Why are liberals always like "hm where are the tax returns huh?"

Why are liberals always like "hm where are the tax returns huh?"
who the hell cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never seen somebody BTFO Blumpf so frequently. Krassenstein is a hero

commie purge when™

Because there's literally no reason they could argue to argue against Trump's actions on this so they attack him instead.

Libtards literally think everything they don't do is wrong.

Why is this jew worried about opening the JFK files?

They have a retort for everything and an answer for nothing.

Obligatory Krassen(((stein))) post.

Fun fact: Kennedy never released his tax returns

It's just a gaff that started with Nixon

Also

>implying the left can read tax returns

Bankers had Kennedy Killed because he fucked their women, took their money, accepted their power, and double crossed them with Executive order 11110.

Blammo! They can't have the children of their servant bloodlines double cross them like that. The others ... might get ideas.

>(((Krassenstein)))

He's a kike. Search "Krassenstein" + "Jew" on Twitter, and there's a few posts where he admits he's a Jew himself.

He literally just disagrees with every thing Trump says/does using blanket statements and assumptions.

Him and that Korean doctor are just farming leftist lemming retweets in order to promote their small businesses.

My understanding is that him and Robert were a part of that world, but once they got into power they realized how fucked up it is. Ted sold out.

It's the perfect mental trap for liberals. While normals have that exact attitude of who the hell cares, liberals keep harping on the topic making them look unstable. The ones who claim he's not really a billionaire are especially funny.

>leftist faggot tweets

>everything the government did before Trump was good. Please protect us from ourselves! Take my guns, duct tape my mouth shut and bind my hands for my safety!

Why does (((he))) fear the truth?

It's truly a barometer for whether you're dealing with a hyper partisan or someone rational

just like how liberals loved wikileaks until wikileaks exposed them. if Obama had done this they would be singing his praises, SEE HOW OPEN HE IS REEEEE

they're hypocrites and don't even care to hide it anymore

he will release them in about 5-6 years.
It took about that long for Obama to release his fake birth certificate

Seriously, what's Trump afraid of? He's supposed to be the most transparent president ever.

I literally don't give a shit about transparency, I just want results.

Ted got a slap on the wrist for murdering a teenage girl, it's not like he had a choice. He already had his slave collar on.

nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security

great maybe we can audit the fed too with this autistic shitlib energy

Tax returns released by presidents don't tell you anything. They release the first couple pages without schedules. Its a meme. The financial disclosure forms required to run for federal office are way more detailed, and of course, Trump completed those.

Krassen(((stein)))

Daily reminder that wondering how much money another person has is disgusting jewish nonsense