Blue pilled, alt lite: MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EUROPE AND ESTABLISH A CALIPHATE

>blue pilled, alt lite: MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EUROPE AND ESTABLISH A CALIPHATE
>blue pilled, alt right: SHITSKINS ARE GOING TO RACE MIX WITH EUROPEANS AND DESTORY THE PURITY OF EUROPE
>redpilled, monarchist/traditionalist: The muslims will eventually conform to (((western liberal values))) nothing will change, they will eventually just as pozzed as native Europeans. In fact, it's easier to argue that they are the real victims, because their descendants will be degenerate liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP the cuck: Letting Muslims into Europe will be good in the long term, just look at what it did to the Balkans!
>Disregard the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood is explicitly trying to "destroy western civilization from the inside out"

oy vey

whats his name

Your post is retarded in so many ways.
Putting that aside, remember, she's not asking for it :^)

>muslims conforming
I think you meant cuckservative you faggot.

>redpilled, monarchist/traditionalist: The muslims will eventually conform to (((western liberal values))) nothing will change, they will eventually just as pozzed as native Europeans. In fact, it's easier to argue that they are the real victims, because their descendants will be degenerate liberals.
This is true. I know of a few second generation muslims here in Leafland and they all act like niggers and do drugs. But they still have to go back.

>The muslims will eventually conform

sound like you got a bad case of niggerloverism.

>traditionalist: non-European non-native systems of beliefs and traditions have no value and must be purged*
On top of that, traditionalism stood, stands and always will be on the side of ethnocultural blood puritanism

More pic relate op or gtfo.
Coke bump

>destroy western civilization

you mean the beautiful civilization that brought us women's voting rights and 40 year old pony cartoon autists wont get to continue because it will be conquered by real men? oh noooo :(((((

is this slut naked under the maxi? asking for a friend

No those are the tools they are using to destroy the civilization that has existed for thousands of years before it.

If that woman with the bulging crotch were in Muslim Europe, how long would she last before Abdul raped her because of his sexual emergency?

>purity of Europe
>Europeans are literally genetically race mixed mutts in the first place
I never understood why you niggers go on and on about racial purity

>Posts revolting pig acting like an animal
>Thinks that's attractive
Nigger detected. Fuck off.

Yes this might very well happen but why not bring our most toxic weapon, which you stated correctly is western liberalism, to them so they don't come here in the fist place?

Shes wearing a maxi dress that is pulled between her legs by tugging the dress from back. i.e. naturally, its not form fitting

Muslims can have europe but they WONT take my land. NO MUSLIMS WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

They do not assimilate, they are being brought here in greater numbers. I do not care if they are violent or not, they are not us and their being brought here is policy literally called replacement migration with the expressed purpose of replacing Europeans. I do not have to support being replaced in my homeland. go to hell shill.

>The muslims will eventually conform

That’s not what I asked, brother Leaf. My question is how long she would last in Muslim Europe asking to be to object of Hamid’s sexual emergency? The point is that she can get away with sluttiness in America (just look at the shelves: she’s in the US) because we don’t have the Muslim problem that Europe does; the Muslim lack of self-control will lead to the rape of all women not wearing burqas.

Blacks have been in the US more or less since its inception and even they have yet to assimilate.

What makes you think religious zealots with similar cognitive problems similar to those of blacks are going to assimilate, especially when europeans bend over backwards for these people and give them no reason to assimilate?

Lanie Morgan

Ah, i see

Mega pilled: its all three

Appropriately situated in the dairy section, I see.

delicious

>enlightenment, it doesnt matter we are all going to die anyway

i remember once when this pale girl, could be no more than 20, came into my store wearing exactly this.

You could see every detail, every curve, her nipples, the faint signs of cellulite in her thighs and buttocks. The way her 'dress' if you can call it that enveloped around her hanging, freely swinging yet perky breasts and pointing nipples was particularly arousing. I couldn't stop sneaking a look, and I had a raging boner. My entire break was spent wanking off in the toilets after.

nice tale

I like it and am thinking about a yellow teethed british faggot jerking off to himself thanks

>wanking off in the toilets
You could have found a woman with whom to make a baby and raise the British birthrate. Instead you flushed Britain’s future down the toilet. Your masturbation is the genocide of your own people.

how and why?

>blue pilled, alt right: SHITSKINS ARE GOING TO RACE MIX WITH EUROPEANS AND DESTORY THE PURITY OF EUROPE
calm down OP. as i stated in another thread the second X chromosome of white women has shrunk. its turning into a Y chromosome. they arent even really women if they were born after 1985. your pic looks like a tranny.

the muslims are dying out because of inbreeding and whites screwed themselves with a pharmaceutical blunder which they tried to spread in east asia but japan could repair the damage they fixed it within 7 years of the discovery but america couldnt or wouldnt and europe got hit too

I don't care. No woman will ever desire me again.

No wonder you don’t love your race or your country: you don’t even love yourself. You need to learn how to love again, user. Love is the foundation of all nationalism.

Mmmmmmm pussy

easy for you to say since you're probably a happy normie.

I work a shit job at shit hours, I play videogames, I browse Sup Forums, then I sleep. That's how it is, and that is my lot in life.

That doesn’t mean that you have to play, browse, or sleep alone, user. Wake, arise, lift, read, better yourself, and find a waifu.

criminally underrated

Hello goyim, nice to see you here

that slut is frumpy as shit but i'd still hit it

geghe