New Game

Guys help I want to get ecchi with nenecchi. Like, I really want to stick my penis in her, I just think it would feel great nutting in a developed, mature woman like her, because I am attracted to developed, mature women.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rcnrbu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make friends with a steam roller

I don't getcchi

Save a front row seat for me if you want to have a bro there to cheer you on while you nail that bombshell.

Nenecchi is so retarded. How can she be the same age of my cute Aoba?

Dude that's kinda gay

also I lack the wiener confidence to be in front of an user naked

>regularly has tea parties and wastes time talking about their personal life and hobbies
>chastise others for discussing work related topics during working hours
>require permission for people to leave their desks
>wastes everyone in the entire company's time because someone stole her girlfriend's pudding
>force people to stay overnight to fix bugs without any sleep
>won't even let them go home early the day after when they're about to collapse from exhaustion

Fuck managers. They are the worst people.

Do your job properly and your manager won't bother you, faggot.

I just have one thing to say: Anal pudding lub

Special - Chapter 05

>Aoba with tits
>first line of dialogue: wait this isn't right

damn straight

Most girls show some cleavage when they lean over, besides Chihaya.

Fairies Story looks worse every time they show it.

I want to fuck Aoba in the ass.

That is the third panel.

Yeah, they're making video games, not operating on people's heads, I don't really understand what the manager lady's problem is with letting people rest. She treats them like fucking elementary schoolers.

Maybe, but this is just silly.

Why is Ahagon so shit? She ruined the whole surprise.

So it begins

epic!!!!!!!

Don't talk shit about your wife.

Anyone else adore how sexy Aoba is in her suit and sneakers? It really turns me on despite her being old.

I NEED ALL OF THE SMUG NEW GAMES please and thank you.

She may be old, but her body is still good. Try to look pass the number thing.

So you're okay showing your insubstantial schlong to an inevitably unsatisfied Nenecchi but would otherwise be wracked in shame were user to become aware of its disappointing dimensions?

I think your priorities may be a bit backwards, bud. Or could it be there's someone you're more interested in intimacy with than our dear, sultry shortstack?

>tricking your students into going to the beach so you can make them stare at your near-naked body

Why is this allowed

You cannot stick your penis in fiction.

I move to return to the question of how this girl could possibly live her life in society without being raped every 3 minutes while walking on the street or riding the train.

>implying the measurements of my manhood don't extend into fictional dimensions

My cute wife Aoba is always sexy.

Picture of someone with a book wrapped around their dick goes here

We will never know.

That shark backpack makes her looked so mature and sexy

Because they don't live in New York

>disappointing dimensions
Oh. But why not:

>substandard schlong
>nefariously nonchalant Nenecchi

Come to think of it. If you lived in moe 2D world. Wouldn't the sheer amount of cute girls walking around making it seem like nothing special?

>could it be there's someone you're more interested in intimacy with than our dear, sultry shortstack?

Nah, Nene's probably like 4 feet tall so even if my weewee is pretty small I'm sure anything larger than my pinky finger would destroy her, so I'm not really worried about that. However, due to the recent influx of Wendy's employees with 9 inch cocks on Sup Forums, I just get nervous thinking about being around them.

>nefariously nonchalant
I think your thesaurus attempts have left a little to be desired, user. There's a fine line afore alliteration and autism.

Aobas also behind on her part of the project.
She's gonna get behind and slow the development to the point its released in an unfinished state, force it to have a day 1 patch and induce hate from everyone who was excited.
The game will fail and it will be aobas fault.

>recent influx of Wendy's employees with 9 inch cocks on Sup Forums
I don't think that's what they mean by "Baconator"

what happened? those threads are moving way too fast

I want to cum inside Hifumi.

Reminder that Nene is the cutest thing in the universe.
a.pomf.cat/rcnrbu.webm
I'm too shy to go to /wsg/

No, I mean the really good chefs at Wendy's ACTUALLY are making $300,000 and have 12 inch cocks, they are always saying so. I just have to assume that everyone on this website has a huge cock except me. Anyway, I'm sure yours is bigger than mine, which is why I would be nervous.

Hotaru have better overall sketch every time but Aoba seem to have an edge on facial expression.

>implying everything I do in life isn't done to make me look good on Sup Forums

>18-years-old
>acts like a child and has a high-pitched voice

Was she sexually abused as a child?

Because she's an old hag and there are better options.

Hey man fuck you it's cute, sorry you have shit taste

I-I can't stop. This show has provoked my paired passions for auspicious analingus and amorous alliteration to overtake my mind and manhood and left me with no recourse but to post about anal intercourse.

Having a high-pitched voice and childlike behaviors are signs of sexual abuse as a child.

>auspicious
>amorous

Woah there nigger, what do you think I'm fucking Charles Dickens or something? Back to English Honors with you.

I want to stick my tongue deep into that sweaty tomboy's anus and lick it clean after she's biked to work. She by far has the strongest and sweatiest ass juice.

Manga reader here...

I like the coming of age element of this story.

The obviouse growth of Aoba as a rookie. The growth of Kou as a leader. The growth of Nene from the most childish character to the one to a girl with a direction (she seem to found herself love programming).

This story is far from just CGDCT.

Let's see you do better, Wendydick

Sorry to ruin your NTR fantasy, but Nenecchi is pure.

I want to add some of my secret whip cream on Ko-chan's pudding, if you know what I mean...

>s2 never ever

OST when? It's very catchy.

This is your Frenchie tonight.

So all the part timers are female of course, but so is all the background students at Nene's university. You have to wonder why Faries Story 3 has a male MC when there aren't any males in the real world.

Wait, w-what? How did you know I was the guy who brought that up? Was it the Nene that gave it away?

Also I can't do better, I am retarded and speak very literally, hence why I watch anime.

>Nenecchi steals pudding
>Doesn't even apologize directly
>Rin covers for her after making a big deal of it

What the fuck was this shit? Did Nene even learn anything? She needs to experience the ramifications of her actions.

Reverse trap

>monday's over
>nothing to do but wait for next monday
>one day soon there won't be a new episode on monday
I deal with this every 3 months and it never gets any easier

Damn, really makes you think...

Why is it every fucking girl in this show is so cute and would make a god tier waifu?

Nene is going to have the mentality of an elementary schooler her whole life.

>elementary schooler her whole life

And all is right with the world.

>How did you know I was the guy who brought that up?
When you're the only one in the thread using a randomized filename script your image-posts become very easy to recognize.

I want to get Hifumi addicted to deep and passionate rimjobs.

welcome to having a real job in japan

Well is Japan, there probably would only steal her panties from her laundry.
Then again, maybe that's the actual reason she is so shy and feels uncomfortable with guy.

Wait, does being sexually abused as children stop the development of people?
More of them should be abused then

B-b-b-b-b-but I used the random names because I didn't want anyone to recognize me!

Does wikiHow have no limits?

Doki or horrible?

Is Hifumi very fashionable? She dresses nice.

>TEEESTO OWATAAAAA
And then her classmates had to spend the summer vacation recovering from their ruptured eardrums.

Yes. She's into cosplay.

The best place to hide a tree is in the forest.

They are making a Dark Souls moe ripoff

I want to gangbang Hifumi with Sup Forums and get her addicted to musky cock.