Does Fate still have the best butt?

Does Fate still have the best butt?

I need more material to be able to judge

Yes but that picture is misleading.

Type-g draws everybody with amazing butts.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen a new Type-G book in a hot minute. Have they been inactive or is it just another case of a popular artist getting scans bogarted by chinks?

How could anyone forget this perfect butt?

If you made tons of doujins about her sure but I saw little about the others. Sigmund was pretty good in past doujins.

Does he really? OP seems like that one off amazing picture that every artist has, but cannot replicate.

Fuck you're new

They did a new Nanoha doujin at C90, so they're not inactive.

ATK is certainly an ass man

Oh, so they have. I hadn't checked recently enough.

Time to fap, then. Thanks.

FORCE introduced a 4th method to deal with anti-magic which is using special equipment that basically converts magic into accelerated particle energy with batteries and generators to aid the mage in areas where pure magic is completely unable to work.

By the way. Eclipse Drivers are the ultimate Servant killers. The poor things are basically made of magic. A single slash or bullet from a reacted divider and they'll be goners.

Yes, Nanoha, Fate still has the best ass.

Why go through all that trouble, if all they really need to do, is put a projectile in front of what they already have and use it as either a particle accelerator or railgun.

Seriously, I know they don't want to kill, but that's what high-speed rubber bullets are for - suppress the meatbags with rubber bullets/pellets, and railgun the fuck out of anti-magic robots with rocks or steel ball bearings.

That would work with smallfries. Reacted Cypha is durable as fuck and Deville is even more resillient (by the point of hiatus nothing has been able to pass through his Armorized skin).

But yeah. Giving they have powerfull reheneration they should stop being pussies and dismember/shoot their guts then capture them.

>by the point of hiatus nothing has been able to pass through his Armorized skin

If they based it off physics, and could accelerate a projectile at near C (speed of light) fucker's armor, and anything behind it, would not stand a chance.

But I digress...

The moment i saw loli Fate fight efficiently with a huge ass Scythe i knew physics where thrown out of the window.

No, I'm pretty sure it's already been stated how it works

>if only it went to my chest
This isn't allowed

Zanber form must've really pissed out off, then.

Come to think of it, at some point offscreen Raising Heart and Bardiche must've gotten bigger to accommodate NanoFate's adult heights.

Miracle of the Universe

If they needed mass weapons to defeat the eclipse, why didn't they just hang around earth and stockpile some ARs and nukes?

you people killed the lolis of this series. i hope you all die

Akane stole that from her.

Can you please not post an image that makes me want to throw up.

You're not going to convince anyone by posting garbage like that.

Fine then.

Oh?

Why is her butthole burping?

Do you want a scientific or a metaphysical explanation?

Both please.

That doujin is a holy grail.

Why does a big fat ass with wide hips and thick thighs revive the instinct in me to breed a woman like this?

Well you could argue the blade is just energy and the mass is all in the hande for zanber. So it should be much easier to swing, although once you hit an obstacle, the lever effect will work like usual.

The scientific answer is that the waist seems smaller so the hips seem larger and the ratio between the two is a biological trigger in men.

Wider hips seem more likely to successfully birth. But our poor brains can be tricked by a narrow waist making the hips look larger than they are.