In an unexpected turn of events

Millennials ditching religion for witchcraft and astrology.

and this place may as well be ground zero for it

Spooky if true.

because its edgy. nothing more faggot

Each generation does things to try and purposely troll the previous generation

Honestly it's because it's fun

These kids have done so many drugs they're half a retard now. I don't know how they think they're qualified for any highly technical labor.

There is no biggest waste of time than sitting in church for an hour every sunday

Astrology is the last visages of the old pagan religion of rome. Good on women

Its literally the same thing.

come on there has been no shortage of this since the late 60s

Better than kektianity. At least they wont spew the "muh greatest ally" shit and send aid to niggerfrica

>Ditch responsibility.
>Ditch self-sufficiency.
>Ditch face-to-face human interaction.
>Ditch employment.
>Ditch traditional values.

Why the fuck wouldn't they ditch God for some degenerate philosophy involving jacking off into a tree trunk or similar?

They grew up on during a push for atheism, they became atheist but aren't willing to drop the idea that the supernatural exists

Millennial who has been saved by the grace and glory of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross for my Sins.

Deception IS our society, everything has been inverted and turned upside down and inside out, these poor souls, in rebellion against their perceived notions of injustice, place themselves against the Most High and Just Lord of Creation.

May he have mercy on their souls.

True. Being on Sup Forums for 12 hours on a Saturday and every other week day is less of a waste than having to get dressed and go to a social gathering for 1 hour a week.

>all the cucks itt encouraging the girls to perform their esoteric sex magick

>let me tell you
>these young women who are turning to astrology
>you may say that they're just retarded
>but no
>they were, in fact
>SPANKED

Millenials believe Harry Potter is real

hahahahahahahahaha

Would love to see Stefan debate this with Styx.

Millenial here. You would not believe how many people I know who believe in crystals and astrology and superstition and other dumb shit. It's incredibly stupid.

Most younger people are learned and intelligent enough to realize that the religion of their ancestors is probably jusy fairy tales, but atheism leaves them feeling hopeless and without direction in our increasingly chaotic time. Things that actually work to improve your life like meditation, exercise, careful life planning, reading, experimentation etc. require much more determination to folloe through with than smokin weed and doing some star magic or whatever new agey shit is in nowadays.

I’m considered millennial and I’m just converting to nazism

>the religion of the NWO is new age hippie bullshit

haha wow its almost like all those tinfoilers were right

stuff it

Only a tiny percentage of people are wiccans/satanists. And satanists are christians that are just angry at their dads because to worship satan you believe in god and jesus.

Articles like this are just more disinfo and demoralization propaganda.

Because most millennials are retarded, especially the women. I have dated over 100 girls in my age group and the most common line besides "I'm not like other girls" (because she's a slut, but they are all sluts), is when we get a bill at a restaurant and they struggle calculating tip and laugh, "lol I'm no good at math" It's fucking 15%, move the decimal over once, then add half. It's not calculus you bimbo. It's literally about as easy as applying math gets. If you want to tip more that's even easier.

It's the equivalent of not being able to read a street sign and going "Lol I can't read shit" It shouldn't be socially acceptable to be this much of a moron but they are. And those same girls will correct a typo for "You'r" and feel totally smug about it.

Anyways, like 1% of them go into a stem field. They struggle with college algebra, they just don't practice anything math or numbers related. Most of them can't even count change.

demoralization propaganda.
> it's spelled "/pol"

>this is the end game of Fedoras
*breathes in*
AAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!

is KEK witchcraft? i dont consider it that way

>witchcraft

Really?

It's the next step. First they deny God now they begin to accept the devil. Dark times ahead if this continues.(Not that we already don't live in dark times.)

>I have dated over 100 girls in my age group
You must be at least 18 to post here
> reported to authorities

im 24 and converted to christianity, #notallmillennials

>ditch established religion
>pick up some lesser, more stupid religion cuz it's edgy and cool
millennials in a nutshell, everyone

You ever check out Jonathan Kleck's shit on youtube?

You're stupid too. Agnostic all the way, baby.

>stefan molymeme
this fucking guy
that's not even a real study lmao

Witchcraft and astrology are social constructs.

My life picked up after I started hitting the sigil magick. I also started putting more effort into things, but only did so due to the psychological effect of the sigils, like I wanted them to work and I also read the "you can't win the lottery without buying a ticket" stuff. So it has been positive for me!

pretty literally. Look at that stuck up cunt in the middle, this is why I hate big cities bunch of hipster pseudo intellectual cunts

I went to a music festival recently and the entire thing was mired in esoteric occult symbolism, a lot of moon/goddess stuff specifically. There was a book corner with stuff like Prometheus Rising, and the Book of Lies too, which I read before taking some LSD.

This stuff can defintely provide experiences and insight and that's why people like it. Religion can too, but it comes with rules and a higher barrier of entry than a horoscope or psychedelic music.

How openly occult the media at large is becoming is what will ultimately push us away from the pure materialism that's become the public belief system. Of course the goddess worship stuff IS largely materialism in a sense, but it will eventually serve to make people believe in spiritual powers and probably the Christian god in relatively sizable numbers when shit starts getting weirder.

Witchcraft and astrology don't teach a hatred of women like Abrahamic religions.

Did your pachinko winnings double?

It's because you can't get involved with non-structured religions. If you are a Christian, they might ask you to help in your community. If you are wiccan, you can do what you want and nobody is ever going to ask you for anything. As always, it's the easy way of doing things.

>witchcraft
bullshit feminist religion only held together because some herbalism actually works. Dried up newts and bat wings don't.
>astrology
Offers false hopes/justifications and lets people excuse their behavior because of what month they were born.

Imagine believing in Jesus in the year 2017 though. Both sides are fucked up.

I think sites like reddit would be a better fit for you.

Millennial here: nope. Also isn't Witchcraft basically a religion called Wicca?

>Unexpected
Fuck the Harry Potter faggots

>all of Sup Forums excessively believes in meme magic (which is real)
>witchcraft and astrology are "too much"
?

astrology is just straight retardation

Sup Forums is the reborn Thule Society.

This is why the West is falling. College becoming more expensive by the minute is a good thing.

i want to be a celtic druid but i dont want to look like a fucking retarded larper like those millenials

This. Shitlennials are so unoriginal it hurts.

I'm not surprised. Religion would make them conservative and responsible, the two things millennials detest above all else.

Fuck off John Oliver.

This is a false narrative to drown out the light.

Still a religion

So they're ditching religion for......religion?
It's all the same voodoo shit. They're doing it because their peers think it's edgy or cute. That is the quintessential motivation for just about everything anyone does now.

>Implying we didnt tulpae trump in to the white house with meme magic

They're going to be future Phoebes.

>ditching one bullshit for another
And we should care why?

Don't you have to be the oldest one in a tribe to be the druid/shaman of the tribe?

All my leftard girlfriends were always into witchcraft and astrology. Really makes ya thunk.

>t-that pic cant be real
>google says otherwise
>mfw...

>Witchcraft
>Astrology
Weaksauce, they will never know the true powers of a WIZARD

>retards retarding.

Nothing new here.

*Spoon clanks intensifies*

that's what normies say about meme magic, and still we memed a meme into office

Maybe you should teach them Magick.

im not in a tribe so can i make my own because that way im the oldest in it

millennials are a complete mistake. theyre an entire generation that was raised wrong

He's right in the sense nature abhors a vacuum. These's leftist weirdos in desperation seek a new "alternative" religion to fill in their gaps. And you can clearly see, "alternative" shit appeals to people who strays from the tried and true. Marxists.

>in these tumultuous times
Kek. As soon as people have their worldview challenged they think it’s historical unprecedented. What fucking jokes.

Are you dumb? That's a shoop of the picture of Porsche showing off a model of a car.

*historically

I know that im cancer in mercury and thus one of the most special snowflakes in whole wide world
thats why i like astrology

I was trolling

Reading about waldensians, gnostics, cathars in the middle ages reminds me of something...

The cathars practised proto feminism, the waldensians - free love.

The cathars also believed that giving birth was a sin.

Are modern SJWs just neo cathars?

Yep, the pic in OP is what the pagan larpers look like.

user that's not how satanism works

I thought the netherlands got their flag changed holy shit.

>nobody expects the gen zyklon inquisition

>they dont believe in magic
>they therefore will be easily influenced by it

Because of 30+ Year old single teachers pushing their False Pregnancy insanity bullshit on to their students.

nah just a vessel of the gods (schizophrenic). Remember to put most of your points into CHA to persuade others to follow you, some into INT to have a bonus to alchemy/herbalism and the rest into WIS to pretend you can cast healing spells.

>Why millenials are ditching one religion for another.

did you know one of my favourite bands form sweden is Witchcraft? they're pretty good, are they famous in your cunt?

Exodus 32:1-10
And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord.
And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
And the Lord said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

His Judgement comes Sup Forums
Repent

It's very simple guys:

Deities use faith like cars use gasoline

Every major deity is effectively transient

El is a Jewish god of destruction, once he runs out of gas a new pantheon will replace him

Simple

Honestly, it's not a bad thing. Let SJWs play around with their witchcraft, I'd rather have them "attack" people by casting spells or some other stupid shit rather than by doxxing, punching, or something that is actively harmful.

Wow they’re real cutting edge

very underrated post

Can you worship Satan without believing in God?

Also, astrology isn't a religion, otherwise it'd be called astroism or something gay like that.