Are you guys looking forward to the new LN's

Are you guys looking forward to the new LN's

Also sorry if this has already been posted today

I'd be fucking stoked if the novel wasn't about Col, of all people. After all the butting-in that little nigga did the author better fucking inject some character into him.

Agreed, perhaps some time with a girl will progress his character now that he's slightly older, and he'll learn the real meaning of bantz.

Yeah, for real. Although the idea of him getting paired up with their daughter don't sit right with me yet. Maybe it's innocuous, but I don't know. If it's what it appears to be, this book's got to be executed perfectly, because this shit is pretty far out.

Will Studio Shuka adapt the sequel to S&W?

Yes.

I just ordered 3-5 though. I've never actually read them so I'm burning through them right now.

That's a real gun?

Yes?

I didn't think this needed sequels but I'll take em' why the fuck not.

The best part about it is that the series is no longer considered over technically which means a S3 is now possible to promote the new books.

Don't know how they'd do S3 though since they skipped a couple of key books in the original anime.

You new or something?

Nice figure btw

No but I'm not really a gunfag and not used to see them. And it's also weird you put Holo on gun!

Don't place you LNs by your gun to look cool for anons faglord.

Is that a FAMAS?

That dust cover looks good. What company did you use for the engraving? I'm thinking of doing something similar with the DD AR I just bought.

Confirmed for new

This picture doesn't account for even half of them

They only skipped over Volume 4, and it wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that it has a character that shows up again in Volume 14.

>that mug
Neat.

Also it was tactical gear junkie. Took about a week to get it.

I'll check them out, thankie user.

I hope they ship to yurp

It's a meme you dip!

I'm sorry to hear that

Why?

/k/ get out

/k/fags love Korbo.

What else do you expect from Mart Sharters

yurup

Never.

Yes but why?
Sup Forums get out

I already did

I have a feeling like the discussion in this thread is not matching the intended topic.

Welcome to the new face of shitposting

What is there left to discuss really? Myuri a cute.

I haven't read it in awhile but I remember the priest girl being pretty important when she showed up again.

It'd just be a little weird if they went back and did that but I guess anime only watchers wouldn't really notice it.

>thinking its to look cool
>not a celebration of two things you love
Get a load of this faggot.

She's important in the sense that she lit a fire under Lawrence to act on his feelings and help put Col on a bus. Other then that, that particular volume didn't really do much plot-wise.

M16

When does it ever?