Discuss your favorite seiyuu

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471868304422.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YWRySD0mo3A
my.mixtape.moe/srczec.webm
jii.moe/E1JiCbrqW.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She lives in Japan and has a cute voice I like her

i still don't get why is this not on /jp/ or at least have anime pictures of their roles instead of 3dpd
>2.5 meme

Sup Forums never talks about her because she's so old. They only talk about mediocre seiyuus like Aoi Yuuki, Ayaneru, and Taneda.

I really like Maaya Uchida but I heard she was a bitchy slut who wants to fuck her own brother. She still has a cute voice though.

>no pictures with Kuma-chan at t7s live
>remember this from Utawarerumono event
Does Sony hate Kakuma or what

>this fucking unit

I wish her an enjoyable life.

Get money get paid.

All of those are > than kana.

>Ayaneru
>Taneda
>mediocre
Kill yourself

>I heard she was a bitchy slut who wants to fuck her own brother
You shouldn't believe everything you read on Sup Forums

A R A I
R
A
I

I love how Inorin dyed her hair pink and blue highlights just like the real Nico-sama.

Also Rena for dying her hair pink like my new Orange Team MVP Mana Misonoo.

Who's the fatty?

because she doesn't twitter

Ayumi Tsuji

You guys are delusional as fuck if you think any of them have even a fraction of KanaHana's talent. Unlike those three sluts, Kana didn't have to fuck her way into the industry.

Inorin never looks happy. I want to see images where she is happy.

Tuturu~

Ayaneru is annoying as fuck in Gochiusa or NNB but much better in Wixoss or Uchouten Kazoku. I hate when anyone plays a genki character by yelling. No one would put up with that shit irl.

I would put up with Ayaneru's shit.

Kana daisuki

maaya uchida is made for fucking

M.A.O is cute! CUTE!

Has she been in any anime with her brother? They were in Yatagarasu together, but that's a game.

I still remember when she saved anime. Last season iirc.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471868304422.webm
I love Aoi so much I don't know what to do with myself.

Also, reminder this already is up on Bilibili.

Wasn't it a wig

Her Nattsun is great. I agree with you on Gochiusa though, her loli and cutesy voices is kinda annoying.

I like all of them, but Hanazawa is the only one who really makes me happy.

the best

When she's next to her girlfriend, Anchan of Aqours.

But user, she is a bitchy slut. The only seiyuu that likes her is the russianboo.

>Everyone but the bassist.

HERRO LADIES

she looks old as fuck now

I wish Kanae Itou was more popular.

can't beat megumi, she's in pretty much every 90s anime as a leading role
Also post ojou-sama laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=YWRySD0mo3A

Yuuichi Nakamura has a special place in my heart from blazblue

Jesus fucking christ what's the whale doing there?

whenever I hear this guy I know I'm gonna have a good time

So T7S is making mad dosh?
Everyone got custom outfits instead of just color-coded uniform.

It's okay, she posted Kakuma on her blog.

My wife and daughter

Sadly irrelevant these days despite being a hot thing just four years ago.

So she gave birth at 7?

>be a regular in Detective Conan
>introduce yourself politely to each guest cast and make them feel at home
>notice one of the guest cast is a girl you worked with in another show years ago
>greet her with a big "Goshujin!" just like old times to make her feel relaxed
Based Rikiya

Who wants to bet she fucked atleast one of those guys?

I miss her voice. I want her in main roles.

Gonna have a hard time finding someone to bet against you, user.

Feet

>didn't even realize blog was still active because it's never posted on the new twitter
But I get links to terrifyingly inane management facebook posts at least.

That's just because 7th Sister got new outfits in game since last year.

I really like Aikyan.

Better version with sound my.mixtape.moe/srczec.webm

>tfw Nakahara got caught in marriage rumours
Fucking japs man.

Where do I buy this VN?
jii.moe/E1JiCbrqW.webm

моя будущая жена

ты чо ска? )))))))))))

>literally has a main role this season in ReLIFE

Why isn't she getting as many roles as she used to?

I need more.

>Kedouin's live-action Corpse Party was popular enough to get a sequel
>Mafia Kajita played a small role in Shin Gojira
It's pretty amazing that a horror game developer and a freelance anime/game writer became more mainstream than Sugita.

Still sad Rieka Yazawa and Ayako Yoshitani aren't seiyuu anymore

I frankly never knew until what Mafia's job even was until you mentioned it.
To me he was always was that big guy that hangs around Sugita and other seiyuu. More of a media person than anything.

They all look and sound the same

How can you have a favorite?

I was surprised to see him in F/GO niconamas and anime related events.

Actual best girl.

Ayaneru is my seiyuufu.

The petit milady release event was really fun for that one Sup Forumsnon that wanted to hear about it in the last thread. Some notable happenings include Ayachi talking about how she wore some petit milady boxers (not sure if I misheard this or not) and she felt like she had something there, them calling their newly designed t-shirt the "oppai tshirt", Ayachi and Aoi having to pretend to be some yokohama souvenirs and say some cute lines, and probably the funniest of all was when they were playing games around with this panda toy that would repeat what you said to it in a higher voice. It kept picking up the audience and quite a bit of hilarity ensued. The lives were great too and since I was lucky enough to sit on the side Aocchan was on, it was pretty easy to observe her throughout the lives which was very interesting. Aocchan was adorable throughout the event and during the lives she seemed to be really into the event and enjoying it. Really worth my time going and applying and would definitely do it again in the future if I had the chance.

I pray to god the Sansha Sanyou cast get some roles for Fall, They were some great newbies.

I'm hoping the same thing for Yumiri Hanamori.

You're viewing her through your otaku lens. Aya is cute, but she's also a flat-chested nerd with no ass and a weird voice. There's no way in hell she's bagging Chester fucking Gregory right off of Broadway.

Thanks for the small イベレポ. And I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
Did anything of what I said apply? Doesn't she totally feel like a living doll?
Also, be sure to purchase the Symphogear Live 2016 BD while you are in Japan, I am sure you will enjoy it.
Also, if you don't mind tell me where you are from. So I can brag to my japanese Aoifags friends "person from X went to Japan to see Aoi(and Ayaneru)".

I hope the sequel is just as godlike as the first.

I like Yukarin. Yukarin is miracle of universe. Yay Yukarin.

Sumire has such a luscious body. Shame she doesn't show it more often.

She needs to salvage her youth and get married before she turns into yukarin

Basically everything you said about her was pretty spot on; from feeling like a living doll to how energetic she was at the event. There were some calls in the songs that she did with the audience that I didn't notice Ayachi doing and she also did countdowns with the audience which Ayachi didn't do.

As for the Symphogear Live, I was already considering it before because I like the majority of the cast but I already spent a decent amount of money during this trip on seiyuu and anime goods. I'll probably buy it though if I have any remaining money at the end of my trip. As for where I'm from, I'm front Canadia.

Speaking of Aocchan, now that I met her once, I'm even more excited to see her at Anisama and the BokuHero event (and she was the 2ns person I wanted to see the most on this trip, my first being Ayaneru ofc). She probably won't get too much time at Anisama, but they said they'd do something surprising at Anisama so I'm looking forward to see what they're going to do.

You just need to take a close look

Choose one.

Rieri

Seiyuu shittery should be moved to /jp/

Seiyuu threads are the deepest lore of Sup Forums.
They have been around since its inception.
Your butthurt only makes our enjoyment sweeter.

I want to HUG a sweaty sumipe~

Well, if you are telling me that I know her well that's a big compliment!
You can always purchase the BD later, I know how fast money flies in Japan with all the anime goods and cheap stuff. Bought a few photobooks among other things the previous time.

Petit Milady at Anisama will probably get 2 to 3 songs and then come back with everybody else for the finale. On the good side their performances there have always been great so far.
>they said they'd do something surprising at Anisama
But that's forbidden love.

Miyuki Sawashiro
Saori Hayami
Yukari Tamura
Mamiko Noto

I want them to get married if they aren't already

I wanna pinch their cheeks

What happened? I thought asians aged well and she is not even 30 yet.

I want TakaRie to be my girlfriend. Because then I'll wake up to Emilia every morning.

I want to be a gentleperson like him

Nana's still got it, concert at Hanshin Koshien Stadium sold out in 3 days.

Sumire Uesaka too

She gets cast almost exclusively in Aniplex and Lantis stuff now since she's signed to them. Aniplex has kind of stopped pushing her lately and is on a mad cast Yuuki Aoi in everything because idiots will go fucking nuts if she's in a show and like it just for that one reason. Not so much Tomatsu

If people ever talked about good seiyuu it'd be better but it's always the same old circle jerk of the same 5 or so idol seiyuu. Its boring cyclical shit of the kind that is destroying all of Sup Forums

Saori Hayami, 2nd is Asami Seto,
I want them to make a duo unit, and sing more duet song like that Shining Resonance song.

Also i'm glad Komatsu moved from King record, they seem more focus to create idols

Aki Toyosaki is cute

Is Nao Tomoya doing something noteworthy?

SEAnons are persistent.

Walkure, maybe, also more roles this year, also she finally get more lead roles starting next season