fucking clue what this counter-shillbot is

what the fuck is going on with this board

She's already winning, that's why you're so worried. You know Trump is incapable of shutting up, he won't be able to stop sperging even if Wilson stopped making him look like a fool.

She made Gen. Kelly look like a fool, and all she had to do was NOTHING. A bunch of Sup Forumsfag level staffers gave him some fake news story about her bragging about getting funding for an FBI building to make her look bad.

Took about 5 seconds for people to find out not only was she not in Congress at the time, but the video has her not taking any credit other than to help get the building named after to slain agents.

Trump is "shooting down" which is a big no-no but Trump's to much of a thin-skinned faggot to shut up and stop making it worse. You think this hurts Wilson? She's a Congresswomen her constituency already hates Trump and she's obviously delevring for them.

Trump can't say that, the vast majority can't fucking stand him and him being a troll on twitter is the #1 reason.

Trump can't win her, but he's going to make it much, much worse for himself. He can't help it.

This is literally what the Dems are doing with Trump and he can't stop being a fucking syphilis infected old fag autist. You actually believe this looks bad or is working against the Dems? HAHAHAHA. The people who believe that shit are already Trumpcucks.

I generally like to ruin their shitty posts, but this week, General Kelly really struck a nerve with me.

And the rodeo clown hates the tropps, you dipshit.

your party is nothing but perverts, niggers, losers. the more you show your rock stars, the more Americans are disgust3ed.

This is why Trump won.

please, parade your all your shecoons, it really helps the left.

>HAHAHAHA

you are right but what's with your pirate flag? are you one of those JeepFags who fly the pirate flag thinking you are so bad ass as you look for dick? you butt pirates are the new LeatherDaddies that were left in the 80s

good image

Wilson herself will probably come out of this just fine, if not better than where she started. She'll be a hero to her district which is 90% Democrats, she's basically bulletproof and now she gets to We Wuz with the big boys.

Trump wins because the Democrats are promoting a retarded black woman who dresses like a fucking pimp as the face of their party, you can almost feel Minnesota turning red.

big if true

>Days of negative coverage for Trump and his handling of gold star families
What happened? It's such trite and boring bullshit that most people haven't been following it. Did another Democrat complain that Trump is a meanie doo doo head?

So much Soros shilling going on in here.

>1488
witnessed