Voting for Trump is like 'masturbating your way into hell

Why do so many celebrities hate Trump? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Penn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you still not red pilled that actors, even that one in the picture, are whores for (((Hollywood)))?

That they'd suck dick but not spout anti-American bullshit?

Lets move on .

Greed

Because they're all pedophile perverts that can't admit they're wrong. So they just double down and hope uninformed fags keep supporting them.

>fucked underage girls on set
>no roles in decades
Who cares about this fag he's old anyway.

>plays a military role once
>stuck in it

Kind of sad about these actors, really. They don't know who they are or what they're doing.

Every actor is nothing more than a dancing monkey. You going to take advice from a dancing monkey?

because of their jew overlord controlling the media, bank sector etc

>cavorted with a mexican narcolord

like i give a fuck what moral judgements he makes lel.

Madonna could suck the chrome off a doorknob.
Sean btfo by Warren Beatty and 3 baseball teams.

They consider themselves elite, so prefer an elitist government, like Hillary's would have been.

sean penn kidnapped madonna, tied her up to a chair, beat her with a baseball bat and then told her he would let her go if she took a shit on his chest

that is the type of person sean penn is

I thought that was pizza?

because he knows their secrets and is going to reveal them

>even that one in the picture
Jeez, most especially that one in the picture. He has so many skeletons in his closet and links to drugs that he has to keep his virtue signaling set to maximum in order to stay ahead of prison or death.

>hollywood telling ME about what's going to go to hell

{citation needed}

>Sean Penn
>American people of Jewish descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Penn

One day the cartels going to catch up with Sean Penn guy must be living in fear

This guy gets it. Greed and peak hypocrisy.

60 million people hate Trump in the US alone.

definitely my type of guy.

Harvey voted for Trump?

He's been in things. Do you remember that one time where he tied a woman to a chair and beat her for hours tho?

>Why do so many celebrities hate Trump?

Because he's dividing the nation with his idiot remarks. Almost every day he says or does something stupid and starts a war between the people calling him out on his shit and his sycophantic followers.

seems pretty based

HIllary would have protected them from jail because of all the raping and child abuse they commit

>'masturbating your way into hell'
>hollywood
he should know

I really love that so many people hate him. If there were a way for more people to hate him but for him to still be president, I'd take it. Only so many people can hate him and him still be able to ruin their day daily for four years.

Sean killed Chris

Every time....

8 years. The dems are done.

>be celebrity
>"DRUMPF! MYSOGGYKNEE! HITLER!"
>*rapes women*

Every time one of these over-primped narcissists speaks, I feel more and more justified voting for Trump

Hahah, I fapped to Sean Penn's daughter masturbating and squirting. Take that, liberals!