Fate Harem or Gundam

Which would you rather have, the Fate Harem or your own Nu Gundam?

strawpoll.me/11058150

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKCCNMyKNJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can non-newtypes even control the psychoframe and fin funnels?

I don't even care if it's just a plastic model, I'll still take it over the Fate harem

Gundam fucking sucks. I'll chose fate harem to whore them out for $$ and build better mechs.

Gonna run out of propellant eventually with the Nu Gundam. However, Seibah and Rider will run on semen so you tell me which is the more economical choice?

Also, newtype nonsense will probably send a T to make me UNDERSTAND everyone, which I have no interest in doing.

Gundam doesn't know how to please a man, so i take fate harem

>Illya
I won't even keep the old hags.

They both stink.

I can keep one and sell it for a better thing but I digress. I'd rather not take money that reminds me of such a filth

You have shite taste

Gundam
>Instantly killed and robbed by the CIA

Harem
>Eternally reminded of my uselessness as I'm some sort of trophy-husband for a bunch of overpowered entities

At least the harem gets you some really good sex.

Which one is more useful to conquer the world, the giant robot or the harem with magical powers? The robot is more powerful but it's a bigger target, Saber and Rider on the other hand can turn invisible and steal shit or assassinate people. And with Ilya's magic you can control people.

Destroy the CIA, you twat!

>really good sex
Sure you can tell yourself whatever you want.

I choose the gundam because disregarding the fact that they are objectively shit military vehicles even the raw material/technology value is enough to set me up for life.

I think the idea was that you would be something like a Gundam protagonist, not that a giant fucking robot is dropped in front of your house.

Fate harem will leach your soul just for the Mana.
Saber's noble phantasm is nowhere near the size of a nuke.

If you wish to conquer the world, the Gundam is where it's at. The symbol of wold conquest has no need to hide

Well, it depends. Do I get to be Char? The Gundam is accessory, I just want to be Char.

>Nu Gundam
Make it the Death Scythe, Epyon, or Exia and we got a deal.

Could I replace the non-Rin entities in the harem with additional back up copies of Rin?

Excalibur or Medusa's Pegasus would btfo gundams.

Newtype psychoframe magic is probably only Medea or Rin level stuff.

Can I compromise and get Rin and a GM II?

They really fuck up this question by making it the Nu Gundam. It's one of the best looking suits in the entire series. If you fucking gave me the choice between the magical Chinese girls or a guntank, I'd probably take the Harem, but you literally can't beat the Nu Gundam as far as having everything you'd want in a death machine goes.

Why would Char pilot the Nu you idiot?

How do I get the Nu Gundam up into space where its weapons actually work?

Goddamn, the Nu Gundam is so fucking sexy.

>Material/technology to sell for money
Boyo, you can use the Fate Harem to make magic. Freaking MAGIC into the real world. Who needs a robot specialized in laser light shows when you've got reality to warp?

Fate/Unlimited Harem Works

Do I get to choose one as a servant? In that case I choose Rider. Seibah is my waifu, Rider is a good servant.

How about a gundam harem OP? Can I have that instead?

Not even really close. Three different flavors of magical-powered sexual and a bonus daughteru is way better than something I can't even use to its fullest ability.

>Roux, Dianna, Ple 2, Marida Cruz, and Haman will never be in your harem
Why even live?

fucking flawless taste except for Ple 2

The Gundam s clearly just dropped in front of your house.

Nu Gundam. That's not even a fucking question.
I'll attract so many bitches with it. Chicks DIG giant robots.

I honestly hate this style of decal. Especially the big red "AMURO RAY".

>moved a fucking asteroid out of earth orbit with Newtype magic
Gee Bill

It's not like you can just create a psycho-field whenever you want.

Stopping the asteroid required the entire population of the Earth Sphere to be in perfect harmony, or something. Besides, you need two psychoframes to do it.

Can I have the Hi Nu?

>fate
in to the trash

Hi-Nu is ugly.

Nigger I'd be happy with just Ilya

W-well the Hi Nu is not just for show a-anyways!

>choose Gundam
>donate it to science
>it gets reverse engineered and science gets advanced by hundreds of years
>go back to shitposting on Sup Forums without a bunch of 3dpd following me around

There is not other choice.

>I'll attract so many bitches with it
>he wants to attract 3dpd
Idiot.

I don't know how to ride a Gundam so I'll take the girls.

Does the Nu Gundam even work under Earth's gravity? The funnels definitely don't, and the frame is probably made out of some lightweight material that was never meant to support it standing up.

>implying you know how to ride a girl

Fuck your options I want my waifu.

Nice opinion but I like the symmetry as much as I like the Nu's asymmetry. I definitely prefer the Nu overall but the "wing" look for the Hi Nu looks pretty nice imo and has a functional purpose as recharge stations for the funnels. I also like how it kinda looks like the Sazabi in the fuel tanks and stoutness.

Well, at least it's not the Custom.

projecting?

Will the Fate harem only include those four, or can we choose who'll be in the harem?

I like the centurion head design, I think its a nice touch.

I you can pick other people from those pictured it would only be fair that you can also pick another mobile suit.

In which case there is even less reason to take the harem of fateshit bitches.

>>Instantly killed and robbed by the CIA
>be a gundam protag
>get killed by the shady organization
git gud bitch, don't die before they send psychologically unstable female pilots after you

Joke's on you OP, Nu Gundam is mai waifu.

Can I get a 00 Raiser instead?

I was basing this on the assumption that either option involved going to 2D land.

Get the gundam, go to the space destroy every satellite, then go to the Antarctic or the Arctic and spam beam lasers from a altitude high enough to destroy a % of the ozone layer, through the ozone photodissociation and melt the ice with the laser beams.

Why would you do that?

>beachfront property

I'll take Fate harem but I pick the harem. I might want a Gundam though, maybe if it's 00 Qan[t], Banshee, Sinanju, Strike Freedom, or 0 Gundam. Actually this is hard choice for me, why not both.

>Nu Gundam winning
I knew you weren't bound by fag gravity, Sup Forums

>no Sakura
Gundam it is, then.

>A harem that has been used by old men from a shit series or a fucking gundam.
I'll take the fucking gundam thank you very much.
World domination is right around the corner.

>4 average bitches vs a giant fucking robot
>There are people in this thread who aren't picking the GIANT FUCKING ROBOT

Fate girls are pretty hot, and the OP didn't specify if the harem is limited to those in the picture, so I can't exactly blame them.

I want Tohsaka Rin and Luvia

Not if you bring friends.

>I don't get to pick neither the harem nor the Gundam.

>both cost a lot of money to maintain

>one kills all of your enemies
>the other just kills you

Gundam.
Sell it for big $$$ to the government
laugh and grow fat
become middle age
Hire Rin

If you were a pretty blonde girl you could get Rin for free.

>get gundam
>fly all over the world
>destroy and genocide every muslim country
>find every single refugee camp and stomp people like ants
>hunt down every globalist bigwig

Thats assuming if i also get the gundam protagonist powers that come with owning a gundam so i can power my psychoframe for whathefuckjusthappened abilities with my giant robot suit

>nu gundam
Make it a Exia and we have a deal.

O hai Sup Forums

>2016
>not being a Newtype

Gundam. If I can erase FGO's existence as a bonus, I choose the harem.

I'll take the harem.

Nu's boring and its three face vents are ugly, if it was most any other Gundam it'd be a different story.

Old fat men get Rin for free.

>hai
Fuck off idiot

Old Fat Men have to pay. Rin only gives it for free for those she actually wants between her legs. And that is either pretty Blonde Girls or Sword Autists.

How about if it were Dougram?

If you swap Nu for 00 Qan[T], then gundam, GN-powered shit can't run out of propelant.

Setsuna its 300 years too early.

Isn't the gundam shit in reality?

You can't even use it's fin funnels in atmosphere.

Illya > Everything

I choose Nu Gundam because it isn't just for show.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKCCNMyKNJc

What about Brown Illya, or Illya's gay friend?

Gundam. Fate harem is shit

def don't want to have a gundam
I can fuck a harem, all a gundam will give me is a profound sense of agony over all the death I was unable to prevent

Fate harem solely for the fact that I would become an enemy of every country if I got a Gundam. Do I get every girl from Fate?

I would rather have a Gundam harem.

Tell me Sup Forums, who would be in your Gundam harem. I would have Marida, Feldt, Emma, Dianna, and Allenby.

The fucking Gundam of course. What would I even do with the harem?

I'd be happy with just Medusa.

Exia, Nu Gundam, Gundam X Divider, EZ-8

Dianna, Haman, Kamille, Sayla, Allenby.

death machine have no purpose if you don't intend to kill anyone.

Killing people will ensure you have enemies and since you are not in a gundam universe with plot armor, you are going to die horribly after being ambushed in your sleep, during sex or when dining.

Rick Dom, Acguy, Virtue, and Seravee.

I want just Illya.

Wait a minute. Doesn't being a Gundam protag give you mad murdering skills?