I do not feel at all threatened by feminism, minorities or the idea of white genocide. Am I just super #privileged...

I do not feel at all threatened by feminism, minorities or the idea of white genocide. Am I just super #privileged, or am I too manly to notice that I'm in grave peril?

You're ignorant

>manly
You misspelt stupid.

Brussel sprouts make me fart

You should be checked to see if you're a sociopath.

your feminist daughter will be raped by niggers and then killed.

Assuming I have kids, I guess.

Feminism threatens you regardless, especially if you're a woman.

What is wrong with being a sociopath ?

>life's good for me
>there must not be a real problem after all

90IQ at best.

You're not manly enough to notice your society is in grave peril. The strong man ignores threats because he knows he will survive. The over man responds to them because he knows others won't.

Your brain has been damaged

You're just a Rick and Morty fan

Big ass feet.

Holy fuck big foot! She's breed worthy for sure!

No amount of manliness will save you from a degenerate society.

I unironically am a "sociopath." It means low agreeableness, low neuroticism, low conscientiousness.

It's not a problem if you can recognize that fucking people over will not advance your life.

You’re just an ignorant dumbass. There are billions of you.

I'm going to be charitable and assume you believe that the complaints of BLM and feminists are valid, too.

Evuropa is calling

You grew up in a melting pot. You don't know what it's like to be in an all-white environment, so you don't know what it's like to see that slowly slipping away.

Find a flaw. This is for Europe but is very much true for America as well.

You're just myopic. When every other identity group of people are forming political organizations based on those identities, and only white men are not, it is inevitable that the interests of white men qua white men will not be represented, and they will become the persecuted group.

most people probably do feel threatened on some level by societal change against their favor, even if they're not conscious of why they feel threatened.

It just means you're alpha enough to know what a real threat is and what is not. Beta males get scared easily.

Homosexuals should be put to death.

This is my intuition as well. As soon as brown people come knockin at the door them Euros lose their shit.

>White alleles are recessive
>Shitskin alleles are dominant
There's your flaw. Allele is also misused in this context.

Fucking people over will advance your life... That's the problem with sociopaths, we all know this fact, but empathy and social conscience keep us from doing so. However a sociopath is highly impulsive, manipulative and has no concern for the well being of others or society at large so there is very little stopping them from achieving what they want at the expense of others.

Your not a male, or white. Your a fat nigger whore. *Period*

>Be feminism
>create a society where women no longer get to have a largely happy life staying at home and taking care of your own children, rather have to now enter the workforce and have an overall much shittier life than before
Mfw feminism btfo women

You're*

*You're. Go to college, user! Start contributing to society!

No, youre just fucking blind.

>evuropa

The worst form of feminism is when they are actually right about their opinions. Taking my country into account, feminists are as obnoxious as Western ones, yet somewhat Islamic regime really strengthens their hands and I feel empty-handed against their mostly delusional and unreal allegations.

As someone that doesn't make a whole lot of money I am pretty threatened by minorities because I have to live near them

So more brown people are going to work for my sons than do for me?
Less white people sounds good to me as a white guy because it means less competition.

This is how Northern Swedes are like.

Fuccccccccking grammar nazi's. Wat's teh mattlers? Do U n0t liek da w@y i $p3@k?

>*You're. Go to college, user! Start contributing to society!
I prefer to stay away from commie indoctrination & listen...nigger, i've done more for society than you will EVER be able to comprehend. Try harder for daddy Hitler next time though. I love it XD

I don't feel threatened by feminism, but it does make me hate modern women with every fiber of my being for the resulting psychotic behavior.

DeVry online, eh?

Low test causes lack of ability to assess threat, so you are just a soyboi cuck without knowing it.

our race is going to die. also nice feet in op image

Norrbotten här.
Dra åt helvete
Mvh

You are not in peril. Your children may be.

>I do not feel at all threatened by feminism, minorities or the idea of white genocide. Am I just super #privileged, or am I too stupid to notice that I'm in grave peril?
FTFY

>unironically admits to being low conscientiousness so he can call himself a sociopath in order to increase his edge factor

Sad!

No use for it. I have a record. And "for the record" I was in college. I had a 3.6 gpa...riiiiight up until the point that I found out that with my *record* I would NEVER be able to get a job doing what I was majoring in. So I switched gears. Now im in that whole what I discovered what I was REALLY good at naturally, have to "recruit" me. It can't be another way. I have to 'prove myself' and I am trying. I fixed 70% of my record and am in a stallmate until I can finish the rest. I "WANT" DHS/FBI so bad I can taste it....daily.

/thread

I personally do not give a fuck about any group who makes generalizations. Being a male should not automatically get you entitled as a potential rapist or sociopath.

You are just indifferent to the future of your children. But hey, you do you.

>Do U n0t liek da w@y i $p3@k?
It has nothing to do with liking it or not. If you change English to suit your needs, you are no better than the nogs

>am I too manly to notice that I'm in grave peril?

Pretty much. People who feel threatened, especially by this abstract shit, are wimps.

>Oh no they're replacing us
Then have some kids idiots.

>people
Feminists are not right about their opinions even in your country. They ignore their privileges and advantages, always claim they are victims that must have other people's (men's) money and the power in society. It won't stop before they control 100% of all money and power. I know, I live in Sweden.

>not wanting to get murdered like the rhodesians and white haitians makes you a wimp

Please wander into a ghetto at night and enjoy the fruit of being a white guy in a black neighborhood you mentally retarded monkey.

Such fear. Such anger. Yes you are totally a well balanced masculine fella.

Hush Lil baby, all will be okay.

if you don't have kids, you're not a man. you're a biological failure

I feel the same way.

These things dont affect people like me. The only men who bitch about feminism and minorities are the same dudes who are incel and dont lift.

Yet you probably feel threatened by Trump.

mmmm feet

With a post like that I would bet a lot of money that you are short and/or fat.

You just have a woman's brain and don't have the instinct or ball's to want to fight for and protect the tribe. Woman have a whimsical devil may care, mutable attitude. Men are about law, borders, boundaries. So maybe you should just shut the fuck up and suck your thumb and not make anymore threads.

?

With a post like that I can tell ur a twig armed queer, but I only need to look at your flag to figure that out

Setting the bar pretty low there.

No you just don't think about future generations of men and probably don't care about the future of humanity, which is why you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

all women I've ever met wanted to me to fuck them, why should I be threatened exactly?

I feel threatened by those skis she's got.

you're not enough of an angry loser who has been ~wrong and disappointed~ so now you seek out revenge from anyone but the actual people who hurt you

michelle?

WELL FUCK MY ASS AND FILL ME WITH BABY BATTER!
I HOPE I COME OUT OF THERE LOOKING LIKE A BAVARIAN CREAM PIE MADE OF MY ASS!

You'll change your tune when you keep having to apply for jobs because less qualified black womynz are hired over you.

No one is in grave peril unless there's a gun pressed to your head and you need to choose what to do RIGHT FUCKING NOW. There are too many people on this forum who've had it too easy in life in their cozy western countries and have literally no idea what danger is.

Since when is a sociopath highly impulsive? Wouldn't that put them in a psychopath category?

post your resume. take out your name. i'm sure it will be so basic and mediocre we won't be able to identify you.

>ayo ayo hol up niggas, I live in a shithole where some hobo threatened me with a knife once, I know REAL LIFE
fuckin lmao, Boris

they will want to fuck other good looking males and make you raise another man's kid

OK, would you like to tell me how you are in danger?

Demographics matter. When she's being raped by subhumans she at least will understand the folly of feminism even if your sheltered ass doesn't.

I'm 100% safe right now smoking a joint

So I take it you're currently on the front-lines of the struggle, user? (Also, invalid: she's Indian).

>Please ignore my previous comment, I meant to agree with you.

Nobody is threatened by minorities. It's when you are the minority in your own country that you will be threatened

you're too naive to realize all of those things you listed are explicitly against you.

the first two are code words for the third word.
so you should embrace the 14 words, if you are white. but i get the sneaking suspicion you are not.

I think you mean "implicitly." Common mistake.

feminism and minorities literally blame whites for their problems. p explicit desu

Feminism has impacted society in a positive way. Women have more rights, they're less likely to be catcalled and sexually harassed by men in public. I love minorities because it's nice to experience different cultures without having to travel around the world. They spice up our cuisines, because lets face it, white people can't cook.

>everything about this post
kys leaf

>or the idea of white genocide

are you white? if so, why wouldn't you feel threatened by getting murdered?

this
y'all ignant

>Feminism has dropped reproduction rates below replacement values so as to have a need to import immigrants
>Canadian sees this as somehow a benefit to the society that's literally collapsing
checks out

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Feminism is literally a virus destroying the West, so you really should be worried about it.

I like big feet on actual women, am I a fag

>3 There's.
>There
>Their
>They're
Im baked most of the time, and could give a shit less about grammar...this isn't school.