Diversity dept finds diversity offensive

What should we do about this Sup Forumsacks? They posted an email address.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cHv_NcFwlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck u SUU I'm gonna wear TWO sombreros this year

The fat one confound 2 people together with a fat disguise

imagine your job is director of the center for diversity and inclusion
anti-white tuition raising center for investigating hey rabbi fake hate crimes

What does a diversity director pay anyway?
Im white and a man but i can do it, seems easy enough

Fuck white people, they are the devil, conservative ideas are not welcome and everything is offensive.
How hard can it be?

MY CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME

wtf are you doing to yourselves over there?

We'll it's my cultures holiday. Can you "American intellectuals" bombard these faggots with offended Irish e-mails?

>my culture is not a costume
They say as they wear modern clothing created by white culture in a white language

Say they shouldnt be celebrating halloween anyway because its European culture

Holy shit! Are you a diversity director or something?

This would be great, add all holidays with European roots they celebrate here, burn their ass

Only white people could come up with something this dumb and detached from reality, and only white people could convince niggers that it was something to be concerned about.

oy vey

It's okay for POC to disguise as a white man because they oppressed them. We are sick, however, that whitey keeps stealing everyone's culture and he should feel ashamed of it

Literally this.

Political correctness whatever its origin is a white people disease.

Every virtue can be exploited if you're not careful. Empathy as the rest.

>SUU
I went to that university my freshman year. The Women and Children's Center is huge. The education isn't great. You see one of those "Men rape so look out" posters every ten steps.

as a second generation potato nigger let me tell you they don't care. The discrimination is still their. Can't remember a paddy I've met that liked the month of march over here in the states and known quite a few to get in some fights over the holiday. Hell I've even been thrown out of places just for "looking poor and Irish", but no one cares. If your skin color's lighter than the designated pigment it doesn't count.

(((White People)))

White people don't need to announce themselves. We just ARE. Everyone else needs a group, and sometimes we have (((infiltrators))).

If there gonna use the muh culture argument, I say we use it back. Halloween could be use as a method to expose people to other cultures, just at Mexican Americans who use candy skulls to decorate both themselves and house, so if you care about diversity, than you should care about Halloween

Will non whites EVER stop being petulant butthurt children? When every white person is long dead and buried these monkies will still be whining about racism and "systematic oppression".

I'm pure white, but something in my genes or my childhood spares me from this excessive concern.

I also feel zero remorse when killing animals I don't personally take care and think the only animal rights we need are the property rights of their owners of so it's probably in the genes. The aryan protein complex for tree hugging must have skipped over me, and I got some weird nip gene from 100 generations back when my ancestor in britain brought over a wife from the far east.

>tfw no family history stretching back that far
>tfw have yet to fall for the giving the jews your genes meme

>wear sombrero
>get deported

Ummmm sorry sweetie but white people don't have "culture" it was all stolen

WHITES HAVE NO CULTURE
LOOK AT MY CULTURE AND BE JEALOUS
I HAVE CULTURE
WHITES HAVE NONE
LOOK

>I don't actually believe this
youtube.com/watch?v=-cHv_NcFwlU

based Poland rides in to once again save the west.

why do they always want to start a dialog? fuck off, I'm busy, stop talking to me.

I will never understand these people. They're already given their own ethostates.

You tell um' fellow white people.

AKA indian reservations

> What does a diversity director pay anyway?
> Im white and a man but i can do it, seems easy enough

ummmmm no sweetie

Much of the white upper class is morally corrupt and mentally ill, especially in the nothing-to-do segment filled with english teachers and HR managers. It's not news.

They abandoned god, god abandoned them. Their new god is self pity.

If they ever managed their dream of destroying every white nation on the planet they'd be arguing over who gets the bigger pile of burning wreckage based on who whitey oppressed "more" all those years ago(Which is, of course, the reason the world is a pile of burning wreckage now that they're gone).

It doesn't sound like you're willing to try. Attack them on the topic of Halloween throw in "As a minority myself of mexican and black Irish heritage I can tell you I know it is common place for none white people to not know when they are mocked,stereotyped or even whats offensive. In recent months I noticed a huge amount of awareness come forward from each moral campaign your college succeeds in. Which I feel I am speaking to an open community when I suggest to cut down on intolerance on campus to not celebrate this white holiday."

We allowed you to live. That should be enough.

SUU REEE PIG. SUUUU REEEEEEE!

I love you Polandbros. You guys seem cool. As for over here, you must understand that in small southern towns like mine nobody pays any mind to the bullshit at the Universities or in the megacities. Leftism is for the urbanites and students. Normal people don't care.

>(((diversity))) was never about actual "diversity"

Nice shirts. Who's culture are they appropriating?